TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
quizster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by beebeeworm)
I wouldn't exactly call diet coke healthy...

Mmm.. jumped on the cottage cheese bandwagon, just eaten lots of cottage cheese with pineapple... yummmmm
Yeah, I guess healthy wasn't the best word of that, I guess it calorie free and fat free would be more suitable??
Bubblebee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ok guys I'm in, I've been running about four times a week and it's time to overhaul my diet now. So I've just been to the supermarket (cycled there and back) and have got loads of munchy healthy snacks and loads of fruit and veggies. Go me!
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
9 st 3 innit. Treated myself a bit today, had choccie cake and some chocolate mmmm.
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Made it to the gym again, hour and 15 mins of cardio (split between cross trainer and bike) then spent about 40 mins doing different weight machines (am new to gymming so working out how many reps at what weights I'm comfortable with and stuff... got 2 sessions with a personal trainer as well though to hopefully sort stuff like that out!

Unfortunately I did feel like I'd been beaten up or had just come out of a kung fu class I used to go to lots. lol. Yay!
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Eaten loads today. Rubbish. I've had nearly 1500cals, some of it good but quite a bit of it bad (pack of quavers, slice of toast, cupcake). Really frustrated at the moment, I keep eating more than I intend to. I need to stick to 1200 cals and not around 1400 which it's been lately or my weight's not going anywhere.
annab1684
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just wondered..
Any of you who are losing weight because you really were overweight by your BMI or whatever?
How much have you lost? since when? clothes sizes? I don't know really, just anything you can tell me about you. .
I was 12st 8 BMI of 30.something sept 1st.
I'm now 10st 11 with a BMI of 26.2
I was almost size 16 on the bottom and size 18 on the top
now I'm size 12 on the bottom and size 14 on the top (Excluding Topshop etc)
I'm 5"3.6 and it's all on my tummy and upper arms so I want to lose at least another stone preferably more.
polka_dott
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I want to maintain my weight but not sure how to do it.. should I eat a few more treats so I don't lose any more weight?
Saffie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Eaten loads today. Rubbish. I've had nearly 1500cals, some of it good but quite a bit of it bad (pack of quavers, slice of toast, cupcake). Really frustrated at the moment, I keep eating more than I intend to. I need to stick to 1200 cals and not around 1400 which it's been lately or my weight's not going anywhere.
no ,1200 isn't enough. Which is probably why it's impossible to stick to.
Do more exercise to lose more weight.
polka_dott
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by annab1684)
I just wondered..
Any of you who are losing weight because you really were overweight by your BMI or whatever?
How much have you lost? since when? clothes sizes? I don't know really, just anything you can tell me about you. .
I'm 5"3.6 and it's all on my tummy and upper arms so I want to lose at least another stone preferably more.
Congrats on losing so much weight its hard to keep going, I should know.

I wasn't overweight, I just felt a bit chubby and wanted to tone up.. I've lost 19lbs since I started, mostly around my tummy thanks to HIIT It did take a while though. I'm now 9st and a size 10 on the bottom and size 8 on the top, so I'm quite happy now, I just want to tone up a lil bit.
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^^^That's practically my stats
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
1500 isn't that much? Isn't it 500 cals less than the recommended amount?

I read on another thread that you have to eat about 1600 calories otherwise it burns muscle?
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I made the mistake of opening a pack of cookies earlier...two have gone already (they're about 120 calories each) and I can see the others disappearing! Oh well...I went to the gym today so I suppose it's not *as* bad....right?
annab1684
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no it's not, not at all
Cookies are the worst thing in the world. EVER.
I saw these ones like smallish weight watchers ones in morrisons the other day.
I can't remember the calories but I was like wooowwww that's not much for cookies
and it told you how many calories were in two
Perhaps you should buy some. In fact I think I'm going to buy some. Then there would be zero problems with the cookies (Y)
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no it's not, not at all
Cookies are the worst thing in the world. EVER.
I saw these ones like smallish weight watchers ones in morrisons the other day.
I can't remember the calories but I was like wooowwww that's not much for cookies
and it told you how many calories were in two
Perhaps you should buy some. In fact I think I'm going to buy some. Then there would be zero problems with the cookies (Y)
Thanks, that sounds good. It's not normally a problem because I never really buy them myself, but they were in a food hamper my aunt got me for christmas, and they're the finest range ones and soooooo good! Lol I think i might offer some around to my housemates in an effort to distribute the calories! Hehe.
annab1684
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That's what I do.
I'm always offloading food onto my sister who never stops growing.
EVER.
She's like 3 years younger than me and 3 inches taller.
annab1684
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Another random question.
I'm short (relatively) but just past being petite.
My tummy is mahoosive.
Where can I get a prom dress? :'(
I'm going to end up in an old sack if I don't get on with it.
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
today has been bad...but tomorrow will be WAY better.
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just wondered..
I can't lose weight despite being a hulking fatass. My BMI is now 26 and I look disgusting. I wish I was 8 1/2 stone like I used to be, instead of the size of a large mammal
annab1684
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
I can't lose weight despite being a hulking fatass. My BMI is now 26 and I look disgusting. I wish I was 8 1/2 stone like I used to be, instead of the size of a large mammal
If your BMI is 26 your are hardly the size of a large mammal
You've probs got about half a stone to lose if you wanted to get it to 25, the same as me and I don't really consider myself to be the size of a large mammal. I'm big but not huge.
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Another random question.
I'm short (relatively) but just past being petite.
My tummy is mahoosive.
Where can I get a prom dress? :'(
I'm going to end up in an old sack if I don't get on with it.
I'm quite big round my ribs and back and I find Karen Millen come up very tight round my top then like a sack everywhere else- you might find them bigger round the tummy so they skim rather than cling. The only real way to find out is to try on loads and loads of stuff.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (157)
27.35%
No (417)
72.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise