This discussion is closed.
cutelilchica
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Crisps)
I did get bottled water instead of coke though

craving diet coke so much! had WAY too much over christmas, so seeing how long I can go without it. water all the way
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by cutelilchica)
craving diet coke so much! had WAY too much over christmas, so seeing how long I can go without it. water all the way
I drink waaaay too much coke zero

Is that bad?

Because of the chemicals and all that jazz?
Crisps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I may investigate skinny cow when I next go shopping I remember the adverts with that woman slopping her ice cream down her top :p:
x~PiNk~x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
I drink waaaay too much coke zero

Is that bad?

Because of the chemicals and all that jazz?
I dont suppose all the chemical crap they put in there is doing anyone any good but I find it bloats me more than anything. I haven't drunk any for 2 weeks :proud:
Crisps
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My mid-afternoon slack looks so nice. It's a Jordans wild berries cereal bar. It's only 118 cal ;yes; I want to eat it now but I darent because I dont want to be hungry till dinner time
*Ariel*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
skinny cow is gorrrrgeous!!

did any1 else watch that programme on last night about how they lie about what is it your food and there is more fat than it actualy says? i was so shocked that we could actually be eating wayy more fat than we thought we were!

it went on about how much sugar is in orange juice which annoyed me bcus they always say you should drink juice instead of fizzy drinks, now they are moaning about fruit juice being unhealthy i wish they made up their minds! in their eeys the only thing good to eat is if you prepare everything from scratch with fresh vegis etc but not every1 has the time to do that so we must all be unhealthy ? annoying

although it did say the 'good for you' stuff sometimes is higher in fat and sugars than normal ones

im stil eating my ready meals!!
Crisps
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
you have to be careful with fruit juices and smoothies. Although they do contain a lot of sugar, if you get not-from-concentrate, it's all natural sugars and much better for you than chemically=produced sugars you find in concentrated juice and fizzy drinks.
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by x~PiNk~x)
I dont suppose all the chemical crap they put in there is doing anyone any good but I find it bloats me more than anything. I haven't drunk any for 2 weeks :proud:
I like the bloating. Makes me feel doubly full after a meal.
CheesyBeans
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *Ariel*)
skinny cow is gorrrrgeous!!

did any1 else watch that programme on last night about how they lie about what is it your food and there is more fat than it actualy says? i was so shocked that we could actually be eating wayy more fat than we thought we were!

it went on about how much sugar is in orange juice which annoyed me bcus they always say you should drink juice instead of fizzy drinks, now they are moaning about fruit juice being unhealthy i wish they made up their minds! in their eeys the only thing good to eat is if you prepare everything from scratch with fresh vegis etc but not every1 has the time to do that so we must all be unhealthy ? annoying
I watched that programme too. To be honest I have always stayed away from fruit juice, especially when I'm trying to lose weight as I knew it's packed full of sugar. Then again my dentist told me not to drink a few years back fpr the sake of my teeth (I have one extremely sensitive tooth than hasn't been veneered over properly) so I have. Obviously he told me to limit my fizzy drinks too but I think that's a much harder challenge.
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
I like the bloating. Makes me feel doubly full after a meal.
But it gives me a sticky out belly :nn:
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by x~PiNk~x)
But it gives me a sticky out belly :nn:
True I also think its giving me spots :eek: Must stop.
*Ariel*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by CheesyBeans)
I watched that programme too. To be honest I have always stayed away from fruit juice, especially when I'm trying to lose weight as I knew it's packed full of sugar. Then again my dentist told me not to drink a few years back fpr the sake of my teeth (I have one extremely sensitive tooth than hasn't been veneered over properly) so I have. Obviously he told me to limit my fizzy drinks too but I think that's a much harder challenge.
yea my dentist said only to drink it around meal times, but i love it too much! i drink it all the time, i like fizzy drinks but they make me really bloated , and i cant drink much water cus it makes me feel sick
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i bought the diet coke with antioxidants and diet coke with vitamins today i only bought two mini bottles though cos i don't really drink fizzy drinks!

i did a good healthy shop today so hopefully will stick to some kind of real diet
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I drink a lot or Red Bull sugar free... Good or bad?
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ok in moderation but that amount of caffeine can't be good for you!
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So, do diet fizzy drinks give you spots?
Crisps
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
i bought the diet coke with antioxidants and diet coke with vitamins today i only bought two mini bottles though cos i don't really drink fizzy drinks!

i did a good healthy shop today so hopefully will stick to some kind of real diet
Diet coke with vitamins?? Never heard of that!
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

yup, it's new!!

and tufts, i don't think fizzy drinks give you spots as such, but replace the fizzy drinks with water and it works miracles for avoiding them :p:
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Me neither :confused: Does she mean she bought them seperately?
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
Me neither :confused: Does she mean she bought them seperately?

No, "she" doesn't. It's a new type of diet coke with extra vitamins and antioxidants in it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.46%
No (613)
72.54%

Watched Threads