Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, as you can see I'm really stuck with uni options because I feel like if I apply to too many high unis I won't get into any.
    I got 9A*s 2As and a B at GCSE, and AAAAB for AS/ predicted A*AA in preferred/ traditional subjects
    Is it actually worth me applying for any of the above unis or am I just wasting my time?
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Nah your application will be a waste of university admissions time.

No way you could get in with Bs at both GCSE and AS! Pshh as if you were even considering it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    Nah your application will be a waste of university admissions time.

No way you could get in with Bs at both GCSE and AS! Pshh as if you were even considering it
    You're a savage thanks for the heartfelt advice, and my gcse B was because I did it in year 9 but ok

ReputationRep:
    definitely apply to UCL, and i'd suggest either oxford or LSE. then two other AAA options and one AAB option

or apply to all 3 if you want, tbh. but that's just what i'd do

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.