TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wow, I ate such a big lunch! Oh wellz, I was hungry innit and it was pretty healthy
thepinkpowerranger
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That boot camp thing looks fun =D Uhm I got an easter egg today (I bought it myself... I bought my brothers ones too). Even though I feel sick now it was good, sitting crossed legged in the living room eating easter eggs with my bros even though we're all between 20 - 30 lol .

My weight has actually gone down by the pound that it had gone up a few days ago so yey!
Meeee :)
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi

I REALLY want to loose some weight before i go on holiday in June but i'm finding it really hard
I have a pretty healthy diet but i snack too much! Especially now i've got all these eastereggs to eat!
I do quite a bit of exercise as well, horse riding 4 X a week, walking about 30-40 mins a day and sometimes i go running.

Does anyone have any tips on how to stop myself having unhealthy snacks and ideas on how to loose some weight etc..?
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The best way not to have unhealthy snacks is to not buy them
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got all excited when I say that boot camp because I thought it might be run by hot military men. But alas! :p:
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
I got all excited when I say that boot camp because I thought it might be run by hot military men. But alas! :p:
Hot military men... mm
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
it is ru by hot military men who've been in some form of army background and are now running fitness camps.
Monkey_Maiden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There's too much temptation to diet at the moment, I still have 2 easter eggs to eat and some lindor eggs plus brownies in my flat and I know I won't be able to resist especially as my boyfriend wants to fatten me up. Plus all you can eat chinese on tuesday, so I'm going to enjoy the next 2 days of eating it all and then diet starts on Wednesday Just have to stop buying any sort of snacks/sweets/crisps etc
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dita_parlo)
Eek my boyfriend has just surprised me by booking a holiday to Hawaii - 8 weeks today! So I HAVE to be bikini ready now! I was happily plodding along thinking that it wasn't a big deal this losing weight thing, as only my boyfriend ever sees me like that. But now I have a HUGE incentive to lose the weight! So hopefully I can lose a stone by then! Can't wait!
Wow what a great boyfriend!

My boyfriend made me feel great the other day by saying how little I was and to be careful not to get too skinny cos he likes me just as I am
ellabella
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by smoosabitmega)
I was supposed to start a healthy eating regime and lose 7lbs but then I realised I cannot actually be arsed Going to start eating less crap though, tomorrow, my appetites so mucked up at the minute that I don't eat for a day or two then eat loads, then eat nothing, then drink and smoke too much and then don't sleep. Healthy smoo ahoy!
haha you sound a bit like me. my favourite diet is the party diet, e.g. skip dinner cos you go out and drink, then get to bed late and sleep in all day so you skip breakfast. not healthy at all, plus there's loads of cals in alcohol anyway :rolleyes: so much more fun than a real diet though
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How is everyone doing? Feels like I've not posted in ages cause I've been too ashamed!

My strict diet started today and so far so good. I want to be really good over the exam period and look fantastic for my holiday even though It is 2 months away

I'm buying a gym membership next week so I have no choice but to go and hopefully this will help me shift the pounds and get in shape, I want to feel good again and I've not really felt that since before christmas.

Something that is awful but is actually very good for my diet is the fact that I think I'm allergic to chocolate. I posted on here a while back about how I was getting the most awful stomach aches and looking back I can trace most of the times to when I've had chocolate in some form or the other. Also, when I was on my strict diet I obviously didn't have much chocolate and I was right as rain, so from now on I'm avoiding the stuff like the plague to see if that is what is causing my stomach upset.

LILADRIEL - Can you tell me where you get those sugar free lollies? They sound good as I'm not really allowing myself any treats.
Miss Monkey
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
The best way not to have unhealthy snacks is to not buy them

That's what I have to do, if I buy unhealthy stuff I'll normally eat it and then regret it! I definitely agree with the bread thing- when I'm at uni I don't buy it because I'd end up eating too much! If food is in my room there it generally gets eaten. I haven't forgotten the picture minimo, will do it later when my family aren't all tearing about the place Sorry about the delay!

