The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

But this is around 600 kcals i would have thought, the only one i'm not sure of is the cottage pie off the top of my head, but jacket potato is usually 250-300, apple would be 50 or less, and i guess cottage pie is around 300. Its not that far out with the estimation.
Cottage pie was around 250. It was actually suprisingly low cal. I replied to your thread Kirsty, but it didn't post :frown: Will PM you tomorrow.
Reply 3602
I'm only eating around 100kcal a da too, and I'm supposed to be on 2150 a day. I feel full though and I'm eating good meals. Looks like I need to eat more :s:
Reply 3603
Ughhh I just feel so fat again, I wish it would just all fall off. I need to lose weight for gymnastics, last night I just couldn't do anything because I'm too heavy to lift and support myself, it's so embarrassing. Dieting is sooo hard though because food is tasty! I just feel so frustrated and gross.
Reply 3604
Arghh my BMI has gone from 25.4 to 26 over the course of this week, I'm heading towards 10 stone again- how is that even possible when you're only 5'1"? Ugh I'm disgusting.
puppy
Arghh my BMI has gone from 25.4 to 26 over the course of this week, I'm heading towards 10 stone again- how is that even possible when you're only 5'1"? Ugh I'm disgusting.

No your not disgusting. Don't worry. Be positive. Think you can do this.
Crisps
I'm only eating around 100kcal a da too, and I'm supposed to be on 2150 a day. I feel full though and I'm eating good meals. Looks like I need to eat more :s:

I assume you mean a 1000. :smile:

My advice is don't concentrate on calories, don't get obsessed by them where possible eat 3 good meals, have a light snack between each one if you need it. If your eating to that pattern, you should be getting enough.
:wink:
Dramatic Star
Cottage pie was around 250. It was actually suprisingly low cal. I replied to your thread Kirsty, but it didn't post :frown: Will PM you tomorrow.

Okies, Look forward to getting it. :smile:
I turned on the tv last night and stumbled on some kind of shopping channel. They were advertising this piece of exercise equipment called Extreme Pilates. It looked really good but was damned expensive......and like a total nutter I went and ordered it. It comes with a shed load of exercise dvds as well, but still.....I'm starting to seriously regret spending such a colossal amount of money.
Still it did come with a 30 day money back guarantee I suppose. It better work that's all I can say!
Reply 3609
Hey, d'u have any ideas how many calories in a cognac??
Reply 3610
KOooki

Google it
PinkMobilePhone
I turned on the tv last night and stumbled on some kind of shopping channel. They were advertising this piece of exercise equipment called Extreme Pilates. It looked really good but was damned expensive......and like a total nutter I went and ordered it. It comes with a shed load of exercise dvds as well, but still.....I'm starting to seriously regret spending such a colossal amount of money.
Still it did come with a 30 day money back guarantee I suppose. It better work that's all I can say!

did it have elle macpherson and some other celebrities endorsing it? i saw this machine and by god, i would have bought it if not for the price. ah well, exercise dvds it is
La Trampa
did it have elle macpherson and some other celebrities endorsing it? i saw this machine and by god, i would have bought it if not for the price. ah well, exercise dvds it is

yeh that's the one - it looked really good didn't it.
However I've just done a search online and found the exact same thing for £100 cheaper - so I've rang up and cancelled my order lol.
yup and you could see all the muscles and everything. using fit people to demonstratee normally puts me off and it did slightly but then it was still believable at the same time...but :eek: you ordered it?! good on you.

what are you getting in the end?
KOooki

Reply 3615
puppy
Google it

Yeah I have put it says something like 80cals for 25g. So how can I count??:confused:
La Trampa
yup and you could see all the muscles and everything. using fit people to demonstratee normally puts me off and it did slightly but then it was still believable at the same time...but :eek: you ordered it?! good on you.

what are you getting in the end?

this :
http://www.tvdeals.tv/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=42

same thing but cheaper. I'm somewhat relieved to be honest lol
Reply 3617
~Kirsty~

Thanks Kirsty! And thats for how many ml ??
PinkMobilePhone
this :
http://www.tvdeals.tv/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=42

same thing but cheaper. I'm somewhat relieved to be honest lol

still too expensive for me especially at uni. but go you!
when it arrives and you try it out,let us know :smile:
Reply 3619
KOooki
Yeah I have put it says something like 80cals for 25g. So how can I count??:confused:

25mg = 25 ml = one standard shot. If you want to know for larger sizes you'll have to work it out like a %

Latest