Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    It says on my Joining email that for registration I need to have proof of all qualifications/original exam certificates for both A level and GCSE. Does anyone know if I'll still be allowed to register with just a statement of results for my GCSE's rather than original certificates?
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.