TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I know I can't wait! Last time I went I was 2 stone heavier than I am now, so I wanna lose again and try to look nice this time lol.
And Carreh, I know what you mean. I don't know whether I CAN actually lose 2lbs a week, I have tried before and failed but I'm gonna try try try again!
ellabella
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Crisps)
Well, according to mammy. It might only be bad for diabetics though.
as far as i understand it, magnesium can actually help to reduce the severity or delay the onset of type 2 diabetes... diabetics have low magnesium because high blood sugar leads to the excretion of mg. a banana has about ~8% of your rda of mg

bananas also contain ~8% of your rda of potassium

if you have too much potassium you could have a heart attack and too much magnesium causes problems with calcium absorption

but with both minerals at 8% of your RDA i think youd be alright eating 2-3 bananas per day... in fact i remember reading about 3 bananas a day being beneficial to studying, amongst other things... here is the link http://www.finetuneyou.com/Bananas.html
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
i loveeee bananas we got soem today will probs have one just after lunch later or a little while before work
~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just got back from the gym and had one

Then going to have a lunch of salad with homous and pitta bread I think! I failed in my bagel hunt this morning, but my boyfriend's at home this weekend and is going to bring some back for me
annab1684
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I know you can't really tell how it hangs, but I got my prom dress today !
I love it, it's going to have to be altered though by the time I get to the prom, but my Mum wouldn't let me get a size 12 because it was still too tight and she didn't want to risk it!
It's floor length and the skirts round and swishy, now I just need shoes, clutch, accesories and possibly a bolero/wrap or something Oh and somewhere good that can alter it for me!
xxxxxxx
EDIT: sorry it's soooo big on the page :/
x~PiNk~x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well Im off to Rome tomorrow guys for 4 days

Im going to be really good with my food & I know we'll be walking constantly so Im taking my little pedometer with me to keep track!

Enjoy the next 4 days & I shall see you all when I get back!

xxx
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Have a good time Pink!
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
eurgh ive eaten so many carby things today

really need to go shopping tomorrow and get lots more fresh stuff!

still within my weight watchers points though, and feeling & looking better
newDana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OOOh have a fabulous time. I've always wanted to go to Rome.

I just ate 455 cals worth of mini-eggs. They were good but it was not worth it. I'm still under 1800 kcals today though, so as long as i don't eat anything else it shouldn't mean i gain weight (i think), just means i won't lose any from today. I was planning a healthy snack later, but no. Just diet coke and green tea to get me through til bed time.

I must control myself. No more food tonight.
polka_dott
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lilian)
i loveeee bananas we got soem today will probs have one just after lunch later or a little while before work

I had a banana today good for giving you energy before working out and they're so tasty.. I always seem to have apples pears and grapes to eat though!
polka_dott
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Aaargh my mum is cutting xmas cake, its so lovely, I had a tiny piece last weds but I'm not really craving it that badly, its only monday and I was just at the gym this evening which motivates me not too eat sweet stuff like that!
Crisps
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
mmm christmass cake. It's not that bad because it has loads of fruit in :p:
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i was shopping today and a lady and i were looking for jackets and basically she thought I was a size 10 and was quite shocked when i told her 12. she thought i looked like an 8-10 but more of a 10.that made me smile and chuckle
annab1684
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yay for you la trampa!
All my friends think I'm smaller than I am too. .
today I found out that my bra size has changed from 36B to 34D aha
since I've lost weight. . the bra ladies in debenhams were like tuttut you're wearing the wrong size!
EvilSheep
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haven't had a good week food or exercise wise.. My auntie is in hospital, having had 5 major surgeries in a week, and isn't conscious.. So I haven't gone to the gym, and I won't be tomorrow either, as my dad is over from Spain (to see my auntie) and I only see him a couple of weeks a year, so will spend some time with him..
I went to see her yesterday evening, and it was all horrible, and when I came home I asked my gran for some pastry, cos I really needed something.. And today I've had more pastry, and some chocolate pudding (like caramel pudding but chocolatey - very nice ).. Feel a bit meh..
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by EvilSheep)
Haven't had a good week food or exercise wise.. My auntie is in hospital, having had 5 major surgeries in a week, and isn't conscious.. So I haven't gone to the gym, and I won't be tomorrow either, as my dad is over from Spain (to see my auntie) and I only see him a couple of weeks a year, so will spend some time with him..
I went to see her yesterday evening, and it was all horrible, and when I came home I asked my gran for some pastry, cos I really needed something.. And today I've had more pastry, and some chocolate pudding (like caramel pudding but chocolatey - very nice ).. Feel a bit meh..
:hugs:

I feel for you hun, my mum has been in and out of hospital for the past two weeks and it is quite serious so I've had a few hiccups too
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ChocolateEyes)
:hugs:

I feel for you hun, my mum has been in and out of hospital for the past two weeks and it is quite serious so I've had a few hiccups too
;grouphugs; my mum used to be in and out of hospital a lot too in phases, she'd go for a month or two and then come back for a year or so sometimes more nad then have to go again. I don't know how you feel exactly cus I'm not in your situation but I can relate sweetie :hugs:

On a selfish note, I'm hungry
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
girls, i hope your family members get better soon and to be honest, you should be there for them and this isn't the time to be worrying about your diet/eating. just concentrate on them and you coping.
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks girls, my mum doesn't keep well so I'm used to it but it's still upseting
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by annab1684)

I know you can't really tell how it hangs, but I got my prom dress today !
I love it, it's going to have to be altered though by the time I get to the prom, but my Mum wouldn't let me get a size 12 because it was still too tight and she didn't want to risk it!
It's floor length and the skirts round and swishy, now I just need shoes, clutch, accesories and possibly a bolero/wrap or something Oh and somewhere good that can alter it for me!
xxxxxxx
EDIT: sorry it's soooo big on the page :/
It's so pwetty . I love the colour! You're going to look great
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (65)
26.75%
No (178)
73.25%

Watched Threads