Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That's a good idea about the sportswear I usually run or gym in cropped Nike trousers and a tshirt but I'd freeze to death if I went running outside like that!! I'm really looking forward to running along the Southbank when I'm back in London - the route is so nice that I hardly notice how far I've gone. I'll def have a look in the sportshops, would be even better if I could get something in the sales too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥♥♥)
    talking of shows after watching that near to half tonne woman last night my hunger pangs went.
    Which show was this?

(Original post by Tufts)
    Which show was this?
    I dunno what it was called. She was a compulsive over eater, always overweight but after a car accident she hurt her leg was bed bound and it spiralled out of control. SHe had her stomach size reduced but unfortunately died of a heart attack I think two weeks after.

ReputationRep:
    It was called Half Ton Mum and was on Channel 4 last night at 9, will probs be repeated at some point.

ReputationRep:
    I watched half of it. My dad then saw what I was watching and made me change the channel.

ReputationRep:
    Is 1200 calories per day too much, too little or just fine if I wana loose weight??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOooki)
    Is 1200 calories per day too much, too little or just fine if I wana loose weight??
    It depends on your activity. 1200 is supposed the minimum amount for a sedentary lifestyle so if you're excising as well then you can afford to eat more calories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liladriel)
    I watched half of it. My dad then saw what I was watching and made me change the channel.
    I watched most of it with both my parents then dad got bored and left. Mum always watches stuff like that with me, she loves it too.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not doing that much excercise atm. So I'd say sedentary. So is it fine even if trying to loose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOooki)
    Well I'm not doing that much excercise atm. So I'd say sedentary. So is it fine even if trying to loose?
    yes that's definitely fine I wouldn't go any lower than that.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks melissabee

ReputationRep:
    I went for a run in the snow today

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me...

What is the difference between coke zero and diet coke? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Can anyone tell me...

I think coke zero is meant to taste like regular coke, while diet coke has a different flavour. I think coke zero is also aimed at boys, since diet seems quite a female oriented approach.

It's all marketing I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Can anyone tell me...

Coke zero is vile and diet coke is luffly :love:

I dont know why but I really cant stomach coke zero. It tastes very odd to me.

ReputationRep:
    Coke Zero and Diet Coke have different sweetners in them. Diet Coke has asparatame and Coke Zero doesn't. I don't know much else about it though! Coke Zero actually has slightly less calories too but only like 0.5cal less per 500ml bottle. I don't really like Zero that much but love normal Diet Coke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)

OOO and anyone know whatever happened to grace? (the hot blondie)
    I was wondering that. She hasn't posted here for ages

ReputationRep:
    Folks remind me why it is important to take a day off from exercising?

I've been exercising for 2 hours each day for 2 weeks straight with no days off and I know logically I should take a day off round about now :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)

OOO and anyone know whatever happened to grace? (the hot blondie)
    I miss grace she had the same viewpoint as me on, like, everything! She was lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Folks remind me why it is important to take a day off from exercising?

I've been exercising for 2 hours each day for 2 weeks straight with no days off and I know logically I should take a day off round about now :confused:
    I think its just to give time for your muscles to rest and also because if you might find that if you have a day off the next day you'll perform better but if you're fine as you are then it's probably not necessary. 2 hours a day is pretty hardcore though. Do you do it all in one go?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.