?
Report 10 years ago
I bought some cute little fruit packets that will be good for snacks
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
wearing an uber short (for me) skirt today. Must stay confident!
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
wearing an uber short (for me) skirt today. Must stay confident!

How short is uber?

I'm sure you can pull it off babe!
Cat-x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have just started a diet (about a week ago) in an attempt to shed a few pounds over the next couple of months. I'm just eating really healthily, have dropped the junk food and smaller portion sizes, plus lots of fruit instead of snacks. Also been doing light exercise.

HOWEVER i just weighed myself to find that i have put ON weight over the last week?!?

does anyone know why this might be? what on earth have i been doing wrong....

minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)

How short is uber?

I'm sure you can pull it off babe!
15 inches. I guess it's normal for a lot of girls but it's WELL short for me coz I'm not used to it I guess.
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You'll be fine Is it a pencil skirt? Those are my favourite! Really flattering
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cat-x)
I have just started a diet (about a week ago) in an attempt to shed a few pounds over the next couple of months. I'm just eating really healthily, have dropped the junk food and smaller portion sizes, plus lots of fruit instead of snacks. Also been doing light exercise.

HOWEVER i just weighed myself to find that i have put ON weight over the last week?!?
does anyone know why this might be? what on earth have i been doing wrong....

Chances are your not doing anything wrong. You need to give it time, like wait 4-6 weeks, and see if you lose weight overall. A girls body has a habit of going up and down in weight for no reason.

Otherwise, probably increasing exercise may be best if your only doing light exercise.
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
Chances are your not doing anything wrong. You need to give it time, like wait 4-6 weeks, and see if you lose weight overall. A girls body has a habit of going up and down in weight for no reason.

Otherwise, probably increasing exercise may be best if your only doing light exercise.
:mad: Don't I know it
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My body is the same..
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My new crosstrainer is weird :indiff:

I've never had one where the arms move before :laugh: Does that burn many extra calories? It's bloody uncomfortable having to stretch over because I'm so small. The frame of the crosstrainer swamps me. :p:
Cat-x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks i'll be patient.

also, diet-wise, how is powdered soup, you know the ones where you just add water? the waitrose ones a nice but if they're bad i'll quit on them , any ideas?
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They're usually quite low calorie but probably don't have much nutritional value and are quite high in salt. They're good for snacks but for an actual meal home-made or fresh soup is much better and more filling.
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi guys. I've set myself a target of eating every 4 hours (no more, no less). Is that acceptable and normal?
Crisps
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Brekkie at 8, lunch at 12, tea at 4, supper at 8. Sounds OK to me.
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Execellent!

oh, and I also eat apples as snacks sometimes
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I eat every four hours on the weekend when I have time to decide so yes it's acceptable and normal in my opinion
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
chinese...last night
:afraid:
Zebrastripes
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Urgh, i need to loose weight. I have a bad habit of eating too much between meals. There is a biscuit tin right next to me on the sofa (who put that there?!), it's only one buscuit at a time, just numerous times a day. Also, when dancing, sometimes i don't get to go home to eat, and as there is a McDonalds on campus, i end up eating there.

Does anyone have any recipes for food to take with you for uni but dinner wise? (I have a ham bagel for lunch, and i got so fed up having to eat one for dinner too when at dancing).

So fed up with my weight! I guess because i dance, i need to eat more, but i eat too much and not much good.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (261)
26.71%
No (716)
73.29%

Watched Threads