Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateEyes)
    :hugs:

This is the first place I check when I come on, it's also the place I post the most cause there is no recrimination
    Same I hardly post anywhere else on TSR! Everyone's so supportive and it's a good place to chat about food/diets/any issues

Millies - don't feel guilty about the cookie, just forget about it, move on and try to eat really healthily tomorrow. The food you've had so far today is probably around 1300 cals so maybe have some salad or fruit for dinner as that's low cal and better than not eating anything as you need to eat regularly to keep your metabolism going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millies567)
    I had a really good morning. I was going to bella italia today so thought id have a light breakfast, so i had 2 small banana's and an orange.

then.. at bella italia i had 2 slices of veg pizza and 2 small slices of garlic bread plus lots of salad.

however.. i then came home and id bought some millies cookies for my sister, and i had 1 and half cookies :-( i feel really really guilty about that.

however, im SOO FULL now that i dont think ill have room for any dinner. So do u think iv already managed to have my allowance of about 1300 calories today? Also.. i feel really guilty abt the cookie but dont know what 2 do.
    It's only one cookie, don't beat yourself up about it . And if you're too full for dinner anyway you won't be eating anything else so you'll be fine. Imo you've prob had less than 1300 calories, but obv depends on how big the pizza and garlic bread was!

ReputationRep:
    Well.. the pizza was as big as a normal sized plate. and the garlic bread pieces were small. probably the same size as.. umm... cant think of anything to compare it too. but it wasnt very big. yeahh.. im too full for dinner. I was just doing really well without the cookie n stuff n now i think that i have to punish myself for it.

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to punish yourself for anything - you had a treat, that's it. One Millies cookie is about 190cals so it's really not a massive problem. It's not like you ate a whole tub of Ben and Jerrys (which is more like 1100cals!). Small treat, won't do you any harm.

I've had another pretty good day, bar a piece of shortbread (but it was COMPLETELY worth it and I'm not bothered, I'm still under 1200cals). That's two in a row and it's gonna continue I don't feel hungry in the slightest, just really good. The weight has to start shifting soon if I carry on.

ReputationRep:
    Glad your healthy eating is going well

I had a good day today - had a ceaser salad for lunch which was really yummy and had a healthy dinner and no snacks Going to be super good all week as have a black tie dinner on Friday so want to feel slim for that and it's a three course meal so have some yummy food to look forward to so will be a good incentive to eat well this week. I went to the same event last year and was 8lbs heavier so will be good to compare the pictures from it!

ReputationRep:
    had my last naughty meal today at nandos for lunch! Dad's just dropped me back at uni and i have a fridge full of delicious m&s HEALTHY food now the diet recommences tomorrow!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, Jen Enjoy the healthy M&S food!

I need to plan some yummy things to take back with me too or I just end up living off of Starbucks' Light Frappachinos Am going to start going to dinner at halls a bit more this term as it's quite healthy if you avoid the obviously bad things and means I eat proper meals rather than just picking on random bits!

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you have 'the fear' minimo, perhaps you could pass it on this way?! I have most of a dissertation to do for next Friday (hahahahahaha) and 2 essays for couple of weeks after and 3 exams. If I could just do this stupid dissertation!! I wish I had 'the fear'!
    Sam - saw in another part of tsr you had lots of work, how's it coming along?

ReputationRep:
    Those John west Tuna light lunches are really nice, but they are a bit pricey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liladriel)
    Good luck, Jen Enjoy the healthy M&S food!

I need to plan some yummy things to take back with me too or I just end up living off of Starbucks' Light Frappachinos Am going to start going to dinner at halls a bit more this term as it's quite healthy if you avoid the obviously bad things and means I eat proper meals rather than just picking on random bits!
    yea, i've started going to hall too. I don't really pick at stuff, I tend to just have a count on us/bgty ready meal but fresh food is better

ames - I suggest staying up till 4 am watching stuff on bbc iplayer and then thinking '**** what am I doing'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    yea, i've started going to hall too. I don't really pick at stuff, I tend to just have a count on us/bgty ready meal but fresh food is better

ames - I suggest staying up till 4 am watching stuff on bbc iplayer and then thinking '**** what am I doing'?
    You know I probably would but I only get 2gb a month internet and using iplayers wastes it all!
    I've got one and half months left of uni, you'd think that would be incentive enough!!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    are there any other online calculator things that people use similar to the tesco tracker one? i've not been able to get in for a while now and i want to know how many points i've had today.
    oh and cinnamon grahams and soy milk mmmmmm i've missed cereal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millies567)
    I had a really good morning. I was going to bella italia today so thought id have a light breakfast, so i had 2 small banana's and an orange.

then.. at bella italia i had 2 slices of veg pizza and 2 small slices of garlic bread plus lots of salad.

however.. i then came home and id bought some millies cookies for my sister, and i had 1 and half cookies :-( i feel really really guilty about that.

however, im SOO FULL now that i dont think ill have room for any dinner. So do u think iv already managed to have my allowance of about 1300 calories today? Also.. i feel really guilty abt the cookie but dont know what 2 do.
    Christ almighty.

I'm not meaning to appear nasty to you here, but that's ridiculous.

2 whole slices of pizza and 2 small slices of garlic bread AND a cookie? Let's not make a big deal about this, but that's certainly not enough for a healthy person to be eating for the whole day. Yet you're making it sound like you've eaten loads and it's a disaster. It's not.

Jees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Trampa)
    are there any other online calculator things that people use similar to the tesco tracker one? i've not been able to get in for a while now and i want to know how many points i've had today.
    Were you on about alternatives to milk yday? I remember reading something on here and then a few hours later there was an advert for lacto-free milk on tv! So if you still wanted some then I'm guessing that's a good option?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yeh that was me. i got sainsbury's normal sweetened soy milk and with the cinnamon grahams it was yum. i've never been able to drink milk by itself (it makes the situation worse ) but yay i can have cereal again! oh and i found another food tracker thing called Food Focus, just like the tesco one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friedrich Nietzsche)
    Christ almighty.

I'm not meaning to appear nasty to you here, but that's ridiculous.

2 whole slices of pizza and 2 small slices of garlic bread AND a cookie? Let's not make a big deal about this, but that's certainly not enough for a healthy person to be eating for the whole day. Yet you're making it sound like you've eaten loads and it's a disaster. It's not.

Jees.
    I know its not a disaster, but i just felt like sharing how i felt on the thread cz i had been good for the past 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Trampa)
    It's probablby too late but I know two other trackers - Sparkpeople and Fitday but to be honest I'm not too keen on them as they are American and finding British food is quite a hassle.

Anyway I've put on a pound which is really diappointing.. I know I've had a few bad days - but had some (and more of them) really good days so don't know where it's coming from

ReputationRep:
    Good start to the day My aim was to weigh 9st 4 on the first day of term and I do! I'm very happy, it's just motivation to keep on being good Now to go collect my essay...

ReputationRep:
    dress shopping today :eek2:

im back on teh simple three meals a day and no snacks. I find snacks just pull me back low cal fizzy drinks/tea/coffee are better for me weight loss wise anyway. I find snacks gives me thwe once you pop you just can't stop effect :sad:/ I'm gonna have to keep this up for life but I must admit it's such an awesome feeling being REALLY hungry for a meal cus you enjoy it sooo much more. ANyway may go tesco now to get some food and then will take dog for a walk and then out "cruising" for the day in my new car.
    heh

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.