TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Carreh)
Screw that weight/height chart! It depresses me no end, because to even reach my max weight i would need to lose another 3 stone. Screw that! Ill lose weight until I am happy with what I am. Ive lost like 5.5 stone already. I aiming for 7 so...
5.5 stone?? Holy hell! :eek: Awesome!
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dani_88)

But i just really can't see how 7 stone or a size 6 at my height is even healthy?
Bizarre isn't it?
~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How unhealthy are pancakes? Or is it just the stuff people usually put on them (sugar, chocolate, etc) that makes them unhealthy?

I can't wait for tomorrow, I'v got blueberries for blueberry pancakes!
x~PiNk~x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
How unhealthy are pancakes? Or is it just the stuff people usually put on them (sugar, chocolate, etc) that makes them unhealthy?

I can't wait for tomorrow, I'v got blueberries for blueberry pancakes!
Well I suppose essentially they're just eggs, flour, milk and butter (?) But saying that I dont know how anyone could eat a plain pancake :O

I wouldsay they're fine for a treat but not as a regular thing
EvilSheep
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by x~PiNk~x)
Well I suppose essentially they're just eggs, flour, milk and butter (?) But saying that I dont know how anyone could eat a plain pancake :O

I wouldsay they're fine for a treat but not as a regular thing
I could eat plain pancakes!!! Although I normally have them with jam... oooh, pancake goodness :eating:

And I have to admit, I have it once a week - every week... For tea But then I might just be weird!!
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by EvilSheep)
I could eat plain pancakes!!! Although I normally have them with jam... oooh, pancake goodness :eating:

And I have to admit, I have it once a week - every week... For tea But then I might just be weird!!
Haha Yeah I suppose some sugar free jam or something wouldn't be too bad. Once a week sounds fine
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
its the lard or whatever crap that they're cooked in :p: pancakes are baaaaad.

i'm starting my counting weight watcher points today
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well I suppose essentially they're just eggs, flour, milk and butter
the devil's spawn.
Crisps
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i use butter instead of marge, hasnt got loads of e-mnumbers like marge has
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
both butter and marge are bad.

It's been years since I used either. I weaned myself off the stuff about 10 years ago.
BIG BAD BOB
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Too many apples gives you the ****s
strange but true...
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ahh sod it, it's pancake day, I'm going to enjoy them! I do have healthy fillings like blueberries and banana (as well as nutella ) so it's not too bad if i have a couple!
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Ahh sod it, it's pancake day, I'm going to enjoy them! I do have healthy fillings like blueberries and banana (as well as nutella ) so it's not too bad if i have a couple!
:five:
im gonna ahve them fairly plan with a little bit of jam and/or spread and maybe soem grapes etc :ninja:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i looked it up and a plain home made one (not from a mix) a 4 inch one without any filling is 86cals and about 1g saturated fat. so not too bad, but you can never only have one! and thats without stuff inside and 4inches aint big! :eek:

im staying clear of them :afraid:
sauce
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
i looked it up and a plain home made one (not from a mix) a 4 inch one without any filling is 86cals and about 1g saturated fat. so not too bad, but you can never only have one! and thats without stuff inside and 4inches aint big! :eek:

im staying clear of them :afraid:
true, but if u had fruit and lf yoghurt with it it would be filling and u could put it up to about 200-250 cals and have a nice breakfast:]
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
but 4 inches is tiny! i think i could find a more filling breakfast for fewer cals :p: i dunno really, pancakes just = fattening to me so i cant convince myself theyre ok so im not risking it :p:
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I cant remember the last time I had a pancake.

They taste too good to feel right :p:
sauce
Report 10 years ago
I cant remember the last time I had a pancake.

They taste too good to feel right :p:
i made a really good one once with blueberries and fructose instead of sugar. if you like things lemony cook yourself thin taught me a good way to turn lemon pulp into a butter substitute #beard#
geniusd
i doubt ill have any tomorrow though, rather have something else, jsut saying there are healthy ways
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lilian)
i made a really good one once with blueberries and fructose instead of sugar. if you like things lemony cook yourself thin taught me a good way to turn lemon pulp into a butter substitute #beard#
geniusd
i doubt ill have any tomorrow though, rather have something else, jsut saying there are healthy ways
Iv only just cottoned onto the fact that its pancake day tomorrow :ninja:

I did wonder why there was so much talk of pancakes.
happydinosaur
Report 10 years ago
I won't be home to make pancakes Oh well guess that is my healthy eating saved from pancakes though I have to make it through a Photo Society social at Varsity! :eek: Going to struggle to make a healthy choice from the menu there :s: I will just take comfort in the fact that we are doing a 2 hour photo walk first which must count for something.

They seem to deep fry everything and cover it in melted cheese :eek:
http://www.varsitybars.com/fooddrink...foodmenu07.pdf
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1375)
79.53%
Leave (354)
20.47%

Watched Threads