This discussion is closed.
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Gem)
Aww bless ya! :hugs:

Thing is, it's fudge, and not only that, but it's seaside fudge...there's a difference ;yes;
All fudge i buy is seaside fudge... because i live so close to the sea! ;yes;
liladriel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Glad you had a good day, Gem

I just had a Babybell light (couldn't resist a little snack as lunch feels like aaages ago now) - only 41cals though.
Gem
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bexiness!)
All fudge i buy is seaside fudge... because i live so close to the sea! ;yes;
Ooooooh! Where do you live? Mmmm permanent seaside fudge :coma: I'd be the size of a house!
o-e-s-j
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Spoog!)
I just returned from the gym, a little late today but I still feel really good!
The guy the works there aptly told me of everyone that comes in I have the biggest breasts. Hmm, at least I know they aren't shrinking!

I'm back on track now
wtf? how does one casually slip that into conversation? :confused:

Hey, how's it going, great jugs, nice weather we've been having
becky.fm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Gem)
Ooooooh! Where do you live? Mmmm permanent seaside fudge :coma: I'd be the size of a house!
A small town about an hour from Manchester. :ninja: I'd rather not say where tbh, because it's so small, i could really easily get stalked.. :p:
becky.fm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hahahaha... just ate a load of Tesco's 'soft' chocolate! It's like Aero, but with much smaller bubbles. It melts in your mouth loads!

I have had over 2000 kcals today, oops.
bigluce
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wow, thigs have moved on so much. I havent been on here for ages, alas stuck in the same old rut though. Despite having a very active job for the last 3 weeks and one more week ,and doing loads of exercise, i think i have gained just because i have upped my calories since i have been so hungary.

I know i am back to 10st 6 rather than 10st where i want to be, but i haven't really stressed about it. I am going to cut back again next week to see how it goes.

At the moment a typical lunch might be a bagle with brie and grapes, a yoghut and apple, could anyone add any improvements? x x
bunthulhu
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by bigluce)
Wow, thigs have moved on so much. I havent been on here for ages, alas stuck in the same old rut though. Despite having a very active job for the last 3 weeks and one more week ,and doing loads of exercise, i think i have gained just because i have upped my calories since i have been so hungary.

I know i am back to 10st 6 rather than 10st where i want to be, but i haven't really stressed about it. I am going to cut back again next week to see how it goes.

At the moment a typical lunch might be a bagle with brie and grapes, a yoghut and apple, could anyone add any improvements? x x
Remember it's not just about weight; you say you've been very active and muscle weighs more than fat so that may well be why
Elusive
Report 11 years ago
Urgh, I'm just about getting rid of some horrid sickness bug I've had for the past few days.

As a result though, I've lost 6lbs, haha. I know it'll go straight back on once I start eating again though, but it's nice seeing a smaller number on the scales. However fleetingly! :p:
Gem
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bexiness!)
A small town about an hour from Manchester. :ninja: I'd rather not say where tbh, because it's so small, i could really easily get stalked.. :p:
Hehe nah that's cool I understand! I live in a small village too but whenever I say 'one mile from...' EVERYONE knows where I am! It's scary! I live about 10 miles from the seaside BUT the seaside I went to yesterday is an hour away and it's much nicer, really nice clean sand, clean water, no litter...just nice Plus I used to go there on holiday when I was little, my grandparents had a caravan so it's all good memories

Anyhoo, today, I got up late Had pasta :eek: for my breakfast/dinner...well it was 316 cals and I could only eat half so thats...158 ish calories so far, then I'm going for a walk then working so I probably won't have 3 square meals today, might manage two, if only I'd got up earlier but I was absolutely knackered!
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm feeling rubbish cos I'm not going to the gym today. I just have no motivation to get there TBH and my man is out playing tennis with his cousin and I kinda like having the house to myself and plus we have been shopping this morning and I bought loads of girly DVD's that I know I will only get the chance to watch whilst he's out lol. Still I think that I'm being really lazy by not getting off my (massive) backside and gymming it! I think I might clean the whole of my house and not eat a lot today to make up for it.
.butterfly.x.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I hate having a hangover. Some people can't face eating whereas I eat loads of really bad junk food. Got a pizza piled high with mozarella at the min which I will really regret next time I weigh myself.

