TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
millies567
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I JUST ATE A WHOLE LOAD OF CASHEWNUTS AGAIN :-( im hating this. i just want to stop myself from eating them. :-( im actually going to stop from thispoint onwards cz i dont want all my hardwork 2 go to waste :-(.

Thats all im gna have for lunch now :|
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ack I have a bit of a cold and I've just slept for 12 hours straight wow :eek:

I had pasta not salad at dinner last night, bad...!
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by thepinkpowerranger)
I had pasta not salad at dinner last night, bad...!
I nearly did but then decided to be good and have salad... then I had some ice cream later. Rubbish.
Lell
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mm I found the most amazing substitute for ice cream last night. Those Del Monte smoothie lollies...only 96 cals, wow! They are really creamy and fruity...mmmmm.
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I like Skinny Cow chocolate ice cream sticks, similar to the del monte ones only like chocolate ice cream and 87cals a bar.
Miss Lisa
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
AWFUL week!
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was naughty yesterday, cake and sour skittle but I'm a back on track today.

Does anyone know if there is any truth that drinking pineapple juice with your meals helps to burn off the fat? Mu mum keeps going on about it and I might try it
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
never heard about the pineapple juice thing before.
i can't study and i want banana bread. :hmpf:
Liberties
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Okay, I haven't forgotten the post I made here, but things always go haywire when I have a transatlantic flight. :rolleyes: I've been good, I just don't know how many calories are in plane food, etc. Should be OK.

(Original post by Gosha)
Welcome And about McKenna.. Well... my attempt has failed and really badly, ending up in teh worst binge I've had since absolute ages - can't even remember. So I guess you're right - I'm back to kcal counting tomorrow, that's the only thing that has worked for me. Can't wait to be back at uni, buying only healthy stuff!
Oh, dear... I thought I was being silly about it, but perhaps the combined burdens of changing one's outlook/psyche and losing weight at the same time are too much to handle in one go. :p: I think that when/if I try to change my habits according to McKenna's theory, I'll get friends to help. E.g. I'd have to confirm with them that I ACTUALLY AM hungry before I eat something.

(Original post by ChocolateEyes)
Does anyone know if there is any truth that drinking pineapple juice with your meals helps to burn off the fat? Mu mum keeps going on about it and I might try it
Surely the extra calories from the juice would cancel out any such effect, unless you actually replace a portion of the meal with it. Otherwise, I don't know.
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Liberties)
Okay, I haven't forgotten the post I made here, but things always go haywire when I have a transatlantic flight. :rolleyes: I've been good, I just don't know how many calories are in plane food, etc. Should be OK.

Oh, dear... I thought I was being silly about it, but perhaps the combined burdens of changing one's outlook/psyche and losing weight at the same time are too much to handle in one go. :p: I think that when/if I try to change my habits according to McKenna's theory, I'll get friends to help. E.g. I'd have to confirm with them that I ACTUALLY AM hungry before I eat something.

Surely the extra calories from the juice would cancel out any such effect, unless you actually replace a portion of the meal with it. Otherwise, I don't know.

It's only 50kcals which isn't really that much, will have to do some research into it
bright star
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
to be honest, it sounds like bull**** to me :p:

by all means have some if you enjoy it, but your body is stupidly efficient and i wouldn't expect it to be so easily fooled.
newDana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've just spent 30 mins pumping up my fit-ball thing only to discover that i've misplaced the plug for it! Grrrr... what a waste of time. It's slowly deflating atm. I haven't got a clue where i put it! grrrr
Miss Lisa
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What can I eat that will satisfy my sweet craving but won't do any damage?
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Miss Lisa)
What can I eat that will satisfy my sweet craving but won't do any damage?
ww jelly is AMAZIng for that!!!
like silly low cals and sooo sweet
i <3 the orange and nectarine one!
fabulous_darling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yay, I have a weight loss ticker :p:
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fabulous_darling)
Yay, I have a weight loss ticker :p:
I just stole your idea, sorry

It's kind of motivational! I have made progress yey!
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
yeaaah back on my old diet and making sunday my official day off my diet :cool: feeling v positive. not pigging out but jjust satisfying cravings for things that I wouldnt usually have!
fabulous_darling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by thepinkpowerranger)
I just stole your idea, sorry

It's kind of motivational! I have made progress yey!
No worries, I stole the idea from everyone else! It is motivational, hopefully my ticker will move along on Friday (weigh in day).
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I weighed myself in boots this afternoon and have gone back down to my pre-easter (I managed to put on 2lb due to all the chocolate!) Although according to the machine I've shrunk and am now only 5'3 which I refuse to believe, I obv wasn't standing up straight enough cos i've been 5'4 every other time i've used it.

But anyway, still looking to lose a few more pounds before the summer. Haven't been to the gym for weeks because I have so much uni work on, but am hopefully going to go tomorrow morning.

Ooh and I just found a really nice low-calorie dessert! Chop up one plum (or any fruit, I just happened to have plums!) put a few spoonfuls of low-fat natural yoghurt over it, and then finely chop one square of dark chocolate and sprinkle it on top. Was yummy.
Gosha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Liberties)
I know I absolutely understand - what he means is that when you change your habits, your body naturally adjusts (i.e. you lose weight) but you are meant not to weigh yourself for the first two weeks I think and not to worry about weight loss - so in the end slip ups are just so damn easy!

So I'm back to counting kcals - and actually nearly struggled to reach 1,200 kcal, ate really healthily (no crap at all, can't believe that) and also went to the gym (a conditioning class - so not the most demanding workout but went with a friend who chose and it's still much better than nothing!). I feel so good
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (955)
79.92%
Leave (240)
20.08%

Watched Threads