The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tufts
Hi gang! :wavey:

Is anyone experiencing trouble obtaining skinny cow in their area? The north east has appeared to cease stocking it :bawling:

Have you tried Asda? I know the huge Walmart Asda in Edinburgh had some yesterday.
Reply 2621
~Kirsty~
Have you tried Asda? I know the huge Walmart Asda in Edinburgh had some yesterday.

:sadnod:
Urgh what's wrong with me! Can't even eat breakfast. Dan flu :mad:
I didn't eat breakfast when i first got up either so I worked out for 45 mins, washed my hair and was actually hungry....weetabix and banana is very nice!
Tufts
:sadnod:

Maybe just a warehouse shortage - and it'll be back in stock soon. :frown:

The Edinburgh Tesco seems to have it in too.
hows everyone doing i have work tomorrow and so feel like quiting
Reply 2626
Why d'you feel like quitting? Where do you work?
Think of it this way- at least work doesn't set you essays! (I am currently drowning in a sea of work and so quite like the idea of a nice mundane 9-5 that I can leave behind at the end of the day!)
Plus the boredom makes me snack BADLY! I've eaten far too much chocolate today :frown: Its from Hotel Chocolat though and its lush, I really wish I could just enjoy it without feeling guilty.
lool i have essays plus work !!! I have to squeeze everything in and all i want to do is forget about everything and be free !!
Reply 2628
hey everyone!
im having some problems and was wondering if anyone could help me? basically ive been going to the gym almost everyday (at least five times a week) for the past 3 weeks trying to start toning my legs...but i cant see any changes! my routine is 30 min on treadmill alternating between fast walking and running then 10 min on the cross trainer. after that i do some streches and use the leg machines in the gym. is this good enough or not?
thank you!!!
it's only been a week, you won't see instant changes!

i've been bad this weekend, chinese and loads of white rice but it's been oh so yum. it's the weekend though so it's cool :biggrin:
Reply 2630
no ive been going almost everydayfor the past 3 weeks
still you won't get results THAT fast. plus your body needs time to heal from going everyday.3 times a week is best.
Reply 2632
It will depend what your eating.
Reply 2633
I know I will not lose anything this week, hopefully I wont put any on though
Hey guys ive not posted here before so hello everyone :biggrin:
I'm not specifically worried about my weight it's just my body fat percentage and bmi are quite high and stuff.. so "technically" i could probably do with losing some weight..
But with Christmas coming up... and the big box of roses sat in the living room with me it's going to take a lot of willpower and motivation!! Where to start?! :smile:
Reply 2635
Start after christmas :p:
I know I'm not gonna be worrying too much about what I'm eating over christmas, I wanna enjoy it! And what is christmas without pigging out on chocolate and turkey sandwiches?!
Reply 2636
I've kinda stopped losing :frown:
are you gaining?
Reply 2638
Ok guys, this morning i had a PT session at my gym and i hadn't had anything to eat before hand. Not a good idea as i fainted. Whoops. But, last week i had a plum before i went which gave me a stitch? Fairly obviously getting a stitch is better than fainting not least because i missed out on about 35 mins of my session cos i had to go home, but neither are really ideal. So any advice? What do you guys eat before an early morning exercise session?
Reply 2639
I don't think it matters necessarily what you eat, but try not to eat to soon before going to the gym, as the food won't have had time to digest.
I am a faithful lover of porridge and its many wonders, so I'd recommend some of that, maybe an hour or so before you go?

Latest