Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilian)
    good luck dude. I'm a lacto-veggie as well. if by that you mean drinks milk/prdodcuts with milk and free range eggs(rarely though, eggs on their own unless scrambled/omlettes=yuck!)
    Actually I think Ill get back on the wagon tomorrow, CL semi final and all + pizza, definately not a good start!

ReputationRep:
    Really frustrated that my weight isn't changing. When I'm really good with my eating I usually see a change in the scales in a couple of days. Obv will keep being strict and hope that things finally work.

Today's been fairly good so far, just need to work out what I'm having for my dinner which will keep me as low cal as poss without leaving me hungry.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure revision makes me hungry

Am back on the Diet Cokes as even though they're not great for me it's much better than snacking - exams AND gaining weight would not be good.

Uni scales said I was 117lbs this morning which I'm pleased with and think is sort of my "natural weight"

(Original post by nnkuk)
    Actually I think Ill get back on the wagon tomorrow, CL semi final and all + pizza, definately not a good start!
    Why not just have a slice of pizza with salad or something? getting into the "ill get back on track tomorrow" state of mind is a bit rubbish really.(undid half a stone of my hard work plus made me feel like absolute poo)

(Original post by liladriel)
    I'm sure revision makes me hungry

Am back on the Diet Cokes as even though they're not great for me it's much better than snacking - exams AND gaining weight would not be good.

Uni scales said I was 117lbs this morning which I'm pleased with and think is sort of my "natural weight"
    yeah kinda the lesser of two evils. Diet coke or gaining weight, I know which probably all of us ladies would choose.
    I had a bad lunch but kinda made up for it with dinner. Been snacking like crazy on those 0.2 cal lollipops had like 10 or something at least haha. But their completely guilt free!!!

ReputationRep:
    I need to get some of these ice pops...how many are in a pack? (ie. are there too many for me to eat all in one go?! I don't have a freezer!)

Also need to stock up on Tic Tacs as they're only 2cals and I make them last aaages.

ReputationRep:
    EEE! i've lost a stone 13lbs to go!

(Original post by liladriel)
    I need to get some of these ice pops...how many are in a pack? (ie. are there too many for me to eat all in one go?! I don't have a freezer!)

Also need to stock up on Tic Tacs as they're only 2cals and I make them last aaages.
    no they'res 40 in a pack anyway! hehe. And also you have to freeze at home...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilian)
    Why not just have a slice of pizza with salad or something? getting into the "ill get back on track tomorrow" state of mind is a bit rubbish really.(undid half a stone of my hard work plus made me feel like absolute poo)
    It wont happen when Im with the lads, in fairness, apart from this, I have eaten well, salad, toast, breakfast bar. So 2-3 slices is ok.

Tomorrow - soup + water/

(Original post by nnkuk)
    It wont happen when Im with the lads, in fairness, apart from this, I have eaten well, salad, toast, breakfast bar. So 2-3 slices is ok.

Tomorrow - soup + water/
    dont be a silly, eat properly

ReputationRep:
    off to the gym at 7pm! woop

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to my first ever yoga class! Although i accidently booked onto "hatha yoga" and ive no idea what that means.... hopefully doesn't translate to "really hard yoga that only experts can do"

Have fun at the gym!

i did an hour of wii fit today...still kinda ill so wanted to do some more go for a run outside/take my doggeh out as well but just dont wanna make myself iller. But it did make me sweat:eek:

ReputationRep:
    I tried some celery yesterday and I quite liked it.... might get some to have as a backup if I get hungry/cravings between meals.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by polka_dott)
    I tried some celery yesterday and I quite liked it.... might get some to have as a backup if I get hungry/cravings between meals.
    Celery always mucks my bowels up.. Hardly any calories too!

mmmm...an alright day....Had about 1500-1700 cals though I'd say

ReputationRep:
    Eek had a bad few days and no gym cos I've not been feeling great... Gym tomorrow if I'm in less pain!

ReputationRep:
    the spag bol was gorjussssssssssssssss was so worth the calories
    im considring not doing this whole diet thing no more,
    i dunno why thought.... i just wanna eat pasta ,garlic bread, pizza, fajitas, enchillardas etc every night not just vegtables and chicken

but im already back up to 9st which means since thursday i have gained about 3lbs godddd and i weighed b4 i had dinner/tea so im basically back were i started over 9 stone

swimming tonight though, going to try to 40 lenghs depends on whether it is too ful though in which case il prob only get 20 done and i cant go till 9pm as they have classes on grr.

makes me sad when i look at pics from a year ago when i could literally have maccie Ds for dinner and spag bol with garlic bread for tea and not put on a pound.
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

exam tomoz ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    sorry guys another rant

(Original post by x__Indigo_x)
    the spag bol was gorjussssssssssssssss was so worth the calories
    im considring not doing this whole diet thing no more,
    i dunno why thought.... i just wanna eat pasta ,garlic bread, pizza, fajitas, enchillardas etc every night not just vegtables and chicken

but im already back up to 9st which means since thursday i have gained about 3lbs godddd and i weighed b4 i had dinner/tea so im basically back were i started over 9 stone

swimming tonight though, going to try to 40 lenghs depends on whether it is too ful though in which case il prob only get 20 done and i cant go till 9pm as they have classes on grr.

makes me sad when i look at pics from a year ago when i could literally have maccie Ds for dinner and spag bol with garlic bread for tea and not put on a pound.
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

exam tomoz ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    sorry guys another rant
    up the exercise if you want to eat those kinda foods:hugs:?

on a sad note iv just pigged out on so many weetos meeh. better than chocolate bars though!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I love weetos!!!! Not had any for ages though - they have lots of vitamins and minerals, and fibre so i wouldn't feel too guilty!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.