Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    welldone to all of you on your reaching your personal goals!

I have about a stone till I'm happy :s: gaaaah.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Lilian)
    68kg=just under 150lbs(by 0.4 lb lol) so that's 10 stone 10 lbs!
    your right - 10 st 10 is 68.04kg... hehe ! I'll aim for that, then I think i'm back at my ideal weight. (Its going to be easier once i'm back at uni, when i can get to the gym more frequently!)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I have about a stone till I'm happy :s: gaaaah.
    Providing your losing or maintaining your weight i wouldn't worry too much.

ReputationRep:
    Weight loss gets harder the closer to your target weight that you get.

Tis a *******.

agreed I'm so close yet so far!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Its about keeping focussed and patient.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed.

But do you ever worry that you have no idea when the point of satisfaction will be?

exactly how i felt
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :hugs:

That point will come, eventually.

it's becoming clearer now I think. My body isn't perfect but I have a fairly good shape, just sculpting down the little excess bit here and there! it's more about how I look not what I weigh, weight is just a good rough way to see how I'm going!

ReputationRep:
    Really? I fear it will never come.

You've seen me in the flesh Kirsty. I'm hardly fat, and yet, I'm hardly content either.

Or you on a diet?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Thats good.

I just have a flabby tummy i don't like, which i can work at when i go back to the gym.

I think its also about getting yourself to a body shape that you like too, rather than one that everyone will think you look good at. To be happy about yourself i guess.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Really? I fear it will never come.

You've seen me in the flesh Kirsty. I'm hardly fat, and yet, I'm hardly content either.

Or you on a diet?
    I'm on a diet to some extent - (except that day in york!)

I just eat healthily, don't eat snacks if i'm not hungry, cut back on chocolates and crisps really. I rarely have takeaways anyway, but when i go back to uni probably watch the number of those i have. You could call it a diet i suppose.

I wouldn't say your fat either. However, you may feel more content in yourself if you did lose some weight, i really don't really know! I just work on the principle of leading a healthy lifestyle - good diet, and exercise at least 3-4 times a week when i'm being good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    I'm on a diet to some extent - (except that day in york!)
    :laugh: Indeed.

I swear I can already see those caramel slices on my thighs! :eek: :p:

caramel slices are soooo worth it :coma:

ReputationRep:
    caramel slices are soooo worth it :coma:
    You know it babe! ;0 :five:

Had 2 of the *******s and ate them in front of poor Hippo (whom is loosing weight nicely I have to say). He rarely ate the whole day though, which makes me anxious.

what were his eats for this day(that you saw?)
    I'm also a bit worried about him He says he eats only when he's hungry but I don't know what he defines the feeling of hunger as :confused: it must be pretty much starving the amount he currently eats!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, had an 800cal toffee caramel sundae with oodles of cream yikes!!!!

Overall am on 1200cals for today already so will aim to stick too green beans with soy sauce for dinner today ~ 50cals

Am going for a looooooooooooong bike ride now to compensate. Was ment to save the sundae for tomorrow but am going drinking tomorrow so the effects would have been alot worse.
    MMmmmmm it was absolute heaven and totally worth it! Lets hope i can remain in control the rest of the day!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Actually now you mention it he didn't eat much on that day, that i saw.

He needs to lose weight healthily not by starving himself.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.