Can't wait to go back to uni in Sept- I have the control over what food I buy and what is available and I am living right next to the gym so there is no excuse not to go.
Spoog!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by o-e-s-j)
wtf? how does one casually slip that into conversation? :confused:

Hey, how's it going, great jugs, nice weather we've been having

Lmao! Nah, he's just generally really flirty. When I first started going I thought it was a bit odd, but you get used to him. :p:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ive just got back from camping! awfffful eating, back to the gym tomorrow!

choc croissant for breakfast on sat, ate a cornish pasty for lunch, and fish & chips for dinner, drank archers & lemonade, peach ice tea, and ate 2 travel sweets, lite haribos and sugar free marshmallows and a mini cupcake randomly throughout the day.

woke up today and ate a cupcake and 2 sugarfree marshmallows and drank some peach ice tea, then we packed up the tent and on the way home we stopped at mcdonalds and i had 6 chicken nuggets & chips (600cals) with water. and came back, had ANOTHER baby cupcake and sugar free marshmallows and lite haribos, then drank a big glass of pimms in the garden.

chubbychubchub. must have put on a fair few lbs but i had the most amazing weekend and really dont care
Carreh
Report 11 years ago
Chinese, picnic, chips and f&b with various ice creams throughout the weekend, but walking in the woods and along the beach to burn a few of them off. Was a fabby weekend though so who cares Happiness does more to confidence than weightloss atm so woo!
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Carreh)
Chinese, picnic, chips and f&b with various ice creams throughout the weekend, but walking in the woods and along the beach to burn a few of them off. Was a fabby weekend though so who cares Happiness does more to confidence than weightloss atm so woo!

:ditto: :five:

id rather be fat and happy than slim and lonely and bored! :p:
johannski
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
and I'd rather be skinny with loads of friends and happy than fat, self-pitying, and overall pitiful! which is my case.

anyways, this day really sucked, even though I haven't eaten that much:

b: 1 bowl of low-fat yoghurt (no sweeteners, no additives, just pure 0.5% yoghurt) with all-bran extra super duper fibre cereals, ½ honey melon
l: salad with shrimps, corn, cucumber, tomato, an egg, salad, onion
other: 1 giant apple, loads of water melon, 2 nectarins, ½ bread stick (greek thingy, sort of with fibres and stuff)

I mean, it's mostly fruit and stuff and I haven't really binged...but I feel lousy anyways What to do?
raveinelle
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've just tried out my twist stepper toy for the first time today when listening to the Radio 1 chart show, and one hour went ridiculously quick. 300 kcals burnt. Good enough for me
TRB
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by raveinelle)
I've just tried out my twist stepper toy for the first time today when listening to the Radio 1 chart show, and one hour went ridiculously quick. 300 kcals burnt. Good enough for me
Off the topic...my bad... anyway

What is the rugby like at Runshaw (not the on paper stuff what are the guys like), it looks like my little brother is going there next year, I'm trying to get him to go to Cardinal Newman tho so if anything do you know what the rugby is like there too?
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well it was my 21st yesterday....baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad weekend!!!!!!!! i am not even going to list the amount of alcohol/food that were consumed..!!! but hey, you're only 21 once i say! although next weekend is my family party so there's bound to be some bad food there too, but not as much as this weekend!

i'm still hovering at 4lbs above where i wanted to be at this point in time. And tonight my man is cooking for me and we have a bottle of champagne between us, and a cheesecake for dessert, so i'm not quite out of the bad foodishness yet, but i'm just going to enjoy today and get back to it tomorrow

homigosh i'm 21
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (79)
45.66%
Pro-humanity (94)
54.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise