Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Weight Loss Society Part II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just did 24mins on the rower, 12mins stepper then 30mins on the cross trainer tonight.

After that i did all my weights etc but obv dont count them into cals cos i dont actually know if/what that burns!

I prefer to aim for 900-1100 cals but i couldnt do it, my tummy was really hurting from being so hungry (although i dont know why considering my snacking this afternoon )

Ohh wow i'd love a ball or something as an incentive. The only real incentive i have at the moment is my holiday to Borneo in August, but i keep thinking i have agesssss! I really want a bikini body by then and will be very upset if i don't! I just seem to lack motivation at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, the stepper burns loads of calories but I can never do it for more than 5 mins

The ball is a really good incentive atm as it's so soon. I was going to have a square of chocolate tonight but didn't as one square will probably lead to more and as well as being fattening, chocolate gives me spots so don't want bad skin on the night as lots of pics will be taken!

A holiday is a great incentive! Borneo - wow, I'm jealous! Good luck with getting a bikini body

ReputationRep:
    I'm really hungry: cornflakes, a yogurt and 2 apples don't really cut it for a days' food. Stupid me. Ironic thing is I feel like I don't have the energy to make anything cos I've just got in from a really stressful day at work.

I'm going to have an options hot chocolate as an attempt to relax...have a big scary assessment tomorrow (have to run a 45 minute drama workshop) and all night I've had to fight the urge to go buy sweets/chocolate to make me feel happier.

ReputationRep:
    Got back from a fun formal where I didn't overeat or drink, I feel in control

Was an idiot and realised I'd forgotten to charge my camera battery tho, so the only pic i have is one I took before going out and it's a bit blurry but hey, I'm proud of how I look soooo...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I love options hot chocolate, especially the white one And I dont feel too guilty about them either, only about 40 cals!

Ooh I also find horlicks (extra light for us dieters) is really good for relaxing me, theres something about the comforting creamyness that I find really soothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liladriel)
    800cals is really good! I never seem to manage more than 300
    Me neither! Oh well, it's better that nothing!

Been to the fun centre tonight (think wacky warehouse), was lots of fun, though kids must be fearless because the slides there were very steep!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all.

Sooo, my son is now being weaned, so despite still being breastfed I'm officially allowed to diet

So I've joined slimming world online today. £60 bloody quid, it had better work haha. I've got a tesco delivery coming tomorrow night full of herbs, spices, and things to make syn free dishes with.

Here's to a leaner me

ReputationRep:
    anyone know how many teaspoons of options hot choc is the 35 cals it says on the front. Read in the small print that 35 cals is based on an 11gram serving and on like cadburys full fat they normally recommend 4 heaped teaspoons and have the nutritional info for cals etc at 28 grams...

so like are we supposed to have 2 teaspoons of options?! I love options - is best way to have a guilt free snack which is filling and comforting!

(Original post by lulubelle)
    anyone know how many teaspoons of options hot choc is the 35 cals it says on the front. Read in the small print that 35 cals is based on an 11gram serving and on like cadburys full fat they normally recommend 4 heaped teaspoons and have the nutritional info for cals etc at 28 grams...

so like are we supposed to have 2 teaspoons of options?! I love options - is best way to have a guilt free snack which is filling and comforting!
    I've been using the single sachets recently as they were on offer at my local shop and lots of flavours and you get probably about 2-3 teaspoons in those, listed at only 40 cals or whatever...

ReputationRep:
    The vanilla options are delicious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happydinosaur)
    I've been using the single sachets recently as they were on offer at my local shop and lots of flavours and you get probably about 2-3 teaspoons in those, listed at only 40 cals or whatever...
    yeah but i think is to make you believe one sachet is 40 cals - im pretty sure somewhere on the sachet it tells you is a certain weight and that weight is more than the 11g it details nutritional info for. So in effect one sachet is more than 40 cals - more like 50-60. ~I could be wrong... i hope i am!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i doubt 10-20 extra calories is anything to be worried about...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    The vanilla options are delicious
    Hey, what happened to your weight-loss blog? I enjoyed reading it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Hey, what happened to your weight-loss blog? I enjoyed reading it!
    I've been really slack with it lately. It's still there http://xenaglamrocker.blogspot.com/
    but you won't find many recent entries.

Plus I took my photos off it - my wobbly bits were freaking me out lol.

I'll be blogging more regularly now I promise - and if I forget just smack me - I have so much on with the kids it slips my mind.

someone was talkin about the multigrain stars yesterday:yep: and I have to agree, those babies are bloody delicious #zomg# just had them :eating:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Envy Eyes)
    Sparkpeople is another site with a nutritional tracker, it's completely free and can make up meal and exercise plans for you! Plus it can be edited for vegetarians etc.
    It also has huge community forums, support groups etc.
    I'd really recommend it!
    I used to be a member of that site and found it unbearable! It's just a little too ... motivational? American? You post a message on the boards and you seem to get all these people wanting to pray for you. I don't know! Still. I think it is very helpful for many people.

I've lost 3lbs or so in two weeks and am feeling really good about it. Yesterday I had to go to the supermarket and was in the kind of mood where I just wanted to eat loads, loads, loads and was considering buying a jar of chocolate spread to eat on its own (???!!!), but I talked myself out of it, knowing that I would feel awful afterwards and instead bought some massively-reduced strawberries, a banana, a kiwi, an apple and some nut/seed bars to snack on while doing an essay. Still a sugar rush and still not the healthiest mindset, but it left me feeling in control!

I've also had to cut back my favourite food of all-time - carrots - because my skin is getting a really noticeably red tinge! I thought that was just a myth :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toothpastecrazy)
    I've also had to cut back my favourite food of all-time - carrots - because my skin is getting a really noticeably red tinge! I thought that was just a myth :rolleyes:.
    Seriously?!?! I thought that was a myth too!!

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? That can't be true!

ReputationRep:
    I've lost 3lbs or so in two weeks and am feeling really good about it.

Congratulations on the weightloss that's a really good rate as well, if it comes off slowley it's more likely to stay off

And seriously... Carrots making you go orange :eek: I want to try this now!

Today I'm hungry. Very hungry with no good reason

Aaahhh give me strength not to eat!!!

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.