(Original post by Lilian)
gonna treat myself toa tube of smarties tomorrow
NO! Don't, the new ones are horrible!
tinkerbellejess
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I went out with my parents today as a kinda early birthday dinner and I totally overate, didn't exactly chose the healthiest things on the menu! lol But oh, well it's my birthday this week! Just got to be extra good on the days when I'm not eating out, and try to be slightly good on days where I am!
ames123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by lulubelle)
thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!!!

If you want to know exactly how far i let myself go 'tis as follows:
breakfast = porridge with water and dash of skim milk and brown sweetner (good start)
lunch = beef burger on ciabatta bun with tomato relish , cheddar cheese and bacon with thick cut chips
snack = birthday cake
dinner = chinese roast duck in plum sauce and entire container of egg fried rice
dessert = more cake
snack = full fat cadburys hot choc and whipped cream
so.... i challenge anyone to feel guilty about what they've eaten in comparison to that!!!!
That doesn't seem that bad really! It was your birthday! Happy Birthday and also to anyone else who's birthday it has been! Don't worry!
lulubelle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
haha thanks ames but surely that must have hit the 4000 cal mark?! i mean birthday cake is just under 300 a slice and i had 2 big ones. Is the chinese that i think will have been the killer though. Still had a good day of 838 today and after another harsh day along the same lines i should be back on track. Got a weigh day at docs tomo as have to go in for travel injections so we'll see the damage!!!

Anyone know how long it takes for calories to translate into pounds?

And to polka dott - 6/7 courses sounds absolutely awesome!!!hope you have a fabby day!
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by lulubelle)
Anyone know how long it takes for calories to translate into pounds?
A pound of fat = 3,500 calories
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ames123)
NO! Don't, the new ones are horrible!
why:sad:?! i bought them now!
SquishyHomie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
woo my tummy is disappearing! :p: my lower stomach still sticks out a bit but its because ive got more muscle *smacks forehead*

hopefully more pilates will sort that out :p:
ames123
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lilian)
why:sad:?! i bought them now!
They gone all 'heathier' and got rid of the additives and colours so they taste nothing like they used to! Bring back the old Smarties!
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Easter is almost here!

I know I'm getting about 3 eggs, Galaxy, Lindt and Dairy Milk.

Eek!!
leona
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cant wait for easter
I dont mind eating junk when I have a good reason for it! (good reason being... everyone else is eating chocolate so why shouldnt I!)
sauce
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ames123)
They gone all 'heathier' and got rid of the additives and colours so they taste nothing like they used to! Bring back the old Smarties!
they were nice :teeth:
polka_dott
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had a couple of Smarties months ago and noticed they tasted different and were less bright in colour!
sauce
Report 10 years ago
were still good after not eating chocolate for 4 days ()
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lost another half a lb this week

13.5lbs in six weeks :proud:
polka_dott
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That's good going , it took me like 7 months to lose that much, but I find it easy to maintain compared to losing it/putting it on. I seem to lose weight sloowly and suddenly drop 3 pounds in 1 go after being the same for like 3 weeks.
EvilSheep
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
HAd a rubbish day!
Had müsli for brekkie, salad and some brad with roastbeef for lunch (lush), chicken and rice + salad for tea.. That was gonna be it I'd planned. Then I had two of my grans home-made blueberry muffins. And then my best mate bought me a slice of pizza and a soft ice!! He was having tea at the mall, cos they didn't have food at his house! ANd I was supposed to just be there for company!! The willpower just died!
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i had an awful day too, snack after snack after snack. need to get to the gym tomorrow and burn it off!
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Uhm bad day, 2 jamacian patties and a bag of minsterals... that was all I've had though AND I went to the gym. I was waiting to use the bench with the barbell today and the man who was using it went away so I went and started taking the weights off it and he came over and told me he was still using it but then went "but you can get in there with me if you want"... bah. Cue me looking horrified at him and wandering over to the other side of the gym to do bicep curls again... It's taking enough at the mo to actually venture into the free weights area feeling like a little girl... without comments like that! Although it is kind of funny, just wasn't impressed.

And, my entire upper body hurts... yey!
lulubelle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
haha nice going powerranger, i admire your willpower to go there and do weights when most men look at us and think - wtf - a woman?!! go play with your lippy!!!

what is a jamaican pattie anyhow? if that's all you ate you must be freaking starving girl! you should have a tin of soup or microwave some veg or something to get some nutrients in there.

I've now finished two days of pretty heavy dieting after my birthday excess so tomo can go back to 1200 although i might up it now to 1400 because i don't want my metabolism to slow down so much... is a harsh cycle - eat less - body burns less...

At evilsheep - don't worry about it too much , what's done is done and stress causes you to store more fat anyway just be really strict with yourself tomorrow.

Btw- does it help anyone else to know what other people are eating? Is strange but it helps me somehow! Perhaps cos it shows if other people can do it, so can i. Also shows that others have blips too but get over it...so if people have the time just note in what you have (blog-style!) I'll put mine in too but if you want me to shut up just mention it!

today my diary is as follows (and this is just the order i ate it!) :
nibbles of leftover bday cake, half a cup of cornflakes with skim milk, cup of tea with skim milk and sweetner, cup of decaf coffee with skim milk and sweetner, crust of bread and 1.5 prunes, apple, 2xweightwatchers bread with 1xslice thin ham, bowl of spinach with poached egg, quavers, birdseye healthy cottage pie (234 cals) with spinach, glass of white wine, highlights hot choc and 2 crackers with 2 slices of thin ham.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
we're not allowed to post food diary's. and although it can help people,it can cause others to spiral in the wrong direction so it isn't done.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (137)
18.49%
No (450)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (154)
20.78%

Watched Threads