The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5180
annab1684
I need to lose around 2 stone more too :frown:
That would make me at the top end of 8st.
That, would be a miracle!
I'm 5"3.5 and we'll I've lost quite a lot, almost 2 stone but I have to lose at least another half stone to even be a healthy weight!

I used to think me losing weight would be a miracle too! I was around 11 stone at 5"2. After about a year and a half Im around 8stone 10lbs and still going :smile:
You can do it!!! :hugs:
wow well done :smile:
I'm determined to do it. This might sound silly but one day I want to be able to say to someone "Yeah I used to be fat!" haha and I'm hoping to lose quite a bit in the next 2 months because I'll be going to choir and seeing people who haven't seen me since summer, I started losing weight in september. .
fingers crossed for size 12 on the top as well as the size 12 I now have on the bottom!
:smile: xxxxxxx
Reply 5182
annab1684
wow well done :smile:
I'm determined to do it. This might sound silly but one day I want to be able to say to someone "Yeah I used to be fat!" haha and I'm hoping to lose quite a bit in the next 2 months because I'll be going to choir and seeing people who haven't seen me since summer, I started losing weight in september. .
fingers crossed for size 12 on the top as well as the size 12 I now have on the bottom!
:smile: xxxxxxx

Its great to have something to focus on like your choir :smile: It really gives you that extra bit of determination.
Mine atm is for my friends 18th birthday on February 19th as all my friends who I havent seen since I was about 11 stone are gonna be there :biggrin: Im hoping to lose around 3-4more lbs by then :smile: My birthdays on feb 10th but I cant really lose that weight by then lol
I also cant wait for the day my boyfriend can actually look at me and think wow :smile: Ive been with him for 2 years so hes seen me as big and now normal-ish. I cant wait to get in a bikini in the summer and not be worried about what hes thinking. I know he tells me Im perfect anyway but it will nice to not be self concious :proud:
x~PiNk~x
Mmm that does sound tempting!!! :smile: So annoying thought because Its not even chips Im craving its vinegar. I have some left over veggie lasagne in the fridge so I might warm that up and have it with some salad and like 5 chips lol :smile:

I wish I was having your chinese! My favourite food in the world. :eating:

i like raw mushrooms or tomato with balsamic vinegar. or cucumber
hey all hows everything going??
I'm trying to be good until next thursday when I'm going to Pizza Hut or Pizza Express....it's all going quite well though, been to the gym 3 times this week and done my dance exercises once too.. but chocolate is always there isnt it :biggrin:
I'm determined to be good until the end of next thursday because on Friday I'm going to London! For the first time (with school) and I shall have a nice meal in the evening. :smile:
x x x x
i wasnt very good yesterday or today... but eveyrbody has down days don't they? anyway i tried to make up for the chocoate bar by doing some running. its the first time i properly did some jogging or running and i was surprised because i really enjoyed it!!
yay :smile:
Don't think of it as a down day, just move on :smile:
the good thing about exercise is that it can cancel out said choclate bar and when I do exercise I feel erm "proud" of myself.
It's not like me
x
i really like doing this box fit on a dvd i have. It squite vigorous but fun to do
Reply 5190
Edit: wrong forum :redface:
I might try slim fast... eek. Just my hours at work are so fooked, just drinking a milkshake makes it easier!! I'm working 1pm till 9 pm all the time now... Hmm. ARe slim fasts devoid of nutrients tho?
i personally wouldn't find the slim fast diet 'filling'
i tried the slimfast before i didnt find it satisfying and ended up eating for food on top of it
samdreamer05
i tried the slimfast before i didnt find it satisfying and ended up eating for food on top of it

Hmm... my thinking was I barely get any breaks anyway and cos of commuting as well I won't really have time to eat or buy anything else.
slimn fats is know as a low or very low calorie diet - not really recommended without supervision. I would just stick to healthy eating. A shake isn't going to be the same nutritionally as saya balanced meal such as a sandwich.
Reply 5196
My new crosstrainer arrived today!! :party: It's HUGE! :eek: Boyfriend was on for hours putting it together :redface: It's sooooooo big. Like a monster machine! :p:
mmmmmmushroom stroganoff :love:
Reply 5199
Mmmmmmmmmm apples! :eating:

Latest