Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateEyes)
    :eek: Its my birthday on the 16th:p: I'm looking to lose about 3lbs by then
    It's my birthday on the 20th!

I just...want to look nice.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.

Today I went to the gym and did 45 minutes treadmill, 5 mins crosstrainer and weights. Not sure what else to do today, it's such a nice day but there really is nothing to do here. There's an Irish festival going on but I'm not actually sure what you do there. Everyone seems to have evacuated to Brighton today.
    Should be about 1200 calories today, that's fine seen as I've been pretty much lazing around all day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carreh)
    My birthday is in 8 weeks, and I'd very much like to be X stone something, rather than X + 1 stone something :p:

Thats like 7lb i need to lose... so should be able to do it
    Ooo it's my 21st in almost juuuuuust under eight weeks too.

ReputationRep:
    whooo for September Birthdays

ReputationRep:
    Ooh - lots of September birthdays here - mine is on the 16th

Hopefully will weight the same as I do now/a pound or two less...
    Am really worried that I'm going to get complacent now that I'm happy with my weight and that at first I'll stay the same weight but then it'll suddenly all catch up with me - aaah!

Today's been a bit bad:

B: Fitnesse multigrain, a kiwi, one massive dried apricot, apple juice
    L: Ham and swiss cheese baguette, Diet Coke
    S: Skinny Cow smoothie

Ok, so not terrible but really need to keep the cals down a little more !

ReputationRep:
    Same Birthday as me liladriel! I love september!

ReputationRep:
    My birthday is on 30th August. :proud:

My day has been okay-ish today. I'm probably gonna end up at 1800kcals, but whatever. Tomorrow will be great, hopefully. I'm gonna be shopping in Manchester all day = lots of walking! And i won't eat too much, as i'll be busy shopping. Back to the gym on wednesday. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've been swimming today for about 45 minutes at least.
    I have eaten a bowl of cereal and some chicken fillets with pasta and brocolli.

I've decided to extend my target weight to another 9lbs,making my target about 9st 10.Which I think is a healthy enough weight for someone of 5'5?

ReputationRep:
    My day has gone fine. I'm sitting at about 1100 kcals I think so i should be able to have some fruit later on a not worry.

it is upagumtree good target :cool: healthy
    well I kinda fit in size 8 gap shorts! they cost 25p hahahaha lol
    and I had a GOOD day food wise like first time in ages yaay!
    breakfast:satsuma
    lunch: fairly big jacket potato with beans and a crunchie bar , some no sugar blackcurrant squash, a satsuma
    snack: blackcurrant squash
    dinner: three veggie sausages,cucumber,tomato,lf salad cream,skinny cow tropical and two more satsumas.
    Some more ribena really light!
    And cycled for about 40 mins and did a teeny bit of trampoling so not a bad day all in all

ReputationRep:
    lillian i love satusumas too

today i've had:
    b: porridge, 1/3 banana, coffee
    s: satsuma, apple, carrot, grapes, tea
    d: mushroom soup (extra mushrooms), 1xtoast, lf cheese, 1/2 mini box raisins, a few pecans

i'm going out later and i've just found out i can drink on the antibiotics i'm taking
    just a few... i'm thinking gin & slimline tonic maybe

atm i'm drinking diet blue bolt (sainsbury's red bull) :y:

satsumas are so addictive!haha
    :^_^: as is blueberry ribena really light!
    i love ribena!

ReputationRep:
    ^ Ribena is awesome!

So much for a new start, I've done no exercise today, the weekend tired me out that much that to be honest I've barely moved today. I'm so not motivated...

ReputationRep:
    I'm cold now.. that's meant to burn more calories, isn't it? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ate bad stuff today... a mr whippy with a flake, a piece of cake from boots (for some reason they were giving out yummy iced sponge cake with jam and cream in the middle) and chocolate...! Gym tommorow...!

ReputationRep:
    Today hasn't been great...had half a pizza (350 cals) for dinner but have now had about 5 little M&S chocs. Will be super good tomorrow hopefully as haven't had a bad day for a while so don't want to get back into the habit of allowing myself too many bad days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bexiness!)
    My birthday is on 30th August. :proud:
    My birthday is on the 30th August too!!! Lots of eating and drinking i feel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .butterfly.x.)
    My birthday is on the 30th August too!!! Lots of eating and drinking i feel
    :five: I've got basically 5 days straight of eating/drinking/partying..

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.

Wow I am back from the Caribbean.I'm v.tanned and I've lost about 6lbs to boot.God knows how...all I ate was junk.

Hope everyone has been doing well...I don't have time(or patience) to read all the messages I've missed.

I guess the 120lbs I was aiming to be before my 21st isn't going to happen...unless I lose 16lbs in a week lol.

ReputationRep:
    I ate healthily today but didn't weigh myself...might do tommorow morning before the gym. I too was on holiday in August for 10 days. and despite eating crap and exercising less I didn't put on any weight, but was a bit bloated due to eating out at restaurants a lot in ireland!! I think that my body shape doesn't change that easily as its a bit hard to lose weight for me but also hard to put it on!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.