Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i second kirsty, smoked salmon has more stuff in it esp. salt, so normal is better for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Ewww cottage cheese.
    Mmmmmm I'm addicted to the stuff. Eat at least 300g per day

ReputationRep:
    I love cottage cheese - what varieties does everyone have? I really like the pineapple one.

i have the plain low fat one when I do have it. I was tempted by the pineapple a couple of times but never got it in fear I would dislike it. I may buy a small pot of it now today.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I prefer a brand i can only get at home - longley farm - its much thicker, and creamier than the standard supermarket ones. I love pineapple!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    I prefer a brand i can only get at home - longley farm - its much thicker, and creamier than the standard supermarket ones. I love pineapple!
    Morrisons sell it nationwide.

ReputationRep:
    good old morrisons : )

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeeeww pinapple cottage cheese is grosszorz!

ReputationRep:
    Kirsty, as a dietician I don't suppose you know anything about dieting whilst breastfeeding do you? I know I'm not supposed to 'diet' as such, but I'm trying to eat healthily instead, which I would think is a good thing, and I'm assuming I'd be losing weight that way anyway, as the breastfeeding uses a fair amount of calories itself.
    Is there anything I'm meant to be eating more of, like calcium?
    It's so darned confusing.
    (If you don't know anything about breastfeeding requirements thats ok, just thought you might )
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i weighed myself today and although it's not my official weigh in day, i've lost another kg. yay! just hope i've definitely lost it by weigh in day which happens to be a day after i might go on my sushi binge... >.<

ReputationRep:
    I've had a good weekend, I feel a little bit better in myself, my tummy looks flatter. Although I did go shopping on Sat morning and was horrified to discover that I can no longer fit into my normal size jeans, I've gone up a size eek!! That really upset me, and I think that was the kick start I needed to get back on track with the diet and exercise. So I've been good with my diet all weekend. I don't own any scales anymore, I was thinking of getting some of those body fat thingy's from Llyods pharmacy that have been advertised recently? Anyone have any?

ReputationRep:
    my word! my spag bol recipe only has 360-odd calories according to tesco tracker! :eek:

Hmm. That is all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carreh)
    Hmm. That is all
    What's happened angel?

ReputationRep:
    My tummy is so much bigger than most girls on TSR even though I've lost so much weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    My tummy is so much bigger than most girls on TSR even though I've lost so much weight
    Focus on the second part of that sentence

(Original post by Tufts)
    What's happened angel?
    just totally lost all my motivation and stuffs that wouldnt have bugged me is bugging me now.

minimo seriously you have NOTHING compared to what I will always have. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    ;console;

I think mine is bigger than ALL girls on TSR lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    Kirsty, as a dietician I don't suppose you know anything about dieting whilst breastfeeding do you? I know I'm not supposed to 'diet' as such, but I'm trying to eat healthily instead, which I would think is a good thing, and I'm assuming I'd be losing weight that way anyway, as the breastfeeding uses a fair amount of calories itself.
    Is there anything I'm meant to be eating more of, like calcium?
    It's so darned confusing.
    (If you don't know anything about breastfeeding requirements thats ok, just thought you might )
    Yeah I think the only real requirement is that you keep your calcium intake high. Though I imagine everything you eat could go into your breast milk so it's extra important to eat healthily.

I wanna see what Kirsty says too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carreh)
    just totally lost all my motivation and stuffs that wouldnt have bugged me is bugging me now.

minimo seriously you have NOTHING compared to what I will always have. :hugs:
    I guess I'll always have my potbelly gah.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.