TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
bunthulhu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bexiness!)
:rofl: Nah, i'm going to my dad's house, and that is what we are having for dinner. And he's been planning it for a week now, so i can't really get out of it. :/ I hope i have the strength to only have a half portion or something.. :p:
You could try...although it does sound rather like you may be - gasp - prodded with the soft cushions if you attempt to resist!

Seriously though - sounds like a real treat having someone cook for you, shame we can't switch off our guilty consciences on occasion!
.butterfly.x.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Good luck/Well done everyone that has got results today.

My mum just took me out for lunch and I had half a cheese and tomato baguette with salad. How many cals is that roughly saying it was about 4 inches long??

Anyone here ever used diet pills? Was looking in the health food shop today and saw some that were on offer for £1.99 but didn't know if they would work or not. They probs just have a psychological effect but suppose couldn't hurt to try them as they are cheap.
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well done A level people

dancing queen - I'd say about 200-250 cals for half a baguette. I always try to share them with people makes it a lot less calorific so half is fine!
~the_one~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Right well only had 150cals for brekfast an he rest has been alcohol so far, but I GOT INTO IMPERIAL so am stupidly happily, and more alcohol to be consumed tonight, so calories be damned!

Well done Sarah i knew you could do it!
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 11 years ago
Okay guys, disastrous day and V at the weekend, so desperate times cause for desperate measures, tomorrow=major detox so a flat(ish) tum and clearer skin for the festival weekend! And I won't eat till about 2 on the SAturday then I'll go to festival and rave a bit and then I'll probs have some crackers(which I've bought with me :p:) it's all gooood
leona
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
birthday + boyfriend visiting = too scared too weigh self

why is it i eat like such a pig when he's here?? not good.
Carreh
Report 11 years ago
About 1300 - 1400 for the day. Not bad I guess...
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Another bad day for me. Havent had proper meals, have just grazed all day - including a couple of chocs, homemade mini muffins and jaffa cakes. Oh dear. about 1650cals today.

I've just felt a constant need to be eating crap. Could be because I came on today but that's no excuse really, I'm severely lacking willpower it seems! ARGH.
Carreh
Report 11 years ago
I can't wait for the beginning of sept to come, I can try and get into a routine again!
Gem
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I bought lots of new clothes today, including a skirt :eek: And they're all in a smaller size
Carreh
Report 11 years ago
I want to be a size smaller all over for my bday, but i dont think i will be
Elusive
Report 11 years ago
Only about 900 for today, and I'm not hungry at all.

SO not like me, lol.
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ooh congrats Gem that's amazing
.butterfly.x.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Have had about 1000 cals today so not that bad I suppose.

Trying to track down my grandmas old exercise bike, think my aunty has it so want to persuade her to let me borrow it til I go back to uni.
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by leona)
birthday + boyfriend visiting = too scared too weigh self

why is it i eat like such a pig when he's here?? not good.
hahaha that's exactly like me. Jon feeds me up. He's offended if i don't eat crap lol.

Wiggleworm you sound exactly like me when i got back from holiday - seriously, it's taken me almost a month to get back into things! arrrgh it's so annoying isn't it!

the good news, however, my sexy ladies, is that i have FINALLY lost 2lbs, after a month of gaining 5lbs and then staying put. Woohoo. I'm now 3lbs away from my mini-goal. After that it'll be another half a stone to 2stone - i'll stop when i like how i look!
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Carreh)
I can't wait for the beginning of sept to come, I can try and get into a routine again!
:dito:
ph9
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by grace)
After that it'll be another half a stone to 2stone - i'll stop when i like how i look!
DITTO BABY, high five

well done on the 2lbs loss :proud:

i'm a tiny bit happy with myself because results came out yesterday and i was very very and i still am very but not as very very, though still considerably BUT I DID NOT COMFORT EAT yay. someone yay me.
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ph9)
DITTO BABY, high five

well done on the 2lbs loss :proud:

i'm a tiny bit happy with myself because results came out yesterday and i was very very and i still am very but not as very very, though still considerably BUT I DID NOT COMFORT EAT yay. someone yay me.
Yay! :hugs: I realise how hard it must be..
Spoog!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Jesus, super cals yesterday. Although I hardly ate anything. After results we all just went straight to the pub, and were there until closing!
I'm into Leeds Met!! Woooooooo, BCC, not bad! I feel justified in drinking all that beer.
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by grace)
the good news, however, my sexy ladies, is that i have FINALLY lost 2lbs, after a month of gaining 5lbs and then staying put. Woohoo. I'm now 3lbs away from my mini-goal. After that it'll be another half a stone to 2stone - i'll stop when i like how i look!
How could you possibly afford to lose 2 stone?! :eek: I've seen the photo of you from your holiday and you'd look ill if you lost that much I'm sure!

Today is my turnaround day I think. Have just had a nice breakfast/lunch of fat free strawberry yoghurt mixed with half a tin of peaches, a couple of plums and an apple. Feeling very full now and am on about 320cals so that gives me room to have a snack midafternoon and then a decent sized dinner.

I used to worry about yoghurt and fruit being carbs but losing weight on holiday showed me I can eat carbs if I want and still lose weight - I'm more likely to struggle with my diet if I cut out fruit etc cos I just end up craving it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (148)
27.82%
No (384)
72.18%

Watched Threads