TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
beebeeworm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Today's been pretty good so far. I'm on under 700cals and have pretty much had all my meals today (for tea I've just had a tin of tuna with some extra light mayo and a tin of pineapple so I may have something else in a bit, we'll see) and I worked for 4.5 hours earlier so have been on my feet all afternoon. Could be doing better but feeling fine about things so I'm happy
ZanyZanny
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hey lilian , how are you? i am pretty good at the moment thank you and feeling all good at bein back on track, well ish :p:
B- weetabix with ss milk and orange juice
L-ham sandwich mini doughnut
D-jacket potato and beans
S- viennese whirl and 4 cherry tomatos
which is about 1300 which on a gym day is fine, prob actually should eat a tad more.
tinkerbellejess
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Does anyone find that they sweat more when they're on their period? I got sweat in my eye yesterday at the gym which has never happened before, and it really really stung!

Today I went, and I was just so exhausted that it was a real effort to do anything, but got there in the end! Had to keep myself going with the thought of relaxing in the sauna afterwards

Oooooh I have my gym reprogramme tomorrow morning, can't wait, as it'll mean my programme finally involves weights! (for the frst 6 weeks, she just wanted me to do cardio) And I love doing weights, as I really feel like I have to put some real effort in and it makes me feel strong. Tomorrow is also my "day off" from exercise really as if this reprogramme is anything like my induction then it'll literally just showing me how to work the machines (in particular the weights, as I've used all the cardio machines) and do the exercises and talk me through the programme. So it'll be nice and easy tomorrow
bigluce
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hey guys, i think i ate too much today, but gym was good, 20 mins fartlek running and an hours spinning plus abroutine hmm!!

jess, i think yu do sweat morewhen you re on your period, i was screaming out for more aircon in spinning today - hehe sweat in your eye, thst happens to me all the time - sign of a good workout x x
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yes, I'm on my period at the mo and I sweated SO much at the gym yesterday, loads more than usual! Anyway I'm a bit sad cos Tuesday is my weigh in day and it said that I hadn't lost any weight since last week boo! I haven't been bad with my eating, and I've been exercising every day so I'm gutted! It's my birthday on Sunday and I want my family to be shocked when they see me!
[email protected]!a
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I am SO sick of this weather- it makes me so bored. I just binged on cereal and honey, peanut butter, a cornetto and a load of chocolate after coming back from a swim :-( I'm just going to stay the same weight at this rate- I really thought summer would be great to lose weight, cos it'd be hot (so i'd be less hungry) and there would be lots of outdoors things to do to keep my mind off food! I still have 4 lb to lose before uni- but i've stayed the same weight for ages now so it's not looking good!

Rant over!!!
mc_hamster
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Went to the gym this morning, did my weights. Also did 15 minutes of jogging and 15 minutes of brisk walking on a 4.0 incline. Thought I'd change around my workout so I stop getting so bored. I'm getting so lazy with my gym sessions but hopefully it doesn't matter too much because I'm not eating that much so it hopefully balances itself out. I also took the dog out for about 30 minutes today so that adds to the total exercise I guess.
The no eating in the evening thing is going ok, I haven't given in yet. Plus it gives me extra calories in the day which is helping my energy levels.
I going to be at about 1250 calories today which isn't too bad.
.butterfly.x.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Lost a bit more weight! woohoo...1 and a half pounds to be exact!

and got my own exercise bike now so watch TV when Im on it, makes exercise much more less effort.
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wooooooo. Amazing day today- food & exercise wise!

Ate: Ben&Jerry's ice-cream (200), Cafe Nero smoothie (200). :eek: But i've still got dinner, and then B&J to binge on to bring my calories up ot 1200.

And i've gymmed today (about 400) and then i have walked 9.2 miles (14.8km) today, which is great!

