There you go, there is some clips and stuff on that page about it
liladriel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Welcome back Becky!!

I haven't posted here for ages too but have been lurking

It's nearly the end of my first term at uni and I haven't put on weight which I'm so happy about. In fact, I think I've lost about 2 pounds. Pretty happy with that. Although it's pretty easy to be healthy here as I don't have kitchen access so only eat at proper meal times and the only thing I have in my room is cereal and soy milk which is pretty healthy anyway. Love cereal.
HereFishyFishy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Wahay. For the first time in at least 12 months I can fit into my skinny trousers. They're tight, but they fasten. Whoop di whoop.

Only thing is, I think I'm a size 11 now. Gah.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ChocolateEyes)
Getting quite happy with my body I've worked out according to Trinny and Susannah that I'm a vase shape which looks quite nice
I've got to try and start sppreciating my body
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I lost more weight this week - lost 1.5kg in 2 weeks!
sarah_1990
Report 11 years ago
I've lost erm 32.5 out out 42 lbs.

Close to the target, perhaps shouldn't have just eaten two digestives!
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My weight loss is linked to a research study i'm taking part in. I've not changed my diet, and even went to TGI fridays on saturday and still lost weight! :eek:
polka_dott
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm trying to like my body too and keep telling myself if I look/feel bloated it will have gone in the morning and isn't cos I have put on weight!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ooooo my hula hoop is here! gonna try it once my tea has settled!
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by polka_dott)
I'm trying to like my body too and keep telling myself if I look/feel bloated it will have gone in the morning and isn't cos I have put on weight!
I get bloated some days and look like a pregnant person!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i look pregnant all the time
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
bet you don't! i look best in the morning, worse just before bed....
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
seriously. i've always looked pregnant. sometimes i think to myself,maybe i am,and the baby doesn't want to come out since...well since i can remember! i wasnt one of those lucky kids who never had a flat tummy,and it's like it's grown bigger ever since,and no amount of exercise will make it go down. and i'm hoping that's where the hula hoop will help.
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just love yourself for who you are. I don't compare myself to others.

Good luck with the hula hoop!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
omg! hula hoops = amazing.
today was the first time in history ever that i've been able to spin the hoop! and i worked out for 15mins and i was sweating and stuff like i'd been running!it's soo much fun and good exercise as well! soo definitely worth it!
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm finally on the verge of not being fully repulsed by my body. It's amazing how much **** you can eat if you do enough exercise each week. Everyone should take up gymnastics, it tones every single part of your body and is totally exhausting as well, it's making me look soooo much better, I highly recommend it. Plus you learn to be much more accepting of yourself if you spend that much time prancing around in a leotard in tiny shorts with all your fat and cellulite on display.
veggie4life
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
omg id LURVE to do gymnastics !!
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by veggie4life)
omg id LURVE to do gymnastics !!
If you're at uni there's bound to be a club you can join. I go trampolining too, that is soooo much fun, you just bounce around for a few hours!
noujazeg
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by La Trampa)
seriously. i've always looked pregnant. sometimes i think to myself,maybe i am,and the baby doesn't want to come out since...well since i can remember! i wasnt one of those lucky kids who never had a flat tummy,and it's like it's grown bigger ever since,and no amount of exercise will make it go down. and i'm hoping that's where the hula hoop will help.
I wanna get a hula hoop as well!! I HATE doing sit-ups and the like, but hula hooping sounds like fun. And I heard that it really is a good work-out.

I need to join this society, I need to lose weight, I need to stop eatting so goddamn much. This morning I found it really easy to get up for the first time in AGES, and upon asking myself why I realised that, for the first time in the aforementioned AGES, I was hungry for breakfast as opposed to still stuffed from all the crap I ate the night before.

So. I am going to start being healthy now. I'm getting myself one of them look-how-much-weight-I've-Lost thingies in my sig. Things are going to change, man! :cool:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.87%
No (441)
73.13%

Watched Threads