Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_hamster)
    Wow, well done that's awesome.

ChocolateEyes - Don't worry about it dude, I'm sure you'll be able to lose it again. You've lost loads of weight alread and it's a minor set back, the last few lbs are always the worst. Good luck with it, I'm sure you don't need it though and you'll be back in a week saying you've lost the 2lbs.

I know I shouldn't have but today I bought a size 10 coat yay. My coat from last year is too big for me, this weight loss thing is expensive clothes wise.
    Tell me about it. I needed a whole new wardrobe this year :flute:
    I still need a size 14 for a long coat though sadly - due significantly in part to my sizeable booty :p:

ReputationRep:
    ^^^My booty is here to stay! I'm quite happy about that actually as I've had loads of compliments on it.

Luv how supportive this thread is and I think everyone on here is doing brilliantly.

ReputationRep:
    ffs ive eaten like 600cals of ben and jerrys in the last 2 days. friggin why?! i was beginning to feel comfortable with myself and liking the improvements and now im just reversing it all. im going shopping tomorrow and i was so excited cos id picked out the miss sixty dresses etc i want and now ill looking ****ing disgusting in everything i try on. this is my last shopping trip with mum before i go back to uni and i really wanted to get some nice new autumn stuff that id feel good in. im so annoyed at myself.

and im going to budapest and prague in 2 weeks with my boyfriend and im going to spoil every single photo. i wanted to be slim. i had the whole summer to lose weight. not exactly that difficult :rolleyes:

going to go to the gym this evening and do a massive workout. 1000cals on cardio, then my weights and then a swim. i WILL reverse the damage. such an effort for a few measly spoonfuls of ice cream which, to be honest, werent even that great. :mad:

(sorry for the rant ignore it, i just wanted to let it out!)

don't be so harsh on yourself sweetie :hugs: I've had about 4 or 5 days of eatin gmore than 2000 cals of CRAP everyday!!!! and hardly any exercise you're always so good with your eating and everything don't be sad :love:

ReputationRep:
    Try not to stress about slipping up guys, just get back on it from now. I had a bad day yesterday, ate probably just over half a pizza, had loads of walkers sensations and then had quite a few drinks too. I did stick to spirits and diet mixers but alcohol still isn't good. Add that to the fact that I ate rubbish at work - 2 happy hippos and a few haribo style sweets. I was on about 2100 cals yesterday which is NOT good. I felt rubbish after it though which is good, it will hopefully put me off rubbish for a while.

Not doing too badly today, had pineapple for breakfast and then strawberry yoghurt, peach and grapes for lunch. Have also walked around town in the sun which was nice Need to ignore yesterday and carry on as before. For the first time in nearly a year I weighed 9st 10 when I weighed myself yesterday morning. However, when I weighed myself this morn to assess the damage of last night I was 10stone. This clearly can't be fat gain - 4lbs in one day on 2100cals? Don't think so. So I'm assuming it's cos I just had more food in me after eating lots last night. In a day or two I should be back to normal so should be ok

ReputationRep:
    Im back from my holiday!!!

I ate ridiculous amount of food. I went camping with 3 guys, so all of it was 'man food' like fry ups, pasta, pastrys, fish and chips etc!! However my mum has commented on me looking slim and my clothes are abit looser. Probably because we did lots and lots of walking and swimming all day, which tired me out abit.

Back to the normal routine now for a month till uni starts!
    Hope everyones doing well

ReputationRep:
    Can I rant too? My skin's a mess. Am so pissed-off and I've been good

Jen, I would kill babies to have your legs, you look amazing, ben and jerries can't destroy all that toneage, I promise. :hubba:

Brekkie: piece of leftover naan bread & OJ
    Snack: Apple
    Lunch: Grilled chicken, rocket
    Snack: grapes and a pear
    so far 2 l of water. I need to have my skin back to normal.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been here for a while but just saw your sig, Bexiness and wanted to say well done on your GCSE results

I think I've lost 2 pounds this week so down to 123lbs now and so feel as if I am definetely below the 9 stone mark Going to Japan on Friday so will hopefully keep up the healthyness there and be busy enough not to boredom eat.

