Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well I have known this guy way over 10 years now and he only lives 5 mins away from me. Now when we was at uni, I studied in my home town he studied away. We would still hang out when he would come back. Now after he graduated he was working I was in my final year, and we would still hang out.

Im working full time so is he, I would still text to him to hang out and we would but for the past like 6-7months, it would be mainly me making effort to ring him. Now in the past 3 months I would ask him to come out and he would be like im busy etc.

I asked him about 4-5 times now and he would be like, im out etc, the worst was when he finished football, I asked him lets hang out, he was like ive finished football and im going home to eat, this was when I got the 'hint' I mean he could have said i'll see you after ive ate.

I thought about it and now once in like 2 months have I got a text or call saying come out.

I dont know what to do from here, it sad to think we were close at one point.

ReputationRep:
    BUMP

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.