The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
and the same age boys are playing warhammer.

its fact girls mature faster, I dont make the rules.
Reply 61
Its not fact though, is it? Its a theory and a generalisation. I've never played Warhammer in my life.
Reply 62
the_innovator
this question has vexed me for quite a while as it has for my mates also. we're not exactly not popular, quite the opposite in fact. yet, we get shunned for a small number of guys who get all the girls. i'm like WTF! even in the party last night where all was going well until they swanned towards these guys! these guys are dumb ****s (pardon me) and loser/pretend to be rough people. me and my m8s are the ones who do well in school but girls seem to pick up on this and find it unattractive (i'm 16 btw).
anyone here have any answers? i mean, us lads have quite a banter but we're not exactly stunningly unattractive! i mean, my m8 got turned down by this girl who went with one of these guys and even he asked the question, why? we're not even socially incapable either! :confused: FFS, these guys are losers who have sex with 13 year olds:mad: .

rant over.

Whereas the girls whom they so effortlessly entice are burgeoning Nobel laureates, evidently. After all, that is what attracts you to them; isn't it?
Reply 63
You also didnt attend your 'tongue in cheek over the internet 101 classes.

but yeh, Girls , on the whole, generally, more often than not, mature faster than boys, who may or may not play Warhammer or engage in other non sexual tomfoolery.
capitalP
One day you will realise how silly you look right now. Until then enjoy your empty goals and ellesse tracksuits.

I LOOK silly? Mate this isn't real life....you can't actually see me :rolleyes: And please don' talk about me like you have the faintest idea what you're on about. Not everyone who actually can get laid is a soulless womaniser or a tracksuit wearing chav.

LOL at the frustrated virgins on this thread....you know who you are.:biggrin:
Reply 65
you are a common northerner. at least thats how youve come across with your arrogant, ignorant postings in this thread.

Do you think writing offensive things then putting a smiley at the end makes them ok?
capitalP
you are a common northerner. at least thats how youve come across with your arrogant, ignorant postings in this thread.

Do you think writing offensive things then putting a smiley at the end makes them ok?

I am a common Northerner. Whats your point? Intelligent, talented and with a great sex and social life...but I'm guessing thats not what you think of when you think of common Northerners is it? Seriously mate, I have a degree in liguistics, so don't play the "middle class and mature" card with me. And don't call me ignorant either. Everyting I write about is something I have real, tangible experience of....you just sound like a jumped up first year uni student still wet behind the ears tbh....not cool.
Reply 67
Enough bickering guys, it's not going to help the OP.
Reply 68
back to the OP. Girls (~ who matured a bit more that same age boys ) will be attacted to the older male who display some alpha traits. Daddy syndrome some of the time, also see them as a safe bet..people like to minimise the risk of rejection. You will still get girls being attracted to Alpha Mc Jockstrap at 20 and forever more...but trust when I say things even out as you get older :smile:
Reply 69
OP, maybe you'd have better luck with women if you wrote more maturely. You sound as though you're all over the place.
Reply 70
Just put yourself out there. Although TopSorted is a complete arse for ditching his friends, it might help to take some of his advice and just become fitter; it will help your confidence no end, it'll be easier to mix more, soon enough you'll be planting the seeds. I've never been in a relationship with a girl i've haven't known for at least a week, most girls are too timid to just approach a guy, unless it's at a party and they're off their head. So just become more talkative, intresting, worked for me anyways.

As for this warhammer friends thing. I've been mates with a guy, who from the age of about 10, played lots of computer games and warhammer. When we hit upper school, he grew his hair, became a skater and became friends with that lot. Last year of upper school, he hit the bottom classes, became friends with the smokers, cut his hair and wore baggy white tees, and those baseball caps with the stickers on.

Before, he could never pull and never tried, now he's getting laid every weekend. It seems while your friends won't hold you back, being in a particular group will go a long way. So, why not become friends with everyone and just be yourself?
Reply 71
Yeah slutty ones go for the dumb ones. A lethal combination if she gets pregnant!
once again my post has been deleted.:mad:

even though i made a valid point.
TopSortedMadForIt
I am a common Northerner. Whats your point? Intelligent, talented and with a great sex and social life...but I'm guessing thats not what you think of when you think of common Northerners is it? Seriously mate, I have a degree in liguistics, so don't play the "middle class and mature" card with me. And don't call me ignorant either. Everyting I write about is something I have real, tangible experience of....you just sound like a jumped up first year uni student still wet behind the ears tbh....not cool.

have no comeback for this jeb? and yeah, like someone said, a typical northerner stereotype: jeb-end syndrome. good jon m8, looks like you've pissed everyone off here.

i think this thread has just re-elightened my ideas of who the real losers are: people like 'Alpha Mc Jockstrap' as capital P pointed out. ****ing chavs.

and negated enigma, just PM me on what you wanted to say.