This discussion is closed.
fabulous_darling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lilian)
eeee
I may join a gym thats like 40 quid a month BUT has awsome swimming facilities and really cool classes and stuff! and also free ice skating (but I hate ice skating!) and eee
I want a pop tart :^_^:
Seems to have fab facilities! When I joined a gym at home last summer I wasn't told about a discount I could get by the woman who showed me round, but I asked her directly about discounts and she told me that if I get a certain membership plan then the monthly fee would be reduced. Turned out that if I got a plan which allowed unlimited usage between 6am - 6pm then I'd save 10 pounds per month. It just meant I couldn't enter the gym after 6pm (even though it stayed open til about 10pm I think), which fit in perfectly with my schedule. Maybe you could ask about similar discounts?
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fabulous_darling)
Seems to have fab facilities! When I joined a gym at home last summer I wasn't told about a discount I could get by the woman who showed me round, but I asked her directly about discounts and she told me that if I get a certain membership plan then the monthly fee would be reduced. Turned out that if I got a plan which allowed unlimited usage between 6am - 6pm then I'd save 10 pounds per month. It just meant I couldn't enter the gym after 6pm (even though it stayed open til about 10pm I think), which fit in perfectly with my schedule. Maybe you could ask about similar discounts?
there are!!!! but I deciced agaisnt it cus the freedom of going whenever is more attractive than some discount. Your poptart mentionings made me crave em! Reckon I'll have em for lunch tomorrow! I know it sounsd pathetic but atm I'm still eating junk everyday but not as much plus I'm not binging etc cus i know I can have a bit of what I fancy and cus I'm limiting myself to three meals a day only there's no chance of overeating!
x__Indigo_x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
so for tea tonight i had fajitas lol prob abot 1000 calories dammm but god they were soooo nice....

fried chicken [ no oil and fat poured out as i went] onions, salsa and salad in the plain tortilla wrap thing....anyone got ANY sort of idea how much calories would be in um? : i[ dread to think! ]
x__Indigo_x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
btw it was 200g of chicken and half a average sized onion...had 3 wraps ...:|

p.s Minimo hope you get better soon xx
sauce
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by x__Indigo_x)
btw it was 200g of chicken and half a average sized onion...had 3 wraps ...:|

p.s Minimo hope you get better soon xx
600 cals?
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
I was too stressed to eat breakfast this morning (stress makes me feel really sick) and snacked on a few things during my day of rehearsal then got home late and could hardly eat my dinner as I'm so tired. I feel hungry but have no desire for food
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
arghhh i've eaten crap today!

for breakfast i had TWO smallish rolls with one slice of extra lean bacon on each, with ketchup.

then i had a little bag of mini cadburys fingers

then chicken & rice, and now im drinking babycham and eating milkyway stars

def gone over my limit today :rollleyes: one too many treats...

will get back on track tomorrow and hopefully get to the gym!
sauce
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by happydinosaur)
I was too stressed to eat breakfast this morning (stress makes me feel really sick) and snacked on a few things during my day of rehearsal then got home late and could hardly eat my dinner as I'm so tired. I feel hungry but have no desire for food
:hugs: i skipped brekkie too today and had a tiny lunch!
made up for it for dinner though, had yummy brown pasta with cheese sauce....and then a maxibon and about a handful of minstrels/jelly beans!
heh!
millies567
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i had a really bad day. had 3 slices of choc cake but iv told myself that im nt going to have it again. so thats it for me. no more.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
booo it doesn't sound like many of us have had really perfect days!

Ah well, monday tomorrow, so back on track guys!! :five:
millies567
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeahh back on track 2moro. i really wanted that piece of choc cake so i thought id have it rather than snack on other thins. but relaly thats it now. cz ive been doing well so dont want to ruin it.
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .x.jen.x.)

Ah well, monday tomorrow, so back on track guys!! :five:
Definitely! :five:

I'm going to plan a nice treat for next weekend so that I have something to look forward to but will stay good all week - have had cake/sweets the past 3 days so def don't want it to become the norm!
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
I'm not going to have time to eat for the next 3 days so being good calorie wise shouldn't be a problem. What I eat on the other hand might be.
Liberties
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I officially approve of this thread. I spent 2 days surrounded by chocolate/cakes and still resisted, even when they were urged on me. And I think it was largely from making a post here. Somewhat pathetic, but still...yay.
fabulous_darling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ok, so my day has been average overall. Gymmed for an hour as mentioned earlier (just over 400 calories burned according to the cal counters, although I know they're notoriously wrong). Weetabix with raisins for breakfast, small portion of bacon and scrambled eggs for lunch, small bowl of melon, chicken caesar pitta on wheat bread with extra meat (oops) for tea. Could have done better, but, meh... it's the weekend. Just hoped this weekend hasn't ruined my chances of getting down to 160lbs by Friday
newDana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well it is official weigh day today and i've only lost 1 pound this week. Except for one major binge on tuesday i've been really good (i thought good enough to expunge the binge), and kept to less than my calorie allowance (about 1300) every day. So i'm kinda disappointed. I've also exercised every day too, although it hasn't always been hardcore exercising, but more than just sitting around like i used to do.

Hmz...
sauce
Report 10 years ago
1lb is awesome! well donez! I lost none but I did have three awful days so I'm really pleased with that actually
newDana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lilian)
1lb is awesome! well donez! I lost none but I did have three awful days so I'm really pleased with that actually
Aw thanks, i spose it's ok, i had just hoped for more - especially as i'm right at the start of my weight loss and usually (or whenever i've tried to lose weight before) i've managed to lose loads in the first few weeks, without trying too hard.

Anyways, i spose i've just got to up the exercise and continue eating healthily.

I've just been out jogging with a friend (who's much fitter than i), we did a warm up walk and then 60 seconds of running followed by 90 seconds of walking, 8 times and then walked home. I'm proper beat now....

Why is it that jogging outside is sooooo much harder than jogging on a treadmill? I can happily jog for 10 minute bursts on the treadmill (at 9.0 speed) but i really struggled with what we were doing today. If my friend hadn't been there i'd prob have given up! I feel like i'm holding her back a bit though, cos she could blatantly have done much more.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OMG, i doubt I can eat ANYTHING today. I drank all my wine and spent about 3 hourse crying my eyes about pent up miserableness and was literally STUFFING myself with oreosand snivelling... So I'm 'detoxing' today. I'll have to just have a teeny bit of soup or whatevs. Have to see tutor tomorrow about work I havent done over the hols HA.

Ughhh.
newDana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
OMG, i doubt I can eat ANYTHING today. I drank all my wine and spent about 3 hourse crying my eyes about pent up miserableness and was literally STUFFING myself with oreosand snivelling... So I'm 'detoxing' today. I'll have to just have a teeny bit of soup or whatevs. Have to see tutor tomorrow about work I havent done over the hols HA.

Ughhh.
Aw rubbish. I have to see my tutor in 3 hours about work i haven't done too! I managed to blag last week's session and *promised* myself i'd have done loads on my project before today. Alas, i have done very little. I have, however, managed to think of some questions/topics to talk about with him, so hopefully i can fill the 2 hours with thinking/brainstorming-type discussions and not "what i have done in the past 2 months" discussions.

Don't detox too hard, or you might end up bingeing (that's what i'd do)!

I'm feeling slightly sick atm, but i rrrrreally want a can of diet coke. Ho hum.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (208)
18.55%
No (681)
60.75%
Not really bothered about them (232)
20.7%

Watched Threads