But tomorrow will be baddddd, i expect. :p:
tinkerbellejess
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Had my gym reprogramme today, can't wait to start it tomorrow (didn't have time to today as had to get straight to work after it!) It's so much more varied than my last programme, short bursts of cardio with weights and stuff in between so I can't get bored! lol So it's going to be a lot more fun than cardio machine after cardio machine! I'm really looking forward to it, new motivation, yay!
CheesyBeans
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I thought I was going to have a good day foodwise today because for breakfast I had an apple and a yoghurt and for lunch I had soup. All was going well and I was planning on perhaps having pasta and salad for tea when my parents came home with BBQ stuff. Gaahh, I ate like a pig
polka_dott
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I came back from holiday last weds like 9st 9lbs and am now back to my weight before the holiday 9st 5lbs I have the last 5/6lbs to lose and I've barely eaten any junk food in a week, apart from a few Roses chocolates. I'll be in cambridge all day though cos I have an appointment at Addenbrookes so I'll probably end up at pizza hut though!!
mc_hamster
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's weigh in day today and I've lost 3lbs, yay. That means I've got 8lbs till I reach my target which seems possible now. So I now weigh 9st 8lbs, which I never in 100 years thought would happen. I think it might have helped that I've been really strict with my food and the no eating in the evening thing as well.
No gym today but I'm going to do 30 minutes on the treadmill and also take the dog out in a bit. But I really should find something more productive to do after that.
polka_dott
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I was at Addenbrookes today and the doctor was questioning why I was losing weight...I was like.."because I needed to?!" I'm still 9st 5lbs which isn't underweight for my height..now they're attacking my exercise regime as a reason for my lack of periods. Anyway I had a mcchicken premier or something like that at mcdonalds...it was my treat of the week heh ate healthily since I came back from holiday, it was very tasty. I also bought a pair of skinny jeans from river island in a size 10 they had my length (long) for once.
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yay weighed myself this morning and was down 3lbs from the other day (I was hoping that it was just period weight and it seems that that's disappeared and I've lost further weight). I've now got 4lbs to go - I haven't been this weight since before Christmas!
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm depressed cause I've put on 2lbs in the last weeks. I know it isn't a lot but I'm really sad about it.

Bakc to the strict diet I was on in April I think, I've been easing into a more relaxed version over the holidays.

I've also not been able to go to the gym cause I did my shoulder in but hopefullt the anti-inflams will have kicked in by now. The better have cause I'm going on Sunday shoulder be damned.

My Birthday is in 3 weeks and I want to lose at least 3lbs by then, hopefully on this stricter diet I should do.

I was just so depressed when I saw the scales go up instead of down.
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hi everyone
I havent been on here for ages Im not too sure why.
Ive sort of lost my motivation atm but i think its because iv got so much time off college so cant be bothered to do anything. Im planning to start again when we go back to college
Only 10lbs to lose really and then ill be 9 stone so I suppose i shouldnt worry too much.
I really hope everyones doing well and is being sensible and healthy
xxx
tinkerbellejess
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My god I ache........that is all.

dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ChocolateEyes)
I'm depressed cause I've put on 2lbs in the last weeks. I know it isn't a lot but I'm really sad about it.

Bakc to the strict diet I was on in April I think, I've been easing into a more relaxed version over the holidays.

I've also not been able to go to the gym cause I did my shoulder in but hopefullt the anti-inflams will have kicked in by now. The better have cause I'm going on Sunday shoulder be damned.

My Birthday is in 3 weeks and I want to lose at least 3lbs by then, hopefully on this stricter diet I should do.

I was just so depressed when I saw the scales go up instead of down.
Try not to feel too bad about it chick, it happens to all of us! I know I've gone through the depression of seeing the scales go up, but try not to let it get you down! You seem to have set yourself a realistic goal, 3lbs in 3 weeks is possible, but don't restrict too much or anything! Weight loss sucks but you can do it!
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Thank dita parlo. I know I can get there, just hate seeing things go the wrong way
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (225)
27.71%
No (587)
72.29%

Watched Threads