The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6300
It's so easy to pick in the afternoon/evening... It's time to banish the bad foods from my cupboard again :frown:
yeah its about this time of night i get ravenous! its rubbish, im like actually starving :s-smilie:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baileyyyyyyss

ive started taking htp for mood/sleep and my appetite has gone down a low. but ive still had some naughty stuff today cos im doing an all nighter (with 8 hrs sleep total in past 2 nights as well) to get my lab report done... i dont think i will go over 2000 today tho
i hate bloody lab reports! :mad:
i've been up two nights in a row now because of mine and i still don't feel it's perfect and it's already a day late grr! Last night I was snacking like crazy and tonight I was all set to till I had something and it surpressed my appetite,so that's good in that sense. i've been so crap this weekend it's stupid! *head bang!*
thing is ive barely started mine and it's in at 12 noon... but it's worth 0.93% of my degree so it's so not worth worrying about but i have to hand something in i and i just cant be bothered and i wanna sleep!!

good luck la trampa!
thankks you too :smile:
Going for all you can eat chinese later, really excited but going to feel mega guilty after :frown: oh well :p:

I'm also joining the local gym for £31 a month, mostly to go to all the evening classes as they're pretty expensive for non members! I'm going to tums and bums followed by a cycling/step class on wednesday evenings and then a 20/20/20 class on friday evenings :smile: Pretty proud of myself as I never exercise and am going to stick to this!

So the chinese will be kind of burnt off tomorrow :rolleyes:
Reply 6307
I've really hurt my foot(at work I managed to lose concnetration and a cage ramemd into the back of my ankle/foot/ball of foot and can't exercise. I'm miserable and can only sit outside and barely walk:frown: sucks so bad.
Reply 6308
actually....it's feeling better:smile: thing is thats cus I've got my trousers hitched up so they dont touch it and wearing flip flops when I do go out(namely for driving LOL!) so thats probably why. Trampoline later mebbz.
I gave up chocolate, crisps and chips for lent, i lasted a week. Now i decided to buy a ticket for my leavers ball...im determined to hit my target weight. So shall be walking home today. Woo.
Reply 6310
i went on the trampoline for 5-10 mins. Will do some more later maybe. Better than nothing and all that.
Well I'm currently trying to get pregnant, does anybody know the most super healthy foods to eat?
OMG minimo sent me some mini creme eggs in the post and i scoffed em all...:redface: 50 cals an egg! :eek2:
how many in a bag? can't be too bad can it?
Reply 6314
dita_parlo
Well I'm currently trying to get pregnant, does anybody know the most super healthy foods to eat?

Wow congratulations!! Although Im slightly useless on your question as I have no idea :s-smilie:

Had a free week pass for Fitness First this week and Ive been the last 3 days in a row :eek: :smile:
Iv'e actually really enjoyed it so I joined today as a student for £34.95 per month. I also managed to worm my way out of any joining or administration fees :proud:

Im actually feeling really good about the gym right now. I only want to lose about another half a stone so hopefully the gym will help me tone whilst losing the weight and when I hit my target Ill be happy :smile:

Hope everyones doing well :smile:
dita_parlo

Ooh, how exciting :biggrin: Folic acid is really important for babies so maybe consider taking a pregnancy supplement with it in?
Becca
OMG minimo sent me some mini creme eggs in the post and i scoffed em all...:redface: 50 cals an egg! :eek2:

That's not too bad! I really want a Creme Egg - haven't had one yet this year and keep seeing them everywhere!! Will have one at the end of the week for a treat if I've been good all week - trying to avoid sugar-y stuff as only makes me crave more of it but I can definitely justify a creme egg at some point :smile:
dita_parlo

ooh good for you! my mum's preggers atm, i'm gonna have my first sibling at the age of 20! it's gonna be a girl and due in june :biggrin: i'm over the moon

make sure you take folic acid! 400micro grams i think

these sites for women trying to become pregnant:
http://rebeccascritchfield.wordpress.com/2007/05/28/tips-for-women-thinking-of-becoming-pregnant/

and it seems to be kinda the same advice for when you have a bun in the oven as well
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1109818.stm
http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/144594/Pregnancy-superfoods

good luck
Reply 6318
liladriel
That's not too bad! I really want a Creme Egg - haven't had one yet this year and keep seeing them everywhere!! Will have one at the end of the week for a treat if I've been good all week - trying to avoid sugar-y stuff as only makes me crave more of it but I can definitely justify a creme egg at some point :smile:

I've not had one either! :eek:

Scoffed half a pack of the new prawn cocktail Pringles! :redface: Decided to trek to Tesco to find some to try and whilst waiting for the bus which didn't turn up (so had to wait 1/2 hour) managed to eat half a pack. It was the buses fault! But I have been for walking for 1 1/2 hours today to the pier and back and then to Tesco and I should still be just under my calorie limit, so not too bad.
Ok so I screwed up the diet! I was really good for like a month before christmas, and the first few weeks after we went back to school, but now i've just lost motivation! But I REALLY wanna lose at the very least a stone before summer let's say target 25th June - leaving for glastonbury, and just finished exams, then going on holiday to Kos with 8 friends, most, actually, all, of which have lush figures, it would just get me down if I was looking crappy. :frown:

So, I'm thinking 16lbs in 16 weeks is a realistic goal! I need support! Any brilliant tips?

Latest