I usually have a look in this thread but haven't really posted before. I don't really NEED to lose anymore weight I guess, I'm 9 and a half stone and 5ft7 but I used to be a lot bigger (nearly 14 stone eek). I know statistically that means I'm not fat, but it's hard changing the way I think about myself!
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Miss Monkey)
That's what I have to do, if I buy unhealthy stuff I'll normally eat it and then regret it! I definitely agree with the bread thing- when I'm at uni I don't buy it because I'd end up eating too much! If food is in my room there it generally gets eaten. I haven't forgotten the picture minimo, will do it later when my family aren't all tearing about the place Sorry about the delay!

I usually have a look in this thread but haven't really posted before. I don't really NEED to lose anymore weight I guess, I'm 9 and a half stone and 5ft7 but I used to be a lot bigger (nearly 14 stone eek). I know statistically that means I'm not fat, but it's hard changing the way I think about myself!
You're the same stats as me almost, I'm 5ft 7lbs and about 9st 5lbs, I know I am not fat, I'm nowhere near fat but I still feel better about myself when I'm just under the 9st mark.
Miss Monkey
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ChocolateEyes)
You're the same stats as me almost, I'm 5ft 7lbs and about 9st 5lbs, I know I am not fat, I'm nowhere near fat but I still feel better about myself when I'm just under the 9st mark.
I'm aiming for 9 stone I think, though I'm the smallest I've ever been as an adult so I've never been 9 stone at this height! My friends and family say I'm small enough as I am, but I'd like to be at a stage where I feel completely comfortable with myself (if such a thing is possible)! I lost the first 3 and a half stone quite quickly then stayed at the same weight for a year and a half, and have lost the last stone in the past month or so. Hoping it keeps going this well
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Miss Monkey)

That's amazing weightloss!!

I understand exactly how you feel. It's sooooo hard mot to feel fat. I went from about 12st 7lbs to about 9st 3/4lbs now (I'm 5'5.5''). I kinda want to get to 8 st 13 so I can be within the magical land of people less than 9 stones (lol :rolleyes: )

PS: take your time with the pic, I've calmed down about my tummy in the last few days :p:
Miss Monkey
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Glad to hear it I have days like that where I feel massive, even though I know with my stats I physically can't be. Even though it's 2 years since I've been that big I still feel it in my mind, I wonder if we'll ever get used to the change! I was always the fat one at school, so going to university has been good for me in that way.

I'm just about to go to the shop to get some food, I wonder what I will come back with! At uni I eat practically the same things every day, and tend to only buy enough for one day so I don't eat more than I should. I don't know what's changed now I'm home to let me lose more weight, but I'm not complaining!
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^^^^ I was so happy when my scale swung under 9st, I want to get back there
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was really happy when I went under the 10st mark and much as I'd love to be under 9st, even if only by 1lb, I don't think it's feasible for me at 5'10. So for now I'm aiming for 9st 2 I'm 9st 4 at the moment having put on a couple of lbs since coming home (am hoping one of those is due to using different scales) but want to lose them before uni.
Monkey_Maiden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ChocolateEyes)
^^^^ I was so happy when my scale swung under 9st, I want to get back there
Same

I'm 9 stone 1 now and I want to be about 8 stone 8/9 before my holiday in July. Like I wrote earlier i have all you can eat chinese on tuesday and lots of choc to eat first so diet starts when thats all gone hopefully on wednesday!
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
I will be happy when I get back under the 11st mark. I am really tall at nearly 5ft 11 so I reckon thats a good weight for me to be. Having a nicely controlled diet at the moment as I'm staying at my boyfriends so actually thinking about what I eat rather than just snacking all day. I hope I can keep it up when I go home.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (84)
26.01%
No (239)
73.99%

Watched Threads