ReputationRep:
    My first time posting here!

I've banned the scales from my regime because I get very very obsessive. I'm 5'10" and so shouldn't expect to make it to 8 stone or suchlike. Instead, I go by measurements, clothes sizes and how I look in the mirror.

Today I measured and I am 32-23-34. I'd estimate that my weight is approximately 9 stone 4 lbs at this point. Happy about it, though my boyfriend is staying over this weekend and that always spells diet disaster for me. Sigh. I am magically able to *visibly* get fatter within 2 days. Next week will be gym-filled. Oh yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liladriel)
    Haven't been here for a while but just saw your sig, Bexiness and wanted to say well done on your GCSE results

I think I've lost 2 pounds this week so down to 123lbs now and so feel as if I am definetely below the 9 stone mark Going to Japan on Friday so will hopefully keep up the healthyness there and be busy enough not to boredom eat.
    Thanks. :hugs: It was quite a shock.

Well done on the weight loss!

Japan?! :eek: You going for a holiday? How long for?

In other news, i binged today. Oops.

ReputationRep:
    had an alright gym session tonight so im not feeling too bad about the ice cream :p: though ive sillily eaten no dinner

ReputationRep:
    :eek: only just noticed your results too bex, theyre absolutely fantastic! you must be so proud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    :eek: only just noticed your results too bex, theyre absolutely fantastic! you must be so proud
    Awwww thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Ditto, I meant to say well done as well Becky - amazing results

Foodwise yesterday was OK, but I'm just really annoyed & miserable atm. I swear I hate Facebook right now. I put up the 'Define Me' application and some son of a ***** left the weirdest and generally unflattering words there (apparently I'm a lusty, stalker & voyeur) I was like WTF? Me lusty?! and a voyeur?! :mad: OK I'm a bit of an FB stalker (but who the hell isn't - all I do is try and find randoms I've seen in college using very limited information :rolleyes: - not like I'm some dodgy peado). What hurts me though is that I have a feeling it might have been one of my close friends. (I don't tell most people I 'stalk' people on FB) :rolleyes: Furthermore, no-one else knows me well enough to think of me as lusty :rolleyes: (yes, of course I'm lusty :rolleyes: I'm OBVIOUSLY lusty coz I don't mind saying XYZ has a hot body, or because I'v said stupid things when drunk (I'm only been properly sloshed a couple of times in my life heh :rolleyes: ) I'm so hurt because my friends all seem to left each other nice things and I get a host of unflattering comments. I'm so embarrassed if people who only know me vaguely saw my profile last night - they're going to think I'm some demented whore. (Remember, I'm the girl who hasn't even kissed anyone (I'm sure my critics would say it's because I'm conventionally unattractive).

I feel so sad, just woke up and my day feels like ****e already.

sorry about the rant

dont woryr about these stupid people :hugs: hard but ;console;

ReputationRep:
    People like that annoy me so much. I've had a few experiences like yours. Just try not to worry about and do something today that will cheer you up

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to ask mummy to take me shopping.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday was ok exercise wise and food wise but today is probably going to be poo exercise wise because I'm not going to gym. I might take the dog out in a bit but that's it I think. I suppose it does no harm to have a day off as long as I eat sensibly.

Hmm...Progress Pictures:

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm so disgusted with the first picture, I weighed about 12 stone I'm sure it may even have been more. I look awful and I can't believe I let myself get like that. I might take it down at some point because I'm that terrified of the picture.

2st 6lbs later, a bit better. Still need to get reid of a few lbs (8lbs to reach my target) but I'm a lot happier now. When I go out I feel a lot more confident. I don't usually wear my glasses but it's easier to compare the picture with them on.

ReputationRep:
    Well done hamster!! You look great now!

ReputationRep:
    Looking good

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.