TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by liladriel)
They're like big, soft homemade style cookies in various sinful flavours like oats and raisens, peanuts, choc etc. They have shops in Oxford, Bath and Covent Garden that I know of and all my friends love them. I'd never had one before but think I have made up for that now!

Am planning on being super extra good for the next week as have a black tie dinner on Friday so want to look good for that and I'll not feel bad about having a dessert by then
ooooo lheh i thought u meant ben and jerry cookie sandwiches and thought omg I woulda been sick by then!" but they are sooo awesome.
Miss Lisa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You can get Ben and Jerry's cookie sandwiches? Amazing!!!!
fabulous_darling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Miss Lisa)
You can get Ben and Jerry's cookie sandwiches? Amazing!!!!
I think I was probably better off before I knew these existed! Haha!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i wants to know about ben and jerry's cookie sandwiches :ninja:
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by La Trampa)
i wants to know about ben and jerry's cookie sandwiches :ninja:
look in the freezers of your local tesco...
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i'm going to assume they're massively calorific no?

hmm seems they don't stock it in sainsbury's according to the B&J which is kind of a good and bad thing...
~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Minimo, I hope you're feeling better today . I get days like that too, but they normally pass. We need a photo of your new hair, I bet it looks great!

Me and the bf went to nandos in the end last night instead of cafe rouge. Ending up having a one chicken breast pitta with sweet potato mash which was delicious (and hopefully not too unhealthy) and then on everyone's recommendation had a tub of the frozen yoghurt (it was banana flavour) which was also lovely!

And then I went and kicked his ass at bowling and the dance machine . Was fun!

And now i'm up ridiculously early cos i need to do some work
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'll try and post some pics once I'm dressed, Sam

Going to try and be happy and confident all day today. I'm such a silly for letting idiots get me down.
polka_dott
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Actually going to pizza hut tommorow instead of today, which is probably better as sunday has always been a bit of a 'treat' day because its the end of the week. I never usually have their desserts but the cookie dessert does sound nice I'm going to cambridge today though so might end up having some millie's cookies instead or a thortons ice cream cone as I have a voucher to get an extra scoop free.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by polka_dott)
Actually going to pizza hut tommorow instead of today, which is probably better as sunday has always been a bit of a 'treat' day because its the end of the week. I never usually have their desserts but the cookie dessert does sound nice I'm going to cambridge today though so might end up having some millie's cookies instead or a thortons ice cream cone as I have a voucher to get an extra scoop free.
I live in Cambridge I love the millies cookies. If ever I have an afternoon shopping trip, I skip breakfast and get a few of them for 'lunch' and munch as as I wander around town
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cookies sound good . I have like no food in the house at the moment so it looks like it's soup for lunch for me!
Just had a massive bowl of museli with chopped strawberries and kiwi though so that should keep me going for a while
happydinosaur
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Minimo, I hope you're feeling better today . I get days like that too, but they normally pass. We need a photo of your new hair, I bet it looks great!

Me and the bf went to nandos in the end last night instead of cafe rouge. Ending up having a one chicken breast pitta with sweet potato mash which was delicious (and hopefully not too unhealthy) and then on everyone's recommendation had a tub of the frozen yoghurt (it was banana flavour) which was also lovely!

And then I went and kicked his ass at bowling and the dance machine . Was fun!

And now i'm up ridiculously early cos i need to do some work
Sounds lovely.

Got to drag my boyfreind there (not that he will complain) I must try out the frozen yoghurt.
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Millie's cookies are verygood! You've made me want to get one when I g to getmy firnge trim later on
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ChocolateEyes)
Millie's cookies are verygood! You've made me want to get one when I g to getmy firnge trim later on
Talking of fringes... I stupidly decided to trim my own yesterday! I had a side fringe type thing but it had mostly grown out so I thought 'what harm can a few snips do?' - it turns out a lot! Lol. I cut it too short and now it really doesn't look great. So I was thinking about going to the hair dressers and getting a proper blunt style fringe put in but I don't know if it will suit me :s:
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lilian)
yeah my friends said the salad would be rubbish and that I hadd to order the frozen yoghurt and when I said ill probably have one they were like dont eb stupid and I know I shouldnt listen and I know I DO have the willpower. I just therw away the remaining chocolate shots my friend left in my car(cadbury things like mini eggs) and a random bottle of full sugar coke(which I hate anyway!:p:)
The cous cous salad in nandos is really good! My friends give me stick when I get salad too, "like what's wrong with you? I'm worried about you".

OMG I had a disasterious evening... I went to the gym and had soup for dinner but then drank more alcohol than I've had in like 6 months, was errrrrrrm drunk and then got subway at about 5 am and had a packet of baked crisps !! I never used to get hangovers and now I gots one of those too.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
argh I'm so rubbish at taking pictures with a timer. I wanted to show you guys my new hair but my expressions are soooo gormless and poses so wrong haha.

Anyway, however, looking at said bad pics, I've realised my hair looks really nice and glossy and I think the cut suits me well especially as my face is no longer chubby. So i guess that's the most important bit.
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Talking of fringes... I stupidly decided to trim my own yesterday! I had a side fringe type thing but it had mostly grown out so I thought 'what harm can a few snips do?' - it turns out a lot! Lol. I cut it too short and now it really doesn't look great. So I was thinking about going to the hair dressers and getting a proper blunt style fringe put in but I don't know if it will suit me :s:
Back from town I'm proud of myself cause I resisted temptation. I walked past the cookies and turned down a McDonalds offered by my Dad. He then proceeded to whine at me about my diet :cool:

I have a blunt cut fringe and I love it cause it really suits my face shape and makes me look older. I have an squoval shaped face :p:

Aww, Minimo! I really want to see your new hair, I bet it's really pretty
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'll try and take some more pics later chocolate eyes my battery just died
SquishyHomie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ahhh put on so much weight over the holidays! like half a stone ever since my sister came home i just go so depressed over how bloomin' skinny and pretty she is...i just feel like the fat stumpy one
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I want to see your new hair too, minimo!

I just got back from a school reunion lunch thing which was fun, really nice to see everyone and felt v.confident as am still at my good weight (117lbs this morning despite Thursday's cookie fest!) and wore a nice new outfit Lunch was not so diet friendly though, had lasagne with some salad (avoided the garlic bread though) and for dessert there was the biggest selection of cakes I have ever seen all laid out - kinda HAD to have one so went for a coffee sponge type thing with orange segments on top, was so good and definitely much less calorific than the chocolate cheesecake! Just going to have some salad for dinner later so shouldn't be too bad as apparantly it's better to have your main meal at lunch time too.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.6%
No (440)
60.61%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.8%

Watched Threads