Turn on thread page Beta

I wants to lose half a stone, I think. Get back to 8 stones. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    What's PCOS? Please excuse my ignorance.
    polycystic oveary syndrome, wiki is your friend :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl)
    I wants to lose half a stone, I think. Get back to 8 stones. :teeth:
    Get out of here, you!

How tall are you, Charl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vesta)
    need to drop a stone. but i never have time for exercise and i'm crap at saying no to temptation. cry.
    not you too...

you're TEENY.

(Original post by minimo)
    Get out of here, you!

How tall are you, Charl?
    5 foot 4, I think. Maybe 5 foot 5. ;yes;

I has a tummy and I don't want it anymore. And I have random flab.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone ever tried apple with marmite? it's GOOOD. and marmite's not bad for either, pretty low cal and lots of vitamins yum!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    marmite tastes horrible! :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beebeeworm)
    Tufts as far as I know PCOS = polycystic ovary syndrome which, among other things, can make it fairly difficult to lose weight.
    Ack. That sounds horrible Thanks for clarifying.

(Original post by baba multicoloured sheep)

In fact if you wish to look, there are many health benefits to fasing.
    Do they counteract the fuuuck-job fasting does to your metabolism?

Also, you haven't answered me in the xmas diet thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl)
    5 foot 4, I think. Maybe 5 foot 5. ;yes;

I has a tummy and I don't want it anymore. And I have random flab.
    I'm JUST 5'6'' and I weighs like a stone more *sob* I want a flat tummy and NO random flab

ReputationRep:
    ^^^Don't we all. My tummy seems to never move no matter what weight I am!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    not you too...

you're TEENY.
    i weigh 11 stone

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft. I haven't a clue what I weigh.

Don't want to know either :p:

ReputationRep:
    bonjour ladieeees!

Have been 'good' for 3 days now *beams*
    lol i know that sounds pathetic, but i always find it hard to start, and now i feel like i'm in healthy mode now! I requested some proper running shoes, and i have an amazing free gym at uni - so i'm going to be hitting that up this coming term. Having also saved a grocery list online of what i'm going to by every week, and not deviate from it (too much!).
    Arghh i'm soooo exicted to get back to healthy me! My first term of uni i ate soooo much rubbish, not neccessaryily bad food (although there was alot), but no proper meals, and just consant snacks. So i'm not buying any snacky food that i know i'll polish off in one go, but proper food that i have to cook to eat.

Feel really full right now, but i havent had much today: toast + coffee, veg soup, apricots + coffee. I dont like feeling stuffed, it makes me feel like a blobby, maybe its all that liquid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~the_one~)
    bonjour ladieeees!

Have been 'good' for 3 days now *beams*
    lol i know that sounds pathetic, but i always find it hard to start, and now i feel like i'm in healthy mode now! I requested some proper running shoes, and i have an amazing free gym at uni - so i'm going to be hitting that up this coming term. Having also saved a grocery list online of what i'm going to by every week, and not deviate from it (too much!).
    Arghh i'm soooo exicted to get back to healthy me! My first term of uni i ate soooo much rubbish, not neccessaryily bad food (although there was alot), but no proper meals, and just consant snacks. So i'm not buying any snacky food that i know i'll polish off in one go, but proper food that i have to cook to eat.

Feel really full right now, but i havent had much today: toast + coffee, veg soup, apricots + coffee. I dont like feeling stuffed, it makes me feel like a blobby, maybe its all that liquid!
    I'm loving that enthusiasm!

ReputationRep:
    i'm gonna be starting on new years day! it's my NY resolution... excited! and i'm determined this time. got my counter thing set up and everything :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Sup chickas? Ages since I stepped foot in ere.

About to do an hour on the cross-trainer.

Am I the only person who exercises in the middle of the night? :ninja:
    Yeah... as far as I know :p:

Only kidding, we love you :hugs:

I wish I had a cross-trainer so I could exercise whenever I wanted Unfortunately my gym is closed until the 3rd of Jan raaaaaaaahhhhhhh! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I've not been in here for a while, but I'm back, with a new year's resolution to lose 4 stone in 2008 (and keep it off obviously). I've just bought Natalie Cassidy's new exercise video today and I'm feeling very motivated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    Yeah... as far as I know :p:

Only kidding, we love you :hugs:

I wish I had a cross-trainer so I could exercise whenever I wanted Unfortunately my gym is closed until the 3rd of Jan raaaaaaaahhhhhhh! :hmmm:
    Just did 2 hours :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I've not been in here for a while, but I'm back, with a new year's resolution to lose 4 stone in 2008 (and keep it off obviously). I've just bought Natalie Cassidy's new exercise video today and I'm feeling very motivated
    4 stone? :eek: But you're not fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    4 stone? :eek: But you're not fat
    you haven't seen my arse my dear lol

I weigh 13 stone and am only 5'4" *hangs head in shame*

I'd settle for losing 3 stone though, but 4 would be lovely.

I've just booked a holiday for May! Woohoooo! We're off on a family holiday all inclusive in a 4* hotel in Costa Brava, Spain for a week. Now I HAVE to lose weight I can't wait - I haven't been on holiday since April 05! (my honeymoon)...unless you count Butlins this year which gave us all gastro and we left a day early all wishing to die! lol.

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.