Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Weight Loss Society Part II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    TRB, I don't know much about the rugby at Runshaw, let alone Newman But Runshaw's website told me this:

And we also have this guy:

In terms of the college itself, Newman is too much like a high school, i.e. the way everybody knows EVERYBODY, it's small, the canteen is tiny, and everyone has the same breaks. Runshaw's more independence-a-go, I guess. Plus, everyone who goes to Newman comes out bi :eek: Seriously, it's like an illness there. You go in homophobic, you come out a raving homosexual with bells on.

Runshaw all the way!!!

On topic; 350kcals burnt on my new toy! I'm trying to resist the urge to jump on my scales 5 times a day. It's awful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raveinelle)
    TRB, I don't know much about the rugby at Runshaw, let alone Newman But Runshaw's website told me this:

And we also have this guy:

In terms of the college itself, Newman is too much like a high school, i.e. the way everybody knows EVERYBODY, it's small, the canteen is tiny, and everyone has the same breaks. Runshaw's more independence-a-go, I guess. Plus, everyone who goes to Newman comes out bi :eek: Seriously, it's like an illness there. You go in homophobic, you come out a raving homosexual with bells on.

Runshaw all the way!!!

On topic; 350kcals burnt on my new toy! I'm trying to resist the urge to jump on my scales 5 times a day. It's awful
    That was random. :s: Was that aimed at anyone in particular?

Also, i know loads of people who go to Newman! I was going to go there, but decided against it, especially because of the tinyyyy canteen etc. :p:

What's your new toy?

ReputationRep:
    I'm baaaaaaack! Have just moved into my new flat, and have finally got the internet up and running Foodwise I'm doing pretty well but didn't go to the gym last week as I had the worst cold! (even missed my free personal training session!) and then I was all prepared to go this morning, and then spent the whole night throwing up so thought it best to give it a miss...still feel a bit dodgy now but hopefully I'll be alright for tomorrow! Haven't a what made so ill, must have been something I ate

Hope everyone's been doing good with their diets lately!

DIT: Happy birthday grace!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbellejess)
    I'm baaaaaaack! Have just moved into my new flat, and have finally got the internet up and running Foodwise I'm doing pretty well but didn't go to the gym last week as I had the worst cold! (even missed my free personal training session!) and then I was all prepared to go this morning, and then spent the whole night throwing up so thought it best to give it a miss...still feel a bit dodgy now but hopefully I'll be alright for tomorrow! Haven't a what made so ill, must have been something I ate

Hope everyone's been doing good with their diets lately!

DIT: Happy birthday grace!
    Awwww.. i hope you feel better soon. :hugs: Feeling ill is one of he worst feelings in the world.

ReputationRep:
    After 3 weeks of not losing anything, I have lost another 2 lbs

I have 6 weeks left until I go back to uni and I doubt I can lose the 12 lbs I need to in that time but I'm going to try to lose as much as possible. I think maybe I need to be a bit stricter on myself because I'm not at all strict a the moment. I don't binge on cakes and chocolate or anything, I eat healthily, but maybe I'm eating more than I need to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesyBeans)
    After 3 weeks of not losing anything, I have lost another 2 lbs

I have 6 weeks left until I go back to uni and I doubt I can lose the 12 lbs I need to in that time but I'm going to try to lose as much as possible. I think maybe I need to be a bit stricter on myself because I'm not at all strict a the moment. I don't binge on cakes and chocolate or anything, I eat healthily, but maybe I'm eating more than I need to.
    Well done!

And Happy Birthday Grace! 21 :eek: I hope you had fun in your celebrations, and don't feel bad, you can't be worrying about calories on your birthday :p:

Running made my stomach cramps go away, how odd. I feel gooood today though, I think it's all the fruit I'm eating...

ReputationRep:
    Good gymsesh yesterday and today

Today I ate:

B: slice WW toast, boiled egg, 1/2 mug OJ
    Pre gym snack: apple
    L: Squash (the veggie!), beans and a small amount of chicken

Will have a pear around 4 and a sausage and jacket potato for dinner...

ReputationRep:
    I think i am playing a dangerous game. :s: Because in the last 4 or 5 days, i have generally been feeling ill & very lethargic, especially after i have eaten. Now, i have analysed the situation, and i think it is either because my diet has changed recently (for the worse, bad foods..) or because of the amount of bread i'm eating (probably too much, like 4 slices a day). :| But the thing is, because i feel ill, i eat less (albeit bad foods) & exercise more to make me feel better. So in the long run, it is helping me lose weight. Do you think that if i carried on like this until September (when i go back to college & can start weight loss again properly) i would actually damage myself? :s: I know that i won't be able to start my diet now (it's just so difficult when i'm not at college) so... i dunno?

