Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm eating one now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liladriel)
    I'm eating one now
    What kind?

ReputationRep:
    A Jazz apple - they were the only ones M&S had in packs of 6 rather than packs of 4. They're good, I like crunchy apples the best.

ReputationRep:
    A Jazz apple - they were the only ones M&S had in packs of 6 rather than packs of 4. They're good, I like crunchy apples the best.
    They are my favourite! Gonna have one after the cross-trainer
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Isn't it spelt Lasagne?

Although that looks really wrong...
    Try Lasagna
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I haven't tried those yet - though i generally get the cheapest - last week cox's werhalf price, so i had those.

ReputationRep:
    These ones were £2.09 for 6 :O Last week I got a massive bag of Braeburn for 59p!!

Glad one of us knows how to spell lasagna!

I'm off to Wagamama's in a bit...have a buy one get one free voucher so it's only going to cost about £4

These ones were £2.09 for 6 :O Last week I got a massive bag of Braeburn for 59p!!

Glad one of us knows how to spell lasagna!

I'm off to Wagamama's in a bit...have a buy one get one free voucher so it's only going to cost about £4
    why did u pay so much? cus they is lushies?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    £2 for apples - :eek:

is the apples burn more calories then they are jazz true
    /me runs off for more corn thins with lite philadephia :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    I haven't tried those yet - though i generally get the cheapest - last week cox's werhalf price, so i had those.
    Jazz are £1.50 for 4.

Cox are pretty :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I like Pink Lady and Royal Gala apples - I had 2 today, usually only have 1 to try and have a mix of fruit.....

brb picking up a chinese for my mum. i purposefully purchased non veggie options for her so i cant have sneaky bites :p:

ReputationRep:
    seaweed FTW! :king1:

lulz

ReputationRep:
    hi im new to the student room and up until now ive not talked to anyone in detail about how unhappy i am with my weight.
    I've tried many diets before but find i don't have the will power to stay on it.
    However this time i am determind to stay eating healthily.
    I think what i need is support and this site looks good for that because there are other people going through the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    May I just point out that it is spelt lasagne
    Someone had it right first time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samdreamer05)
    hi im new to the student room and up until now ive not talked to anyone in detail about how unhappy i am with my weight.
    I've tried many diets before but find i don't have the will power to stay on it.
    However this time i am determind to stay eating healthily.
    I think what i need is support and this site looks good for that because there are other people going through the same thing.

Hi :hello: and welcome.

I think youll find this forum very helpful I know I do
    Everyones lovely :love: *major suck up*
    Its so easy to change your eating habits once you figure out where your going wrong. May I suggest maybe keeping a food diary for a week so that ou can pick up on where your going wrong and what you can cut out. Little things are the best to change

ReputationRep:
    lol i was just looking at that on the page before

ReputationRep:
    yes i started one today and my mum is giving me an allowance so that i can buy my own food and that way i now exactly what im eating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samdreamer05)
    yes i started one today and my mum is giving me an allowance so that i can buy my own food and that way i now exactly what im eating
    Thats good (Y)

Personally I like to stock up on lots of cereal (for brekkie) lots of low fat tomato soups, veggie bits and pieces eg quorn mince, burgers (which are really low in calories and fat). I also try to have some fruit around and have cut back alot on foods that I didnt really need but used to add to my meal like bread and pasta. Try to get lots of veggies in with your meals and swap white breads, rice & pasta for wholmeal I also allow myself a sneaky little piece of chocolate a day to stop me from binging.

Good luck

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.