The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ah, I sympathise - I got so used to being happy at seeing my weight go down but a few weeks back I was 115lbs and did look a bit too skinny (ie. sticky out hip and rib bones) so now I'm back at 118lbs which is better, I think. I'm really short so a few lbs can make quite a bit of a difference. I kinda miss my old boobies but I don't miss the flabby stomach that came with them so it seems like a fair exchange :smile:
Reply 6381
minimo
Don't worry, I'd chop of limbs to look like your profilr pic.

But I feel your pain.

Same Lulubelle, you look amazing!
Carreh
Rice crispy multigrain stuff is well nice :redface:

:biggrin:

i had that this morning (last type in my variety pack) and it was foul!
.jen.
i had that this morning (last type in my variety pack) and it was foul!

I had it a few weeks ago and i liked it.
Reply 6384
Did a bit of comfort eating this afternoon... Am really fed up with everything at the moment, although 400cals can easily be burnt off at the gym this evening, it doesn't lessen the feeling rubbish part. If only I had a stop button :redface:
:ditto:

i really messed up my diet.

just now ive had a slim a soup, and 3 breadsticks just dipped in nutella as "extras"....as well as normal meals etc. so annoying. im going to be about 3 weight watcher points over today and ive been about 1 point over every day lately. i dont know whats up with me. i just cannot stop eating at the moment. im so angry with myself cos im going home tomorrow and i wanted my parents to think ive lost weight and notice a difference, but i look the same if not fatter.
Ahem.

I got told my body was incredible :proud:

:blushing:
Reply 6387
.jen.

just now ive had a slim a soup, and 3 breadsticks just dipped in nutella as "extras"....as well as normal meals etc. so annoying. im going to be about 3 weight watcher points over today and ive been about 1 point over every day lately. i dont know whats up with me. i just cannot stop eating at the moment. im so angry with myself cos im going home tomorrow and i wanted my parents to think ive lost weight and notice a difference, but i look the same if not fatter.

:hugs:

Use these past few days as motivation to get going - and you shouldn't have gained too much from just being 1 point over...

I've had to remove all the bad food from my house to stop myself eating it - and don't take any money with me when I go to work or placement or uni so I can't buy rubbish. That means I only have to be disciplined on food shopping days.

Tonight is going to be rubbish, cos my bf is sorting out the evening meal and it's going to work out at about 550 cals :frown: He just doesn't get that carbs in the evening aren't good for me lol.
Reply 6388
SilverWings
Ahem.

I got told my body was incredible :proud:

:blushing:

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

That's awesome! Well done my lovely :smile: Bet it feels good!
It did feel good.

I didn't really believe them, and I know I have a long way to go, but I'm very happy with the compliment, and I think it was genuine!! :smile:

Sighhh the little things eh?? :redface:
Reply 6390
SilverWings
It did feel good.

I didn't really believe them, and I know I have a long way to go, but I'm very happy with the compliment, and I think it was genuine!! :smile:

Sighhh the little things eh?? :redface:

It's the little things that keep us going and keep us motivated :smile: :smile:
Reply 6391
.jen.

me too Jen :frown: :hugs:

I have formal tonight, and I've only eaten about 500 cals today so hopefully it won't be too bad this evening.
Reply 6392
minimo
me too Jen :frown: :hugs:

I have formal tonight, and I've only eaten about 500 cals today so hopefully it won't be too bad this evening.

Just be careful you won't faint :redface:
Reply 6393
twiga
Just be careful you won't faint :redface:

my body has plenty of fat reserves to see me through. Plus formal is a three course meal but I ain't drinking.
Reply 6394
minimo
my body has plenty of fat reserves to see me through. Plus formal is a three course meal but I ain't drinking.

Sounds pretty good :smile: I'm not drinking tonight either - given alcohol up for lent so it's the sugar-free redbull for me :smile:
sugar free redbull?!!! i didnt know that existed! hey how exciting!! dear me...getting carried away! And thanks for your comment twiga - it really is little things like that which make a difference :biggrin:

Do not know why you'd be on a diet though - your body looks great - is really really slim - and you still have boobs (bonus!!!)
i feel less panicky about my overeating now. i just got back from the gym and burned 800cals. not as much as id hoped but i was feeling pretty weak and starving so i didnt work very hard. definitely burnt off my silly snacking though! :biggrin:
I've had a stressful week so walked to ASDA and bought a pizza and then ate the pizza. Been too busy to go to the gym too but at least I've been doing stuff rather than just sitting around. Going home tomorrow so I shall weigh myself and see if I've lost anything since 2 weeks ago.
800cals is really good! I never seem to manage more than 300 :frown:

It's good that you've put your snacking into perspective - a few bad things isn't going to stop you losing weight in the long run!

I've had a good day today, had lots of fruit so feel pretty healthy. I have the law department's ball in a week and a half to have the incentive to be super-good so that I look nice in my ball dress and can enjoy the 3-course meal on the night guilt free :biggrin:
800 is impressive, what do you do at the gym? I managed about 400 in an hour the other day, did 30 minutes bike and 30 minutes x-trainer.

Latest