ReputationRep:
    you really need to get back to eating healthy, Bex. I've been feeling nauseated a lot recently, but I'm still trying to eat. Last time I underwent a diet change (ie crash dieted), I ended up losing my hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoog!)
    Well done!

And Happy Birthday Grace! 21 :eek: I hope you had fun in your celebrations, and don't feel bad, you can't be worrying about calories on your birthday :p:

Running made my stomach cramps go away, how odd. I feel gooood today though, I think it's all the fruit I'm eating...
    I am taking full advantage of that when my birthday rolls around next month - in fact I am making it a 'how many calories can I eat?' competition.

For you see, I am taking my three biggest and hungriest guy mates to an all you can eat chinese buffet, and I must beat them :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    Im really no sure where Im going. Im exactly the same weight I Have been for ages, and I can barely walk, waiting on some knee surgery, so the gym really isnt an option. Resistance work is the only thing I can think of doing.Going to pizza hut really didnt help the situation.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't lost weight in 6 weeks hun and I'm exercising loaaaads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bexiness!)
    That was random. :s: Was that aimed at anyone in particular?

Also, i know loads of people who go to Newman! I was going to go there, but decided against it, especially because of the tinyyyy canteen etc. :p:

What's your new toy?
    Just for Bex, I'll embrace the bold

My new toy is my stepper. What do you take me for?! :p:

Today's been a pretty good day, up to press. I went to town on my stepper, and in about an hour, I'm gonna get to my bacon, eggs and waffles (450kcals), sat infront of Hollyoaks. Apparently Hannah's going to die! :eek: wtf?!

(P.S. North-west living ftw! )

ReputationRep:
    i saw a reflection before and didnt recognise as my own cos it didnt look fat enough to be me :eek: gymmed and swam this morning again. woo. shall go again tomorrow hopefully.

Incidentally, here is a latest "progress" pic from the weekend. Though i seem to be getting fatter despite the previous part of my post! So i guess it's a backwards progess pic? Anyway ignore the face, i was pulling a very funny expression, it's just the only pic that shows my whole body. My thighs look huge. Loving the double chin too. :rolleyes: Don't know why im posting this pic, just the thread is lacking pics lately and i know everyone likes to be nosey :p: We need more pics!

Spoiler:
    Show

yuck.

i really need to stop having jelly tots etc as an after lunch snack! :rolleyes:

Hope you had a smashing 21st Grace! Happy belated birthday

ReputationRep:
    holy cow jen your legs look so freakin HARD! like they're chiselled out of marble or something!

you have some amazing tonage going on, your gym sessions are really, really paying off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    We need more pics!

Spoiler:
    Show

Mmmmm Landrover!

ReputationRep:
    Just for Bex, I'll embrace the bold

My new toy is my stepper. What do you take me for?! :p:

Today's been a pretty good day, up to press. I went to town on my stepper, and in about an hour, I'm gonna get to my bacon, eggs and waffles (450kcals), sat infront of Hollyoaks. Apparently Hannah's going to die! :eek: wtf?!

(P.S. North-west living ftw! )
    Lol, oops. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    holy cow jen your legs look so freakin HARD! like they're chiselled out of marble or something!

you have some amazing tonage going on, your gym sessions are really, really paying off!

haha i wish!

they're still definitely "fat", but they are getting musclier at the same time, so they basically just look huge now! oh welllll, shall keep trying and im sure they will be alright one day...maybe...in a very long time :p: if only we could click our fingers and look how we want.

ReputationRep:
    You look amazing Jen! Don't say you don't cos you do! :p:

I should probably dig out some pics, but my old computer melted and I've lost EVERYTHING off it But maybe I'll get someone to take a pic of me, maybe

Today for me was...okish. My Dad made me poached egg on toast for my brekkie, then I had some veggie lasange from yesterday for my dinner, now I'm absolutely starving but can't find anything decent to eat for my tea! Oh well!

Oooh and this morning, the scales said I'm still the same, but I'm not too bothered as I've not been able to get time to do any exercise the last week and a half! But I'm always rushing about at work, in fact my back is still really sore, but never mind!

ReputationRep:
    Jen, you look really good, the way you were talking I was expecting to see someone far, far bigger! You look great!

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.