Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'm peckish so going to have a yolkless egg with a bit of soy sauce.yum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    mb will be on the sex offenders list before long, though.
    Pardon??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    Pardon??
    Glad I'm not the only person who noticed the sex offenders thing and questioned it! Very confused.

Today's been okay foodwise for me, but horrendous otherwise. I had a test this morning which counts for a third of my final grade for a class and mucked it up a bit. I'm just hoping I did enough to score a B, even though I know I could have got an A. Then I did piles and piles of laundry, had horrific stomach ache for about an hour and now I've got to do masses of reading for another test tomorrow, argh.

Despite the general crappiness, I haven't headed for the comfort food. Managed to stick to - weetabix with raisins for breakfast, two bananas, a 90 calorie special k bar and then pasta with bolognaise sauce and a fair bit of salad for tea.

Hopefully I'll be able to gym it up tomorrow, yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabulous_darling)
    Glad I'm not the only person who noticed the sex offenders thing and questioned it! Very confused.
    Yeah, I don't personally think it's the kind of thing that should be said about someone without some kind of serious backing. Calling someone ugly [which is what Jacob has done to Jeanne] is nasty, I agree, but saying that about someone crosses a line. If she doesn't have a reason behind saying what she did, then she shouldn't have said it. Anyone could read that.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    eurgh some naughty girl just weighed herself. everything was going on so well but i've hit a total plateu. i was convinced it would change today. i've been angelic. maybe it didn't work because i cheated. i'll do it at the proper time in the morning and maybe pixies will have fixed it. not impressed. i've been ridiculously good. i didn't do any exercise this weekend though other than a bit of walking/shopping. maybe that's it but merrrr. it makes me want to eat lots of stupid ****ty food. damned damned instrument of the devil. that's what scales are.

(Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    mmmm just made weight watchers version of chocolate angel delight. only 1 point and its so yummy!!
    i was gonna say I hate that stuff! lol
    orange and nectarine ww jelly is where it's at

I just had a muffin for breakfast but I can just call that my treat for today and be good all the rest of the day and am gonna go for a walk/run with my dog today me thinks.

ReputationRep:
    yah i decided i hate it too now :p:

i bought a jelly sachet to try aswell

my breakfast was naughty. i had two of those tesco light choice scotch pancakes with nutella on

(Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    yah i decided i hate it too now :p:

i bought a jelly sachet to try aswell

my breakfast was naughty. i had two of those tesco light choice scotch pancakes with nutella on
    we sound like two naughty breakfasters :ninja: still I've finally learnt one treat a day even though it's not that good for you as long as you keep in the cals stops binging etc. so :^_^: i'm gonna allow it hehe

ReputationRep:
    ooo I've not had bbreakfast yett, I have nothing naughty tho :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    OK a good start to the day, I had porridge for breakfast and a herbal tea

I WILL keep this up, just for today.

*I'm going with a one day at a time philosophy*#

I feel UBER fat at the momentI don't know why but my stomach seems to have doubled in size overnight(or so it feels)

ReputationRep:
    It's my fourth day of being good - and I *always* slip up on my fourth day so really need to break this 'habit'!
    I've started well though - a bowl of porridhe with some natural fat-free yogurt and a small banana (my favourtite brekkie )

ReputationRep:
    Because myself and my housemates are so stressed with work atm i said i'd buy some fudge (yummy) in town later. I'm hoping i can make a slice last a loooooooong time, but i'm sure i'll prob eat it all in one go.

Perhaps this wasn't a good thing to agree to!

(Original post by newDana)
    Because myself and my housemates are so stressed with work atm i said i'd buy some fudge (yummy) in town later. I'm hoping i can make a slice last a loooooooong time, but i'm sure i'll prob eat it all in one go.

Perhaps this wasn't a good thing to agree to!
    set yourself a certain amount u can eat a day ;yes; then it will last longer and you'll enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    I lost another 1lb since Saturday... yey. I'm making sure it's still gone tomorrow though!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realised egg yolk is high in cholesterol (maybe it's the good kind though?)... Egg whites only have 17 calories :eek: Wouldn't of thought that would have kept ya full though hmm...

edit: it's not good, but no where near as bad as sat fats.

what a terrible morning...just been sitting in waiting for the bloody mechanic and eating meh shall go for a walk when I can
    and run as well!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by thepinkpowerranger)
    I didn't realised egg yolk is high in cholesterol (maybe it's the good kind though?)... Egg whites only have 17 calories :eek: Wouldn't of thought that would have kept ya full though hmm...

edit: it's not good, but no where near as bad as sat fats.
    well you can't have anymore than 2 eggs a day,i think all cholesterol is bad for you period.i could be wrong though. yup egg whites keep me full.i just splash a bit of soy sauce on them and mmmmm,all good protein.

ReputationRep:
    i treated myself to a chai latte
    i'm going out for lunch so will have a nice healthy salad.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    did anyone try any of those recipes i posted up earlier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Trampa)
    well you can't have anymore than 2 eggs a day,i think all cholesterol is bad for you period.i could be wrong though. yup egg whites keep me full.i just splash a bit of soy sauce on them and mmmmm,all good protein.
    http://www.uknetguide.co.uk/Health_a...olesterol.html

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.