Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Weight Loss Society Part II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilian)
    pancakes are delicious :yep:
    :yep: They are definitely so!!

One of my friends eat pancakes or waffles (not Belgian or the annoying ones that you put in the toaster - but proper hard core Norwegian ones) almost every day!! And she's stick thin!!

Ok, maybe every day is an exaggeration, but three / four days a week!!

(Original post by EvilSheep)

One of my friends eat pancakes or waffles (not Belgian or the annoying ones that you put in the toaster - but proper hard core Norwegian ones) almost every day!! And she's stick thin!!

annoying, does she et a lot for lunch though #beard#?
    they say eat like a king at breakfast and all that :teeth: i have today

ReputationRep:
    annoying, does she et a lot for lunch though #beard#?
    they say eat like a king at breakfast and all that :teeth: i have today
    She eats... a lot in general!! Lots of junk.. And doesn't do any exercise whatsoever...

She complains about being too skinny though..

She eats... a lot in general!! Lots of junk.. And doesn't do any exercise whatsoever...

She complains about being too skinny though..
    probably getting no nutrition and all that :confused: if all she eats is junk lol!

I had pancakes, then I dreamt about them last night^o)

(Original post by kirstinx)
    I had pancakes, then I dreamt about them last night^o)
    wierd, ususally if i want something and dont have it its the other way round and I dream about it :s:

ReputationRep:

I have friends like that, it sucks

Because I'm finishing ym exams tomorrow I'm giving myself a treat of some chocolate :p:

i'm treating myself on valentines day...it will be a good day mmmm

ReputationRep:
    i have such a delicious yummy lunch! rocket, other lettuce, red lettuce, peppers, red onion, santini tomatoes, with a lil sprinkle of french dressing and hot smoked salmon with black pepper, mustard seeds and dill :love:

so tasty and it's only 4.5 of my weight watchers points

(Original post by .jen.)
    i have such a delicious yummy lunch! rocket, other lettuce, red lettuce, peppers, red onion, santini tomatoes, with a lil sprinkle of french dressing and hot smoked salmon with black pepper, mustard seeds and dill :love:

that's really good i find salads really filling, I'd have it minus the salmon though obviously.

Btw i knwo I've asked before but got no reply, can we spoiler our intakes now? I'd just find it useful? If i can't fair enough

ReputationRep:
    yeah same lil. i think ppl are fine with it if we spoiler it! i hope so anyway :p:

good stuff :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)

That sounds yummy

that's really good i find salads really filling, I'd have it minus the salmon though obviously.

Btw i knwo I've asked before but got no reply, can we spoiler our intakes now? I'd just find it useful? If i can't fair enough
    Well no one was told not to do it because no one asked the mods:p:

(Original post by kirstinx)
    Well no one was told not to do it because no one asked the mods:p:
    #beard#

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I shall drop the mods a line and see if they're cool with it

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, I just asked and the answer is no - fair enough I guess

ReputationRep:
    even if we use spoilers?
    I thought that was a good idea. hey, oh well.. was worth a try.

on the topic of pancakes I didnt have any yesterday!!! And i ALWAYS have them : (
    now im a poor student i guess i just didnt get round to buying ingrediants and making them.. lol had a really busy day so didnt really even cross my mind!

ReputationRep:
    I have loads of blueberries left over from making pancakes yesterday so I've been sitting here scoffing them...better than binging on chocolate I guess!

Me and my friend are going to an aeroblast class at the gym later, so hopefully that'll give me a good work out.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by twiga)
    Hey all, I just asked and the answer is no - fair enough I guess
    Thats cool - theres always the BBC messageboard if people want to do this elsewhere. If anyone wants the link drop me a PM.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.