TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
liladriel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was just thinking how I was really craving angel delight - spookey!

Can it be made with soy milk?
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by liladriel)
I was just thinking how I was really craving angel delight - spookey!

Can it be made with soy milk?
don't see why not
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mmm my mum bought some of that WW bread today and it is delicious!!
Its so crispy and yummy...:dh:
I had a slice with a layer of light philly and it was sooo good! And its only 49 cals per slice!!! I reckon my whole snack only came to about 70cals
Its something nice when your really craving bread and dont fancy another rivita :rolleyes: I highly reccomend it. It was the danish one

Im off to watch supersze vs super skinny now haha
Hope everyones had a good day
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was still craving Angel Delight so had to improvise (was more appealing than a 15min walk to Sainsbury's in the dark!)
I had a pack of sugar-free strawberry jelly so mixed it with a little bit of hot water to dissolve the powder and then added 200mls of soy milk, stirred it all together and left it to set for an hour and it worked! was pretty yummy. kinda like mousse-y yogurt guessing it is also slightly healthier than making the jelly with just water as at least soy milk has nutrients and vitamins in. The jelly on it's own is pretty much just articicial sweetner though...The whole desser had 90cals in and it was quite a lot so will def try it again when I want something sweet!
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by x~PiNk~x)
Mmm my mum bought some of that WW bread today and it is delicious!!
Its so crispy and yummy...:dh:
I had a slice with a layer of light philly and it was sooo good! And its only 49 cals per slice!!! I reckon my whole snack only came to about 70cals
Its something nice when your really craving bread and dont fancy another rivita :rolleyes: I highly reccomend it. It was the danish one

Im off to watch supersze vs super skinny now haha
Hope everyones had a good day
I've wondered about the WW bread - may try some now as 49 cals per slice is pretty good!
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've wondered about the WW bread - may try some now as 49 cals per slice is pretty good!
It is! I cant believe how yummy it is for that amount of calories.
I think its going to become my new addiction :p:
ellabella
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im gonna try the jelly soya milk thing tomorrow, thank u
Carreh
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
Wooo think I might have actually lost 2lbs this week if my weigh in goes to plan tomorrow morning! Which means I am just 2lb about away from being X stone and a half :cool: GAH!

~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
All I've done today is eat eat eat
I hate Tuesdays, all my lectures are at the most rubbish times which means it's impossible to eat lunch and dinner at reasonable times so I have just been snacking all day.
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ellabella)
im gonna try the jelly soya milk thing tomorrow, thank u
Hope it works ok! I think next time I will put a bit more milk in it as it was quite a lot less than the amount of water you are supposed to put. Was still good though
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
All I've done today is eat eat eat
I hate Tuesdays, all my lectures are at the most rubbish times which means it's impossible to eat lunch and dinner at reasonable times so I have just been snacking all day.
Some days are like that for me too. I missed lunch today as had to see my tutor so ended up snacking on random bits. Really need to go back to eating 3 proper meals a day as makes me feel much more satisfied and means I get more nutrients rather than relying on cereal bars!
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some days are like that for me too. I missed lunch today as had to see my tutor so ended up snacking on random bits. Really need to go back to eating 3 proper meals a day as makes me feel much more satisfied and means I get more nutrients rather than relying on cereal bars!
I know, it's rubbish. And tomorrow's going to be the same too since I'm in uni until about half three and so will be starving and just eat bits and pieces rather than a proper lunch

Can anyone suggest healthy lunches that I can make and take into uni with me? I was thinking maybe a pasta salad for tomorrow, but I seem to be eating nothing but carbs at the moment!
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Pitta bread filled with tuna/low fat cheese/lean ham etc would be good as it doesn't take too long to prepare and would have protein and carbs in.

Soya yogurt - good source of protein and doesn't need to be refridgered.

Apple/banana.

Cereal bars.

Dried fruit eg. apricots.
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks . I really need to buy some kind of bread that I can take to uni. I only started back at lectures today so I've been used to eating food I can make at home and now I need to reassess my whole routine! I'm thinking maybe (wholemeal) pasta salad for lunch tomorrow as I can make and transport is easily, and then just eat something smaller for dinner. I can't wait til the weekend when I can actually eat at normal times and go to the gym!
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Pitta bread is really good for taking into uni as its really easy to eat and store. Wholemeal pitta bread only has 140 cals per bread too and it's a low GI carb so pretty healthy I really hope I get a chance for a proper lunch tomorrow or it just really messes up my whole days eating
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Pitta bread is really good for taking into uni as its really easy to eat and store. Wholemeal pitta bread only has 140 cals per bread too and it's a low GI carb so pretty healthy I really hope I get a chance for a proper lunch tomorrow or it just really messes up my whole days eating
Yeah same here. I have so much stuff to do tomorrow: uni lectures, volunteering, university paper...all on the same day! And then I'm going out in the evening. I was getting all stressed about having too much to do so I just wrote myself a little timetable for tomorrow, lol. Including the meals I'm going to eat! Hopefully that will help a bit.
ames123
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've been good today eating-wise and now i've just eaten loads of packets of crisps! Once I've had one packet, that's it, I have to have more! :mad:
ames123
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was still craving Angel Delight so had to improvise (was more appealing than a 15min walk to Sainsbury's in the dark!)
I had a pack of sugar-free strawberry jelly so mixed it with a little bit of hot water to dissolve the powder and then added 200mls of soy milk, stirred it all together and left it to set for an hour and it worked! was pretty yummy. kinda like mousse-y yogurt guessing it is also slightly healthier than making the jelly with just water as at least soy milk has nutrients and vitamins in. The jelly on it's own is pretty much just articicial sweetner though...The whole desser had 90cals in and it was quite a lot so will def try it again when I want something sweet!
Sounds like something I make but with evap milk, it's soo yummy!
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel bad and good at the same time

I had half a plate of nachos, and chicken fajitas and a few cocktails at chiquitos... lovely - but i'm so full! I wish they did half portions of fajita's!!!!!!!!
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh, that's a good idea! I already know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow as that's the one meal I know I will have the time for. Hopefully the rest of my week will be less busy and I'll be more sorted with my eating. Really need to have at least 1200 cals per day and it's really hard to make that amount when I don't have make time for proper meals.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (541)
80.27%
Leave (133)
19.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise