TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 11 years ago
I've been doing this for nearly a year now I shall never give up!
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aughh.. my mum got a free box of truffles today, and we have eaten 16 between us! And today was going so well... *sigh*

Woop.. we went past the 2000th post. 12000 posts & counting! :proud:
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Bad weekend, back on the wagon tomorrow
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Someone lovely (a TSR person who I've just met IRL) told me I looked so slim. I doubt she realizes it, but she made my day
ChocolateEyes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
Someone lovely (a TSR person who I've just met IRL) told me I looked so slim. I doubt she realizes it, but she made my day
Tis lovely when poeple say stuff like that isn't it

A male friend of mine at school told me I was really skinny the other day, and someone else said I was really light (let's not go into the details of that one )
veggie4life
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hello my lovely people!
I'm 17 and male lol but i'd prefer to join this forum as theres a lot less dangerous testosterone flying around lol!

I was 16 stone at the beginnging of the year and am now down to a healthy weight of 13 stone 1 pound. I still would like to loose a little more!

i thought id post a pic so you could see the fatness yes it is a major pose lol!
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
another veggie dieter.. woo! ive come to learn that going veggie/vegan is no easy way to lose weight.

It probably has helped though.. almost all really high-fat foods are now off my mind.

had about 1200kcal today, which is at least double my daily intake for this past week.. i needed it though.
veggie4life
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol vegetairianism (sp) definatly helped me - i have to go to pizza hut on tueday any suggestions to help me avoid putting on a stone!?
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
fill up on the salad first then have max 2 slices of pizza
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Or just have the bacon + chicken + cheese salad [or whatever the hell it is].

That's what I have
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Or just go and eat whatever you want! It's one day - treat yourself. You'll have a job putting on 1lb, nevermind a stone Enjoy yourself at pizza hut and eat a smaller breakfast and lunch and just up the exercise this week. No point restricting yourself if your friends will be eating whatever they want etc! Live a little :p:
pRince[sS]
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
When you hungry, you can eat steamed sweet potatoes that contain vita-min and fibroid material.
sauce
Report 11 years ago
I don't know anymore
Go back to no fatty foods/sweet foods except one day and probably end up going crazy and binging or just trying in moderation and restricting myself to 200-300 cals of "bad food" everyday and the rest of my intake with good clean foods?
Meh I gotta sort it out either way!
xxxx
sauce
Report 11 years ago
or maybe just eat MAX 1000 cals of ANY food and then as much fruit as I want.
I'll try that, sounds fun :p: shall report back later today loves.
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by veggie4life)
hello my lovely people!
I'm 17 and male lol but i'd prefer to join this forum as theres a lot less dangerous testosterone flying around lol!

I was 16 stone at the beginnging of the year and am now down to a healthy weight of 13 stone 1 pound. I still would like to loose a little more!

i thought id post a pic so you could see the fatness yes it is a major pose lol!
:love: Well done on the weight loss, thats a great achievement.
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ♥♥♥)
or maybe just eat MAX 1000 cals of ANY food and then as much fruit as I want.
I'll try that, sounds fun :p: shall report back later today loves.
I was going to say no no no no no -but then if the calories don't include fruits - mmmm - just make sure you try and have at least 6 portions of fruit... that would make it upto 1300 calories, which is probably OK for healthy weight loss.
sauce
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
I was going to say no no no no no -but then if the calories don't include fruits - mmmm - just make sure you try and have at least 6 portions of fruit... that would make it upto 1300 calories, which is probably OK for healthy weight loss.
yeah Dont worry I love my fruit and veg and my OJ!

On another happier note! I have a Wispa bar! Actually two. Am gonna indulge sooooon :coma:
Dramatic Star
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ♥♥♥)
yeah Dont worry I love my fruit and veg and my OJ!

On another happier note! I have a Wispa bar! Actually two. Am gonna indulge sooooon :coma:
I waaaaant a Wispa!! May treat myself to one at the end of the week.

Have a free 5 day pass to David Lloyd so gonna make the most of it & go everyday this week.

Also, am now fitting into my old jeans without struggling to do the button up! I'm soooo proud.
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My jeans fall down if i dont put a belt on :proud:
veggie4life
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i used to be a 38 inch waist i just found some river island trousers in my wardrobe which are a 32 inch and im ALMOST there !! When i can get into them ill be happy!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (84)
26.01%
No (239)
73.99%

Watched Threads