TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
jeeeez all your goals reached :hmmm: i'm at least 1 and a half stone away. this is neverending!! im so fed up, wish i could just wake up slim one day and life would be so much easier. ahh congrats anyway guys, you all deserve it
DeadTomato
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
Don't worry Jen, I'm about 1 and a half stone away from my goal too
We'll get there in the end, and it'll feel so amazing when we do!
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
jeeeez all your goals reached :hmmm: i'm at least 1 and a half stone away. this is neverending!! im so fed up, wish i could just wake up slim one day and life would be so much easier. ahh congrats anyway guys, you all deserve it
Aww don't worry. I could be loads slimmer, but I'm gonna have to love my slightly wobbly tummy.

You lookie amazing tho :eek: so poo!
grace_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by veggie4life)
today I Am Having An I Feel Fat Day
I Cant Believed Ive Reached My
Original Ultimate Goal And I Still
Feel Fat :'( Sympathy Needed !!!!!
:hugs:
Could you take a photo of yourself now and compare it to photos of yourself at your original weight? That way you could see what a big difference there is and how much progress you've made? Or try on some of your old clothes and see how huge they are now?
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 11 years ago
i've been so dizzy today at work and before as well. SO I have had quite a few sweets.
Oh well better that than faint everywhere and embarass myself. Stupid physical cold job!
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Maybe you should have something a bit more filling - bread type thing?
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How many cals in voddy diet coke? I havent eaten yet today
sauce
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
Maybe you should have something a bit more filling - bread type thing?
I've had other things like bready stuff too!and fruit as well ;yes; i just needed sweets for a short term booster for work!:^_^:
leona
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ♥♥♥)
I've had other things like bready stuff too!and fruit as well ;yes; i just needed sweets for a short term booster for work!:^_^:
Sweets are necessary sometimes I believe! I felt really weak and quite ill when I came out the gym today so I had some fruit pastilles. Out of necessity of course :p: Sugar rush woo!
Although, WHY are there vending machines in the gym??? I've never understood that.
sauce
Report 11 years ago
it's so :rofl:
i guess some people at the gym dont do it for weight loss, actually quite a few do it for pleasure so after the gym grab a choccy bar or something lol!
Purple
Badges: 15
Report 11 years ago
The gym near my old school had a pot noodle machine
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I bought jeans from Next today in a 12 My bum looks proper sexy in 'em ;yes;
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Feeling really positive today Looked in the mirror and thought 'damn girl, you are looking slim'
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Trigger)
How many cals in voddy diet coke? I havent eaten yet today
Not many - about 50 per measure of voddy, and the diet coke is around 1-2 kcals
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ♥♥♥)
yeah - just to keep you going before the rush drops was what I was thinking of - sweets and then something more to keep the sugars high was what i was thinking. hehe!
Miss Lisa
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hey. I was in the weight loss society about six months ago and since then I've put weight back on. Really want to get it off again, ideally some of it before Christmas. x
vicky600
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
right, i realise where my problem is lying at the mo.. its when it gets to the late evening stage.. like now for instance where i just want to eat and eat.. what can i do?
I do need to go shopping to actually buy food, so will get some carrot sticks etc, but arghhh x
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Drinking water always helps.

Going to sleep, too.

I need to rethink WHAT I've eaten today, because I think I have eaten little enough to be able to have a (substantial) snack now... HMMM.
Purple
Badges: 15
Report 11 years ago
Have your dinner slightly later or have a smaller dinner then save some calories to eat now.
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SilverWings)
Drinking water always helps.

Going to sleep, too.

I need to rethink WHAT I've eaten today, because I think I have eaten little enough to be able to have a (substantial) snack now... HMMM.
Thats generally what I do.

I agree with kirstenx, eat a smaller dinner then have a snack later on.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.42%
No (445)
60.71%
Not really bothered about them (153)
20.87%

Watched Threads