The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3620
80 cals / 25mg = 3.2 cals per mg
KOooki
Thanks Kirsty! And thats for how many ml ??

It was an american measure - 1 and half fluid ounces. Works out about 45 ml.
Reply 3622
Hello guys.

I'm sorry if my prior posts have been OTT. I apologise if I offended anyone.

May I still participate in this society? :embarasse

I'll be good.
Scales???!!!?
Nah
I'll just eat normally and I walk to and from school anyways so its not such a problem
Reply 3624
I ****ed my diet TOTALY TODAY OH well... :frown:
Reply 3625
Someone sounds drunk :p:

Mmmm cheesy shepherds pie. Put too much cheese on , but boy its good
Reply 3626
Hi Tufts Even though I m not a long termer in this tread I had noticesd U had left! Welcome back!! :smile:
Reply 3627
Crisps
I'm only eating around 100kcal a da too, and I'm supposed to be on 2150 a day. I feel full though and I'm eating good meals. Looks like I need to eat more :s:

Careful with thinking that though. My hardest month was when I was eating too little. I needed to up it by about 300cal a day to start losing weight again.
Reply 3628
KOooki
Hi Tufts Even though I m not a long termer in this tread I had noticesd U had left! Welcome back!! :smile:

oh :hugs: Bless you.
Reply 3629
Ok guys, I've noticed a lot of posts asking for low-fat treats. So here we go.

Check out these bitches :biggrin:

Cola flavoured (really tasty!) with strawberry bubblegum inside!
40 Calories.
Last 20 minutes.

Keeps your mouth busy :^_^:

I'm unwrapping one right now.
Reply 3630
^^^ P.S. Sugar free and made by Chupa Chups. :smile:
Reply 3631
KOooki

Hey Tufts I think someone neg rep. me because of what I said... Pat-the-TIC!
Reply 3632
KOooki
Hey Tufts I think someone neg rep. me because of what I said... Pat-the-TIC!

For welcoming me back? :frown:
welcome back tuft. nice to see you in here :smile:
Reply 3634
:love:
Reply 3635
Thank you guys :blush:

I love this place, because we're all in the same boat.
yay - happy families! :smile:

Group hug: :hugs:

ooh, my flatmate says she thinks i've lost weight, i told her i know i lost weight before christmas but i think i put it back on - she says i look slimmer! yay! It feels so good when someone says that!
Reply 3637
~Kirsty~

ooh, my flatmate says she thinks i've lost weight, i told her i know i lost weight before christmas but i think i put it back on - she says i look slimmer! yay! It feels so good when someone says that!

woot! Well done lass! :congrats:

Although when I met you, I noticed you were skinny as hell :biggrin:
Reply 3638
Can anyone reccomend a good, low fat choc pudding/dessert? I want something to treat myself :redface: [unfortunately the only big supermarket I can access is Morrisons :frown:]
I know it's not much help if you can't get to sainsburys (you could always order online..) but they do be good to yourself chocolate mousses for 89cals each. They're really good too - chocolatey enough to hit the spot but light and not too rich. Yum.

Since coming back to uni after xmas I'm the lowest weight I've been for years (definitely since I've become conscious of how much I weigh).. definitely since before I was 17! V happy :smile: I've gone from 10st 8 at Easter last year to 9st 5 now (I was 9st 4 the other morn though.. exciting!) which for my height is just about right for me I think. It's been quite slow loss but it's all been healthy and I reckon it's more likely to stay off this way :smile:

I'm feeling so much better eating healthily the whole time but I do let myself have the odd slice of toast or biscuit if I really want one. Good times :smile:

Everyone seems to be doing really well on here at the moment, must be the new year!

Latest