Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Weight Loss Society Part II watch

Announcements

also are we allowed to spoilerfy our intakes now or what?

(Original post by Tufts)
    Ooooh I like the idea of strawberries! :eating:

Do they have seeds or pips or anything nasty like that?
    edible little pips in strawberries
    see:

strawberries are delicious

tufts also try grapes

ReputationRep:
    See, i asked because isn't too many eggs bad for the heart because of cholesterol or am i talking out my arse and i should just carry on as i am eating billions of eggs?

(Original post by dani_88)
    See, i asked because isn't too many eggs bad for the heart because of cholesterol or am i talking out my arse and i should just carry on as i am eating billions of eggs?
    yeah they gots quite abit of cholestrol in them...i'd limit myself to max 2/3 a day probably :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Skinny Cow tastes artificial. I eat Del Monte smoothie lollies. Only 81 cal each!

ReputationRep:
    This has probably been asked a million times before, but how often do you guys weigh yourselves?

After not being on the scales for months and months, I'm now checking my weight as much as twice a day. It must stop.

the next time I'm gonna weigh myself is the day before val day :ninja:
    so quite rarely, once or twice a month is best :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani_88)
    I've heard that you shouldn't have more than 1 per day/7 per week depending on how you spread it out due to the cholesterol. I wouldn't count eggs in other foods as being part of that intake though eg. egg in cake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaperMoon)
    This has probably been asked a million times before, but how often do you guys weigh yourselves?

After not being on the scales for months and months, I'm now checking my weight as much as twice a day. It must stop.
    I weigh myself every morning, after going to the toilet and before I have eaten. Obviously it fluctuates a bit during the week but I find weighing myself every day is the best way to keep track. Although it's different for everyone. Once a week is good if you're trying to lose weight as you'll see progress more than if you're weighing yourself everyday.

ReputationRep:
    Its my birthday Sunday so Ive decided that Im going to eat really well until then as saturday Im having a party so I can treat myself to a slice of cake Then saturday we're having a chinese, (which I havent had for about a year) so I intend to enjoy it. Im upping my exercise this week so hopefully I shouldnt do too much damage.

Anyway, If you cant celebrate you 18th what can you celebrate?

I intend to enjoy my day & not spend it calorie counting
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by liladriel)
    I've heard that you shouldn't have more than 1 per day/7 per week depending on how you spread it out due to the cholesterol. I wouldn't count eggs in other foods as being part of that intake though eg. egg in cake.
    Lets clear the egg thing up.

Eggs contain cholesterol, but by eating high cholesterol foods does not necessarily increase human cholesterol. As far as I'm aware all the cholesterol in our bodies is made by ourselves. Saturated fat intake has more influence on this. So on that basis don't avoid or reduce intake of eggs because of cholesterol.

However, eggs are very high in protein. This can get in the way of weight since weight loss is used to build tissues and the like. If your eating lots of eggs and weight loss is working don't worry too much.

Egg in products doesn't really count as a egg portion, just the high egg foods, omelettes, scrambled eggs and the like.

I would stick to the one egg a day rule personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaperMoon)

I used to weigh myself once a week but now its once every 2 weeks
    On a monday morning first thing :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilian)
    edible little pips in strawberries
    see:

strawberries are delicious

tufts also try grapes
    God that pic looks so good :coma:

(Original post by Tufts)
    God that pic looks so good :coma:
    :yep: their very low cal as well :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilian)
    :yep: their very low cal as well :cool:
    :cool: I adore them

(Original post by ChocolateEyes)
    :cool: I adore them
    they are awesome, mmm with low fat yoghurt....kinda like strawberries with cream but healthier and actually nicer

ReputationRep:
    Strawberries aren't sweet at this time of year though.

Ok so that 1.4lb I put on over the weekend (due to either the 3 meals out I had or dehyrdration or both :eek2: I'm going for the dehydration myself ) I have already lost 0.6lb of it, so I am just 0.8lb above my weigh in weight last week. :cool:

(Original post by Crisps)
    Strawberries aren't sweet at this time of year though.
    true, i only have them in summer :love:

ReputationRep:
    I bough some ok ones from Tesco the other day that tasted quite alright so I was pleasantly surprised

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.