The Student Room Group

Where to apply with 690 on UKCAT?

I recently sat my UKCAT and got an average score of 690, along with Band 2 in the SJT. I want to apply to Sheffield and I'm wondering if this score is high enough (I know they take the UKCAT very seriously in deciding who to interview lol). I'm also looking to apply to Liverpool, HYMS and King's College London.
Thanks guys :smile:
You can pretty much applying anywhere, except the uni's which rely solely on UKCAT for interview as this is where people with 700+ normally apply.

Sheffield said on their website that the minimum UKCAT is 675 average I think, so apply there so close to the min may be risky.

What are your GCSE's like?
Original post by HopelessMedic
You can pretty much applying anywhere, except the uni's which rely solely on UKCAT for interview as this is where people with 700+ normally apply.

Sheffield said on their website that the minimum UKCAT is 675 average I think, so apply there so close to the min may be risky.

What are your GCSE's like?

Could you point out to me where Sheffield state their minimum average? I can't seem to find it :frown: and I got 8A*s 4As and a B
Original post by ihatetswizzle
Could you point out to me where Sheffield state their minimum average? I can't seem to find it :frown: and I got 8A*s 4As and a B

It was under 2017 UKCAT.

With your GCSE's you would be in a strong position for Cardiff and QUB also
Copied from their website.

"In addition to the academic requirements, candidates must have achieved a score of 1850/2700 or above to be given consideration"
Works out as 616 average, I thought it was much higher. You seem to be in a strong position to apply

EDIT: Turns out last years cut off was 675 I think, sorry I got them mixed up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending