Badges: 15
Report 11 years ago
Well that helped:p:
SoundDevastation
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
quorn is rank... one thing im glad i cant eat now, so i dont get fed it as a token veggie option.

just buy lots and lots of vegetables!! and go to Holland and Barratt and get some of their yummy stuff.
Purple
Report 11 years ago
I need something to eat with those vegetables:p:

I think I may get quiche, its only 250 cals per serving and I would be able to have lots of salad with it.

Not sure what else though I dont like cooking here though my flatmates are so dirty and never bother to clean up after themselves :hmpf:
Purple
Report 11 years ago
And they take up all the freezer space so I cant get anything frozen.
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by kirstinx)
my flatmates are so dirty and never bother to clean up after themselves :hmpf:

That sounds familiar!!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ok i'm still 1kg which is good. at least after my bad weekend i didn't put on any weight thank the lord. bad bad weekend. erm today;
brunch - 2 sausages
late lunch - 2 sandwiches (less than 480cals, it was one of those boots ones) and innocent smoothie!
dinner - 1.5 packets of instant noodles + small serving of strawberry cheesecake (boots ones).
drinks - lots of water and OJ and fresh oranges. apparently OJ isn't good if you've got a cough

i'm still ill so coughing and retching with a sore back and a fever so i bet i'm doing a bit of exercise right there. :p: minus the walking around campus. but to be honest, it wasn't much today.
Throwback
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Is tea bad for you in any way? A cup of tea really helps me in suppressing hunger in between meals and stops me from snacking a lot, but then Ii'm drinking about 3-4 cups a day
Purple
Report 11 years ago
The tea itself isn't bad for you, putting lots of sugar and milk in it will be:p:
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
the sugar is. i don't see how milk can be bad for you!
i drink herbal tea, mainly jasmine flavoured green tea, so no need for milk or sugar and it's just nice. but obviously there are other fruit/herbal teas that can be taken without neeeding to add stuff that will curb cravings and provide natural sugars etc etc
SoundDevastation
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i think she means having milk in tea goes towards your calorie intake.. whereas without milk the calories in tea arent worth counting.

Green tea and lemongrass. mmmmmm
Monkey_Maiden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I live on tea during the day and at work so I hope it's not full of calories :p:

Weighed myself this morning and I'm the same as last week which is alright i guess. Although I did want to gain a pound or two as i'm starting to look a bit too thin compared to how I was...

Whoever said quorn tastes like sick is wrong! I make it into a chilli, spaghetti bog and curry and it tastes lovely, much healthier too
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm 9 st 9 on my 21st. I am happy :proud:
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 11 years ago
happy birthday :love:(as said before)

I won the battle yesterday.
The war is still to be won though but I shall come out victorious
becky.fm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
I'm 9 st 9 on my 21st. I am happy :proud:
Oohh.. is it you birthday?

Happy Birthday! :party:
veggie4life
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Throwback)
Is tea bad for you in any way? A cup of tea really helps me in suppressing hunger in between meals and stops me from snacking a lot, but then Ii'm drinking about 3-4 cups a day

ive really noticed that aswell !
becky.fm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aughhh.. i am so down, and i can't seem to be able to get my diet back on track again! :bawling:
taliasuri
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Can I join? I've been trying so hard to lose weight. I've been taking tap classes, doing yoga and running... just need to work on the diet now.
becky.fm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by taliasuri)
Can I join? I've been trying so hard to lose weight. I've been taking tap classes, doing yoga and running... just need to work on the diet now.
Of course you can join! :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (238)
27.23%
No (636)
72.77%

Watched Threads