Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    me kinda, excuse the look on me face and teh poofy hair and sticky out collarbones

Spoiler:
    Show
    honey you dont need to loose weight your skinny and pretty :cool:

ReputationRep:
    My gym is closing. Ok, im not a member at the moment, but i was for a year & a half, and i do go back when i want to. Argh, annoying!

ReputationRep:
    That's really annoying, Becky
    Do you have any other gyms near you that you could join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liladriel)
    That's really annoying, Becky
    Do you have any other gyms near you that you could join?
    Well there's the YMCA, but thats really competitive. Actually ive heard about a gym in a hotel near where i live.. might have to check that out!

ReputationRep:
    Best motivation for weight loss: Buy yourself a really good pair of jeans in the size that you are aiming to be then hang them somewhere where you'll see them everyday. It worked for me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to persuade my mum to buy me an iPod touch, if i lose weight & pull my grades up. But she's gotta buy it, and keep it in the house, but not let me have it till i reach where i want! God, now that WILL motivate me!

ReputationRep:
    how are you doing bexiness? long time since ive seen you post!

ReputationRep:
    alcohol doeswer note do won dertys fort weighty loswser

ReputationRep:
    I just made my own muesli-style cereal

I was going to have fruit and fibre but there was only a little bit left so I mixed it with some porridge oats to bulk it up a bit, then chopped up a few hazelnuts and added them, and then added slices of fresh strawberries and a couple of raisens.

And then covered with skimmed milk - it's not bad at all!

ReputationRep:
    God knows what last night has done to my waistline...

Im dehydrated alot me thinks, I'm confusing it with hunger GRRRRR.

happeh

ReputationRep:
    There's a big bowl of chocolate and sweets on my desk!! :eek: I work iin a service centre, so it's for the clients, however, it's smells so sooo nice!!! It's lots more now than normally, because of V. day, it's seriously tempting!! However, I know that once I start, I won't be able to stop!!! (I've been good, there's been sweets on my desk since December, and haven't had any!! )

walking ftw

ReputationRep:
    I weighed myself at the gym this morning and i'm three pounds lighter than I was about a month ago. I know it's not that much, but i'm still happy . I'm trying to make my weight loss slow and steady so that it stays off, and i know i've been eating much better and doing more exercise so hopefully i'll continue to lose at the same rate. I don't have too much to lose either so i don't mind if it doesn't all come off straight away.

ReputationRep:
    That's about the same as me yesterday! Nearly 3 pounds off in about a month too! Well done!

well done everyone, I'm really proud of you all ;grouphugs;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilian)
    well done everyone, I'm really proud of you all ;grouphugs;
    I love this thread, everyone's so lovely and supportive, it's definately helped me. :love: to you all!

Eugh, i've eaten loads more chocolate today so prob put the three pounds back on! lol. But I only have three left so they'll be gone soon. I got a toblerone too but i'm going to put that in the kitchen for all my housemates to eat.

I'm working at the uni paper tonight and we always get pizza but i'm going to limit myself to two slices max of thin crust margarita - no more pepperoni for me!

ReputationRep:
    Well done guys!

I'm drinking lots of green tea atm, all feels v.healthy and much better for me than my usual diet Cokes...On the downside, I keep craving sweets/cake/general crap so it's really testing my willpower not to eat it. Meh. Usually I don't crave stuff like that at all so it's not an issue not eating it as I don't want it anyway. Aaaaah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liladriel)
    Well done guys!

I'm drinking lots of green tea atm, all feels v.healthy and much better for me than my usual diet Cokes...On the downside, I keep craving sweets/cake/general crap so it's really testing my willpower not to eat it. Meh. Usually I don't crave stuff like that at all so it's not an issue not eating it as I don't want it anyway. Aaaaah!
    You're doing really well resisting! I tend to find that the more I eat something, the more I crave it. Before tues I hadn't had any chocolate in ages but then I started on the ones my boyfriend got me on tues and I haven't stopped since! Lol. After they've gone i'm going on a serious no-chocolate detox!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.