The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

god ive eaten so badly this weekend! no joke. in the last 7 days ive had chinese one night, fish and chips another night, some jelly tots, milky ways stars, belgian chocs (my mum & dad bought me a gorgeous box of them from belgium last night! ARGH) and today for lunch i ate a beefburger and chips. help me! im going on holiday next week though so wont be eating snacks, and when i do eat meals i wont eat a lot cos im worried that my stomach will go dodgy with odd eastern european food so ill be paranoid about getting ill so wont eat a lot. sexual :rolleyes: ive still lsot weight according to the scales despite the crap ive eaten. ive been swimming a few times though and er, "exercised" with my boyfriend, but im guessing this fatty food will catch up with me this weekend :frown:

ah well, i was buying some new boots today (theyre SO gorgeous :biggrin:) and the girl working there said i have really good legs :biggrin: :blush: was nice to hear a compliment from some gorgeous slim girl! :smile:
trampolining must be so much fun!
i'm thinking of taking up skating at uni,so that might help.
Reply 762
trampoling is amazing :biggrin: happeh :smile:
i feel so bad - ive got to confess to eating a mars bar today, i feel so disgusted with myself :s-smilie:
a mars bar won't kill you!
:ditto:

One mars bar does not matter in the run of things!

Back from the gym! Feel great :biggrin:

Trampoling is great fun!
La Trampa
a mars bar won't kill you!

:smile:
Reply 767
what else did you eat today?
a treat once in a while will keep you sane!!!!
and stop binges!
lol if all i had to worry about was one mars bar id be living in a perfect world :p: itll be fine!
i've had chinese two nights in a row.plus loads of carbs over here....believe me one mars bar is nothing!
I've had a pretty good day today really :smile:

B - a rasp and cranberry muller light yoghurt over some raspberries and half a mango (YUM) (190 cals)
L - an apple and a small peach muller light yog (145)
S - a happy hippo :redface: (thought it wouldn't matter so much seeing as I had a small lunch), a few sugar snap peas and a peach (200ish)
T - grilled chicken breast, spinach and mushrooms, a low cal jelly pot (270)

I'm only on about 800cals today so can afford to have some fruit as a snack later on if I want :smile: Went shopping today so have lots of lovely fruit - raspberries, strawberries, mango, grapes and peaches! Amaaaaaaazing! 6 days til my holiday so will hopefully carry on keeping the cals low but am going to my friends party tomorrow night which includes a bbq and a lot of alcohol so that may be a bit of a tough one!
I went to the gym today and ran 4km :biggrin: I ate quite healthily today too- museli for breakfast, chicken salad and 1 apple for lunch and shepherds pie and 1 banana for dinner.. I also had a cup of tea and a slice of melon. I also walked 2 miles today as well so I feel quite good about today's exercise!
The only thing wrong with marsbars is that they're disgusting...snickers are much better! :P Although I like mars bars icecreams...?!

I've lost 2.25 pounds this week...and yes I am counting the quarter of a pound! :biggrin: Going to "body balance" tomorrow after my workout, really excited, it sounds really good! I'm hoping that when I go back to uni, I'll be able to go to some classes as my work patterms will be different. I seem to finish work at the same time that all the classes finish at the minute!
Went to see Run Fat Boy Run last night, very motivational. If you need motivation to run then watch this film, it's great.

Today I did 30 minutes on the treadmill (5mph on an incline) so that's not too shabby. Also taking the dog out later so that's a good amount of exercise for one day I think. Although I'm going to Brighton tomorrow so won't have time to do any running, but will prob be doing lots of walking.
Reply 774
thats good!

I'm tempted to see that film now.

I swam a mile last night so i'm so impressed with myself!
Reply 775
well done kirsty! in the york photos you look soooo slim and lovely!
Reply 776
Lilian
well done kirsty! in the york photos you look soooo slim and lovely!

Thanks - i'm probably within normal parameters for weight in terms of BMI's, but it has crept up 3-4kg these last few years, so my aim is to get my weight back down to 68kg - no idea what that is in stones/lbs - i haven't got my books on me at the minute!
Reply 777
68kg=just under 150lbs(by 0.4 lb lol) so that's 10 stone 10 lbs!
Reply 778
ooo and guys I was like I think I'll have a caramel shortcake slice with my lunch today and I looked at the saturated fat(it was 390 calories btw) 16G!!!! my god I was so shocked I couldn't justify all that saturated fat! I did have one yesterday though so maybe next week I'll let myself have another after a busy work day(8 hours on my feet)
Reply 779
Well done on the weightloss! :smile:

Latest