TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
you look amazing in it! you probably look 10X better in it than i would (hereditary bingo wings here ). you should rock that dress often! hehe
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
shhhh, I have lil bingo wingos too. ;yes;

And M&S bodyshaper tights help

but ya, I love it
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i see no bingo wings missy! i would win a flapping contest hands down! (Seriously :hmpf: ). corsets work for me,i imagine bodyshaper tights are well...annoying and tights..i hate tights...

yay for you and the dress though! :party:

how'd you get 5 warning points?! :eek:
x__Indigo_x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
1/2 can of beans on wholemeal toast [ no butter] for dinner.... ah i really wanted a lunch under 200 kls today but no oh well

for tea i think im going to have chicken [ cooked on the george] with loads of veg thats it healthy
but i have a cottage pie in which is 370 kls :O but im tempted lol!!!:P

the chicken breast should be about 190 cals? veg well i that will be about 100 cals max.... so ... do risk the extra 100 cals to have cottage pie [ something different for a change!] or stick to chicken and have a banana for desert instead

decisions decisions

anyway back to revision

minimo you look FAB in that dress
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
God I've eaten loads already today - I'm on about 1000cals and it's only 2.40. How is that possible?!! I never have days like this, I really don't like it. Yet I constantly feel like I want to eat. I'm not going to eat any more now but I know I'm going to have to have something later for dinner. Ugh I'm really annoyed I've had that much already, seems like such a waste.
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
right, gonna have some dinner soon. had a fairly good day-worked 9 hours so no other exercise though but am knackered! If the weather permits I wanna go for a walk with my dog tomorrow morning before work and a run seperately.
Hmmm motivation!
and I wanna go swimming on Mondays and Tuesdays at the local swimmy place! pretty cheap adn I love swimming as is good to relax, unwind and good exercise too
Trying to cut back to 1 can of zero/diet fizzy a day atm....
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
I've had a really good few days in terms of how much I've been eating as I've been so busy and stressed with assessed performance stuff that I've either not had time to eat or felt to sick from stress to want to eat. What I have been eating is not so good but the quantities compensate.
x__Indigo_x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
stress has the opposit effect on me happy dinosaur , when im stressed i just keep eating and eating.... dam exams/revision
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by x__Indigo_x)
stress has the opposit effect on me happy dinosaur , when im stressed i just keep eating and eating.... dam exams/revision
Most types of stress make me turn to food however this was more extreme nervousness the kind that just makes you feel sick so I couldn't face food most of the time between sunday and yesterday. Extreme tiredness was no help either.
liladriel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I ended up going to Pizza Express for lunch today as had a 2 for 1 voucher I had a salad nicoise with the dressing on the side - was v.nice and really filling. After a few bad days last week of just wanting to eat rubbish all the time I've thankfully gone back to not even wanting unhealthy foods which is good!
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I just had a kit kat senses hmmm...well at least I ddin't binge...
tootsies
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I would love some chocolate right now! Hmm, bad. Probably a good thing we don't have any!

I just had a nice pasta + veg bake, good stuff. Although i'm deciding now to go to slimming world with my mum! I just can't get motivated and in the routine.

Anyone else go/been?
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I am haveing quorny fillety wraps of goodness today!! #excited#

I shouldn't be excited about that, should I??
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
WHooops I had a scotch egg and 8 squares of fruit and nut. Did about 1 and a bit hours of cardio after work at the gym, I hurt!! I put up the speed on the treadmill 2.0 levels more than usual for a few minutes as well... it made it less boring! I weighed myself at the gym and I'm definitely down 5 lb since the weekend including wearing my trainers =/
millies567
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had a really bad couple of days. 5 cookies, 2 choc muffins and umm.. a twix milkshake!!! But it was really yummmm :-(. My weigh im 2moro, a little scared. but hopefully the bad times are over.
eden
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
weighed in this morning (should jhave been yesterday but i forgot). down 3 pounds! that makes 15.5 lbs down total in the past 6 weeks! yay!

although i did have a very unhelathy day after that. i wasnt feeling well and just grazed on junk rather than having breakfast and lunch. during the day i had 3 bags of crisps, some cheese, and some dried fruit. how random. no proper food. went out for an indian this evening, and had korma (aka the most unhealthy choice on the menu!), and ice cream! so erm yeah. on track tomorrow! especially if i want to actually lose again next weigh in!
eden
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by liladriel)
has anyone tried the Alpro soya yogurt/dessert things? I've had the choc ones and they were nice but considering some of the other flavours and they're great for me at uni as don't need to be kept in the fridge
the actual alpro soya yoghurts are yuck. well i didnt like them anyway. never found a soya yoghurt i like tho. the yoghurts need the fridge anyway. the deserts dont. never tried them but they look nice. want to try them tho now!
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by eden)
the actual alpro soya yoghurts are yuck. well i didnt like them anyway. never found a soya yoghurt i like tho. the yoghurts need the fridge anyway. the deserts dont. never tried them but they look nice. want to try them tho now!
I love the soya yoghurt! Tastes just like normal yoghurt to me...the vanilla and strawberry ones are nice. Have never tried the dessert ones though.
Gosha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So last night ended up ok - I had a salad with goat cheese (and just a little bit of dressing) and a tiny slice of Italian bread with a butter spread - so my choice was a little bit naughty but it was a great evening and overall I must have been under 1,500 kcal for teh whole whole day which is great
Lell
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OK good start to the day. Banana and a small glass of smoothie for breakfast

I can keep this up. I am going to an exercise class later, woo excited. This class is always really hard!Yay.

I was happy last night when I was in the local shop and saw bars of chocolate and fel sick at the thought of eating one!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (83)
25.94%
No (237)
74.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise