The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4360
Aplin
Anyone interested is welcome to join my fitness, dieting and nutrition forum at www.wanna-be-fit.com we only opened tonight, but I hope it can grow into somewhere people can meet like minded people with simular goals and help each other meet them :smile:

What's wrong with this forum? :dh:
Tufts
My favourite is "Dark Rye".

Damn this is making me want to much them :redface: But I'm not bloody hungry.

*makes a cuppa instead*

I like Dark Rye and the original ones. With tuna and sweetcorn on. Mmm. Or honey for a sweet fix.
Reply 4362
liladriel
I like Dark Rye and the original ones. With tuna and sweetcorn on. Mmm. Or honey for a sweet fix.

How do you get the tuna to stick without something else? :confused:
I have the Weight Watchers mini tins of tuna that are already mixed with light mayonaise. If I'm having it at home though I use normal tuna and light salad cream :smile:
Reply 4364
liladriel
I have the Weight Watchers mini tins of tuna that are already mixed with light mayonaise. If I'm having it at home though I use normal tuna and light salad cream :smile:

oooh what are the calories and fat per 100g please? :smile:
per 100g: 96cals and 3.7g fat (0.6g saturates)

Per mini tin it's 77calories and 3g fat. (1 WW point) I love them as you can eat the tuna staight from the tin without having to drain away all the gross fishy water. The tins are just the right amount to eat at once too.
Reply 4366
liladriel
per 100g: 96cals and 3.7g fat (0.6g saturates)

Per mini tin it's 77calories and 3g fat. (1 WW point) I love them as you can eat the tuna staight from the tin without having to drain away all the gross fishy water. The tins are just the right amount to eat at once too.

not bad :smile:

I prefer to mix the tuna with cottage cheese.
Okay, so I finally weighed myself on an accurate scale. I've lost at least 15 pounds (nearing 20 depending on what scales I trust) since I started university. I need to lose 5 more until I meet the weight i have listed on my driver's license (which I honestly haven't been since I was like, 13?). I'm aiming for a BMI of 20.
Reply 4368
megx
Okay, so I finally weighed myself on an accurate scale. I've lost at least 15 pounds (nearing 20 depending on what scales I trust) since I started university. I need to lose 5 more until I meet the weight i have listed on my driver's license (which I honestly haven't been since I was like, 13?). I'm aiming for a BMI of 20.

You want to weight the same as you did when you were 13? :confused:
Tufts
You want to weight the same as you did when you were 13? :confused:

I'm the same height (5'9''), but I guess if you look at it that way, it is kind of weird. But I wasn't exactly skinny at 13.
Reply 4370
megx
I'm the same height (5'9''), but I guess if you look at it that way, it is kind of weird. But I wasn't exactly skinny at 13.

You were 5'9 at 13? :eek:
Tufts
not bad :smile:

I prefer to mix the tuna with cottage cheese.

Oh, that sounds nice.

I had such a craving for cottage cheese the other day but can't seem to find it anywhere :frown: I thought it was a pretty standard food but Sainsburys and M&S don't seem to do it :eek: Had to compromise with Philidelphia Extra Light - just having some on mini pitta bread with tinned peaches and its actually pretty nice.
All this talk of cottage cheese is making me want some.. might have some for lunch!
eww cannot stand cottage cheese. wish i could, as it's great if your watching your weight. :frown:

rivitas on the other hand!
hmm seasame are the best. soo nice.
i like them with marmite :love:

ooh or avocado and parma ham...
yummy. :biggrin:
Can I join? I think I need to:p: !

Okay, lets just say in the past I haven't had a "healthy" relationship with food. Now I am ready to loose weight and do it healthily this time. I want to do it before I get to uni so i can join all the sports teams I want and not feel unhealthy or well, fat! So yes 7 months to loose... bring it on!
Reply 4375
economist_robinson
Can I join? I think I need to:p: !

Okay, lets just say in the past I haven't had a "healthy" relationship with food. Now I am ready to loose weight and do it healthily this time. I want to do it before I get to uni so i can join all the sports teams I want and not feel unhealthy or well, fat! So yes 7 months to loose... bring it on!

How much do you need to loose? What are your stats?
Reply 4376
Damn this place is dead today. Hey, where are you guys on my vamped-up hunger chart? :biggrin:

I'm at 4. Gonna have an apple me thinks :smile:
5 I do believe.
A 7 methinks..

Just thought I'd 'introduce' myself to the society.. Been reading a lot of the thread but just haven't gotten around to properly getting into the discussions...

I'm just wondering, do you all count calories?!? I just find that really annoying!!
I don't. I sometimes vaguely think about it though but it's all guessing and I don't worry about it.