TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by liladriel)
Sainsburys - they're really nice, have never had them before so thought I'd give them a try. My favourite crackers are still Finn Crisp though

Ooh, Chinese - what do you usually get?
its a buffet
:scales:
ChocolateEyes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey all!

Glad to see you are all doing well

Minino! You're totsy hun :hugs:

I'e had a meh day cause I had a mini roll, lolly and a choccy biscuit for my luch. Inmy defence I was in exams and just had to snatch anything

So have come home and had some cereal and will have something lke toast or soup later on
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ah that's cool - I like seeing what all the food looks like before I commit myself to choosing it and also means that you can control the portion sizes better.
sauce
Report 10 years ago
Ah that's cool - I like seeing what all the food looks like before I commit myself to choosing it and also means that you can control the portion sizes better.
yeah...ill probably only have one plate otherwise ill fee like a pig
and thn lots of yummy fruit for dessert
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ChocolateEyes)
Hey all!

I'e had a meh day cause I had a mini roll, lolly and a choccy biscuit for my luch. Inmy defence I was in exams and just had to snatch anything

So have come home and had some cereal and will have something lke toast or soup later on
You def deserve treats if you had exams - hope they went ok!
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mmm I just had my dinner and it was yummm.

Ended up having left over veggie lasagne, salad and 6 chips Haha complete with vinegar! I would now say Im about 6 on Tufts hunger chart (Y)

Hows everyone else?
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ChocolateEyes)
Hey all!

Exams are the worst! I had one from 2pm-5pm the other day! :eek:
You deffo deserve a choccy biscuit after that

I hate days like that when things get in the way and you cant properly plan what youre going to eat. Feels like your not properly in control. Id say you did quite well
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by x~PiNk~x)

I hate days like that when things get in the way and you cant properly plan what youre going to eat. Feels like your not properly in control. Id say you did quite well
Agreed. I find it really stressful.
Wish I knew what I was having for dinner tonight...hopefully it'll be something I like as am quite a fussy eater really.
Have planned out my meals tomorrow though as tonight will definetly not be diet-friendly so need to be super-good tomorrow.
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You def deserve treats if you had exams - hope they went ok!
Yeah, they went better than I thought thanks

Pink - Yea I like to plan what I eat during the day as well
sauce
Report 10 years ago
im 4/5 really...
sauce
Report 10 years ago
tomorrow im pretty sure what im gonna have mmmm
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Planning FTW :king1:
sauce
Report 10 years ago
:king1:
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Guys guys guys...
I dont completely hate what I see in the mirror

Wow I havent felt like this since I was about 6 lol
A few more inches off my hips, a nice fake tan and Ill be good to go haha.
sauce
Report 10 years ago
Guys guys guys...
I dont completely hate what I see in the mirror

Wow I havent felt like this since I was about 6 lol
A few more inches off my hips, a nice fake tan and Ill be good to go haha.
:cool:
2 more stones for me and I might be nearly there ;dry;
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lilian)
:cool:
2 more stones for me and I might be nearly there ;dry;
2 stone no way? :eek: I remember that we always used to have roughly the same stats..5"2 and we were both always around 9 and a half stone?

Theres no way you need to lose 2 stone! Plus you have a very beautiful face and I always find that the pretty girls can afford to carry an extra few lbs
sauce
Report 10 years ago
2 stone no way? :eek: I remember that we always used to have roughly the same stats..5"2 and we were both always around 9 and a half stone?

Theres no way you need to lose 2 stone! Plus you have a very beautiful face and I always find that the pretty girls can afford to carry an extra few lbs
im more like 10 stone now...or a bit over since I let myself go *sigh* too scared to weigh myself properly like though ugh what a dissapointment!
*Ariel*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ok exams over hurrayy! so can finally get back on track! i took part in stress management 2day and did aromatherapy and yoga was really fun! yoga wasn't as hard as i thought it would be and i feel nice and stretched!
im determined to start exercising again and start eating more healthy (i had a pizza the size of my tv last night!)

plus ive put on half a stone that needs loosing lol wish me luck!
annab1684
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need to lose around 2 stone more too
That would make me at the top end of 8st.
That, would be a miracle!
I'm 5"3.5 and we'll I've lost quite a lot, almost 2 stone but I have to lose at least another half stone to even be a healthy weight!
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lilian)
im more like 10 stone now...or a bit over since I let myself go *sigh* too scared to weigh myself properly like though ugh what a dissapointment!
But sweetie we all have lapses :hugs: You know you can do it again!
Maybe after youve been eating well for a week you should weigh yourself? That way you may have lost all the bloating and water weight and youll know your true weight.
Or you could even just use a measuring tape
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.41%
No (376)
72.59%

Watched Threads