TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
~Kirsty~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That is true - i find eating out the portion sizes are sometimes a bit larger, but hate leaving stuff, since i like eating what i pay for.

I guess it all depends on the place.

I think when i went to wagamamas I had the yasai chilli men - which were hot - but nice!!!
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I fitted into a size 6 waistcoat suit today! :eek:
liladriel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
That is true - i find eating out the portion sizes are sometimes a bit larger, but hate leaving stuff, since i like eating what i pay for.
I hate leaving stuff too! If I get a really big portion of food I always intend to leave some of it but then just end up eating it all...seems like such a waste to leave it. Also when I was younger I was always told to finish my food before I could leave the table....

I'm going out for dinner on Friday night - 3 courses and it's all pre paid for so don't think we'll be able to choose what to eat apart from saying whether we're vegetarian or not. I'll just eat everything that I like apart from the bread rolls and potatoes with the main course as that way I'll get a nice meal but won't feel too full/bloated as it's black tie so want to feel nice and slim in my dress too. I hope the food is nice as the ticket was £40...
ellabella
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
anyone got an idea better than omlette to use eggs for for dinner? i wouldnt mnd omlette but the only veg i've got is peas, sweetcorn, carrots, onion, garlic, courgette - i suppose i could have onion garlic & courgette in it

i also have tuna, quorn (chicken/sausage), ww pasta, baked beans, tinned tomatoes, lf cheddar, bread - dont have to have eggs
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
could always have scrambled eggs on toast!

tomatoy pasta with either tuna or quorn perhaps with some of the veggies you have.
ellabella
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^ i love tomatoey tuna veg pasta but ive had tuna 3 days in a row now and that exact meal the day before yesterday lol. i am actually still tempted by it though.
wouldnt mind scambled eggs but i see that as more of a lunch/breakfast as it's hard to fit veggies into that meal

i know, im difficult. tuna pasta it is. ive only just decided to eat fish again this week which is why ive gone mad for it! my godddd i wish i had some of that mazing salmon sushi my mum's friend made. nothing will ever top it

i'm on day 4 of sleep deprivation. essay deadlines monday, tuesday, weds and tomorrow is the last. i'm really unmotivated so i only ever start work the night before something is due in. which means ive been eating more than normal as i'm awake 20+ hours a day, and courswork makes me hungry. will be jumping back on the diet wandwagon tomorrow though
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You could have cooked the veg and had it on the plate next to the scrambled eggs.

Tuna pasta is good - i'll be having that once i've eaten all the food in my freezer.
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
yum stir fry with egg noodles with dinner
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm feeling a tad peckish so I'm off to have some cereal
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well today went much better than yesterday . I got up nice and early to make a tuna pasta salad to take to uni with me, which kept me nice and full. I did end up having a (small) twix bar though when they were giving them out at the school I volunteer at - I can't say no to free chocolate! Then went swimming this afternoon, and had a big salad with ryvita and cottage cheese for dinner. Just need to avoid the popcorn and pick and mix at the cinema tonight and I'll be sorted!
samdreamer05
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
aaaaaaah I've been awful today!! Had loads of bread when i came home and then Micheal winner was talking about ice cream on Richard and Judy and i started thinking o0o0o i could go for some ice cream...... so I did
Crisps
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
these whitworths dried fruit packs are nice! You get a pack of 6 for about £1.10 and each box has enough for 1 of your 5 a day.

Had my leftover spag bol today, was yummy!

Oh, and Copella Apple and Mango juice is the ultimate sex.
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Well today went much better than yesterday . I got up nice and early to make a tuna pasta salad to take to uni with me, which kept me nice and full. I did end up having a (small) twix bar though when they were giving them out at the school I volunteer at - I can't say no to free chocolate! Then went swimming this afternoon, and had a big salad with ryvita and cottage cheese for dinner. Just need to avoid the popcorn and pick and mix at the cinema tonight and I'll be sorted!
Glad your day worked out well - planning what to eat is so the way to go! A small bar of choc is a good treat as they only have about 100cals I can never avoid pick and mix at the cinema - it's my one weakness although I think I like the idea of it more than I actually like the taste of it if that makes sense? I usually compromise and get about £1 worth as that's hardly going to ruin my diet but means I get a small taste of it
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh no My crosstrainer has broken

I need to buy a new one tomorrow.

Do you guys know where I can buy one?
sauce
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)

what happened to it hun ;console;?
Argos?
Tesco Direct?

liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)

That's really annoying.

Are they expensive?
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have the money to buy one. Finance isn't the problem.

But Argos only deliver items of that size and the delivery time is 14 days!!!

Anywhere else?
sauce
Report 10 years ago
im sorry tufts no where rings a bell, u could try and pick one up at tesco express ?
polka_dott
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tescos have them, no idea how good they are though.. maybe you could go to the gym for a few days? A similar thing happened to me last year when my TV broke and I couldn't do my workout DVD... so I did it on a tiny portable thing
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tesco Direct? How does that work? Can you drive to a big store and pick one up?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1377)
79.5%
Leave (355)
20.5%

Watched Threads