Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There's free pizza in college tonight and I WILL ration myself to one slice (will drink a ****load of water before going) and then have some broccoli when I get home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    especially as the weather is getting so gorgeous!
    ehh speak for yourself, it's been snowing here today. brrrrr.

I had some more of my chilli for breakfast this morning, with spaghetti instead of rice this time. It was very nice I totally pogged myself. I can't believe I can eat all that and in theory lose weight. I like slimming world ;thumbsup;

ReputationRep:
    chilli for breakfast???

ReputationRep:
    Today was the healthiest I've been in a while...I didnt eat breakfast (bad I know!) cuz I was late for school..I came home at abt 12 and had a cheese and coleslaw sandwich...then at about 4 I had some minestrone soup and one slice of bread. I'm eating a lot of bread which is bad, but I havent had chocolate in two days..and this is coming from someone who has (literally) 3/4 chocolates per day!

The thing is though..I need to stop eating so much bread..I really dont experiment with my food and I need to start doing so!

ReputationRep:
    dont you hate how your weight fluctuates so madly through the day? yeah. annoys me! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SquishyHomie)
    dont you hate how your weight fluctuates so madly through the day? yeah. annoys me! :mad:
    weigh yourself at the same time of day then, I always weigh on a morning before brekkie, after i have showered and had a poo :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    chilli for breakfast???
    yeh I'm a bit weird lol

I kinda eat whatever whenever - I can just as easily have a 'breakfast, lunch, and dinner' day, as a 'dinner, lunch, breakfast' day, or even a 'lunch, dinner, breakfast' day, or whatever. I don't really care what order I eat things lol.

Today is shaping up to be a dinner, breakfast, lunch day lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dp0567)
    Today was the healthiest I've been in a while...I didnt eat breakfast (bad I know!) cuz I was late for school..I came home at abt 12 and had a cheese and coleslaw sandwich...then at about 4 I had some minestrone soup and one slice of bread. I'm eating a lot of bread which is bad, but I havent had chocolate in two days..and this is coming from someone who has (literally) 3/4 chocolates per day!

The thing is though..I need to stop eating so much bread..I really dont experiment with my food and I need to start doing so!

I wouldn't worry about bread too much (as long as its wholemeal) if it helps you avoid chocolate

anyway, this is my ninth day of being good - and I can fit in my favourite dress that I couldn't wear since October (mind it's not a result of just these few days - I had been going to the gym lots before - now I've managed to eat sensibly, so the weight loss in now quicker )

ReputationRep:
    It's been people's birthdays and they've been bringing in pastries cookies and goodies.... must resist as I bought a blue and white polka dott skirt in new look today that fits in a size 10 and I want it to fit still in a months time

ReputationRep:
    A potentially disastrous diet day actually ended up not being too bad
    3 of my friends had birthdays today so there was a lot of cake and alcohol about which I resisted. Ate super healthily all day and then went out for dinner where I had half a roast chicken with chili and ginger and chips which was really yummy and shouldn't have put me over my daily cal limit was I was so good all day. It was really nice too. I'm v.pleased with myself for not giving in to the cakes too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liladriel)
    A potentially disastrous diet day actually ended up not being too bad
    3 of my friends had birthdays today so there was a lot of cake and alcohol about which I resisted. Ate super healthily all day and then went out for dinner where I had half a roast chicken with chili and ginger and chips which was really yummy and shouldn't have put me over my daily cal limit was I was so good all day. It was really nice too. I'm v.pleased with myself for not giving in to the cakes too!
    Nice going!!!IS so difficult to resist birthday cake! And feels great to enjoy a decent meal out knowing you've earnt it and can enjoy it guilt free

I had a pretty good day even though i snuck in a hot cross bun (minus butter) and a baileys on the rocks (mmmmmmmmmm!) Think i deserved the baileys though as was out with friends i hadn;t seen in ages and plus got an unconditional offer from UCL today! wooooop

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be spending a few weeks in Cardiff/Swansea soon, but wish to keep up my daily jogging routine.

If anybody would be able to recommend some good places to go jogging in either city I would be grateful. Thx!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulubelle)
    Nice going!!!IS so difficult to resist birthday cake! And feels great to enjoy a decent meal out knowing you've earnt it and can enjoy it guilt free

I had a pretty good day even though i snuck in a hot cross bun (minus butter) and a baileys on the rocks (mmmmmmmmmm!) Think i deserved the baileys though as was out with friends i hadn;t seen in ages and plus got an unconditional offer from UCL today! wooooop
    Bailey's is so good Definitely makes for a good treat! The bar in my halls has started doing chocolate cups with Bailey's in so am def going to treat myself to one after the ball next week!

Well done about the UCL offer - are you on a gap year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friedrich Nietzsche)
    I'm going to be spending a few weeks in Cardiff/Swansea soon, but wish to keep up my daily jogging routine.

If anybody would be able to recommend some good places to go jogging in either city I would be grateful. Thx!
    In Cardiff go to Roath Park or Bute Park. Bute Park would probably be easiest as it's right in town and is massive. But Roath Park is so pretty with a big lake to jog round!
    Where will you be staying?

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I HATE my boyfriend's dad!!! Why does he have to be such a good cook!!!!!!!!!!! After work last night I got home to discover that he had made me stew and dumplings with veg and cheesecake for dessert and packed it all up for Paul especially for me (I work nights). I'd already had all my calorie allowance for the day, but it smelt soo yummy I couldn't resist! And it was a HUGE portion, and I ate the lot! Eek! Back to being super super good now.

ReputationRep:
    Just weighed myself this morn and I was my ideal weight I'd be really happy if I could just maintain this now.. I need to keep watching what I eat because whenever I become happy with my weight I relax a bit too much. Saying that, I did have a bit of chocolate digestive cake and a Milky Way crispy rolls thing (only 130cals for the whole thing.. not a bad treat) yesterday. So long as I keep eating relatively well I'm not going to begrudge myself treats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friedrich Nietzsche)

Swansea - On/along the beach!

ReputationRep:
    Had the most lush stirfry last night, didn't have a any real chicken though so had a few chicken dippers with it but still put me at under my cals allowance yesterday and I didn't even feel hungry after that! Off to the gym this afternoon before lesson then stirfry again for dinner tonight Might buy some real chicken on my way home though...

ReputationRep:
    Baaaaaaaad weekend (a weekend which includes Friday, Monday and this morning :p:). I was so pleased about loosing 4lbs ... and now I will have gained about 3lbs of it back. At least I'm still a lb down!!

I just had a stir-fry, too. I think they're always lush! Mine was red pepper, green pepper, sugar snap peas, onion, carrot, broccoli and tofu with sunflower seeds ... on brown rice ... with tahini sauce. It was huuuuuuuuuuuge (and calorific, but healthy ... and it was main meal ... so ... you know) and really, really satisfying.

ReputationRep:
    well i tried pilates for the first time yesterday...i was thinking the whole time 'eh...this isnt really making me work hard...' but bah gawd i dont have half hurt today :eek:

and my workout dvd thingy should arrive today! time to jump around the living room and smack my head on the lights as usual. woohoo.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.